• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest syrareyes

@decidela12 you've nailed it!(those were what I'm looking for!) btw the left photo of minho with his ain't really what it seems to be. I saw the highquality photo and it wasn't visible. but there are other photos of him with you know. lol

@bemjerry13 hi there! :)) yeah I love how active admins and members here are. and how sharp and kin their eyes too plus their connect the dots thinking!

I'm 25 btw!:)) bout youtwo.

Guest promesse1972

Sorry I almost had a heart attack thinkinh that the K on Minho's jacket belonged to other girl. I hope that K refers to the university.....

Minsul Fighting!!!!!

decidela12 said: RATED SPGSorry guys, but I can't help but posting this after seeing it in tumblr. I think it's posted here already, but who knows. B-)Please don't judge me. =)) This is part of life, no malice please. HAHAHA. :)) In fact, this is SCIENCE!We are living in a real world, so this really happens naturally. Although, it's very rare to capture these moments. LOLOLOL :> ;;)

OK, @minsull I hope it's your birthday today 5/13 (I'm in the West Coast of the USA, so it's still the 13th here :-) ) -- but I was directed by our dear captain @counsel05 to wish you:
16299_zps95f701de.gif

happy-birthday-2683_zps25efc00e.gif

If it's not your birthday @minsull, then happy EARLY birthday -- and please, whoever's birthday is 5/13, let me know! Thank you and have a great day! :-)

Guest minsull

stekatta

said: OK, @minsull I hope it's your birthday today 5/13 (I'm in the West Coast of the USA, so it's still the 13th here :-) ) -- but I was directed by our dear captain @counsel05 to wish you:

16299.gif

happy-birthday-2683.gif

If it's not your birthday @minsull, then happy EARLY birthday -- and please, whoever's birthday is 5/13, let me know! Thank you and have a great day! :-)

Regarding Minho's pictures at Konkuk University -- he was filming a promo for them, and according to the article, is currently enrolled:
http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/13/shinees-minho-spotted-on-university-campus/

happy birthday my dear @minsull... be happy and be healthy.. always support and ship minsul until you get older than 50yrsold... LoL :x

sorry I cant post any gif or image, still in phone mode now.. have a good day, today and everyday... :x

Guest heeyzelnut

I don't see f(x) in M Countdown. What is happening?! And why is f(x) not part of the dream concert? I've been away for a long time i guess.  :((

Guest heeyzelnut

Followed @minsulshippers because of the cute gif of sulli. :))
SULLI IS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIEEE :\">

Guest heeyzelnut

I can't believe I'm saying this but Sulli and national representative Yong Dae looks so cute together. DON'T JUDGE I'M JUST SAYING THAT THEY'RE CUTE IN WGM THEY DIDN'T DO WGM THEY'RE JUST GUESTS. MINSUL FOREVER.

Guest teruteru_chan

sdbjeaA.jpgWJAM8Ua.jpgcredit: SKTworld twitter 
edit:tweet translated 
@SKTworld: [TJ Kyuhyun] Ah it’s already time to finish. Today, I am recording with Sulli and Yoona and I think this CF will turn out very fun too!~ Since this was so short, I feel disappointed… I hope to meet you guys again soon~ now, bye #KH (cr: NKsubs)

Guest ravissant

I know I've seen this scene before...tumblr_mmml7pb2pw1r0vruco4_250.gif

oh yeah!  MinSul are both really affectionate w/ their doengsengs...8737965194_f2569da5cc.jpg
f (x) Koala Ep.10 cr. MBC

OH MY FREAKIN BBQSTICKS AND EVERYTHING HOLY IN MINSUL KPOP LAND! =)) =)) =))

I just read the article on allkpop about Minho and Sunhwa's "indirect kiss" on Dream Team.
KwangHee and Sulli are probs throwing mad tantrums of rampage right & flipping tables right now haha.
One thing is for sure though: I definitely enjoyed reading all the MinSul shipper comments below =))

LOL this comment =)) =)) =))

Sulli.....
CALM DOWN

original.jpg

Archived