♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@acstee your so right. out of all hair bands he had to choose the rabbit ears. Just hope that it is Minhos.

remember when sulli mentioned about her eyes how they are uneven....that when s. smiles its like shes winking. Well have a look at the eyes of the pink doll...am I over reacting? ??? :x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bananadana

oooohh so they came up with the aroma themselves? :-? haha so minho's might smell like sulli's real fragrance then. :P :x aah I love minsul so much~ :x

Can I say that Minho just looks like a bridegroom in those Étude House while other Shinee members look like best men? In Chinese traditional custom, the groom will pick up the bride with the assistance of those best men. The pictures showing them walking in the street give that vibe.

Am I too sensitive? During Sulli's stay in NZ, Minho seemed to be not quite in his best condition when I saw those pictures of Shinee going for recording. Today, Minho is so handsome and he glows really!

Guest peach20kr

D3ECD1A0_1_zps7434f770.png

I read Shinee took part in Etude perfume(its name is "minimi be my princess") project,

and they were also involved in making scent and designing the perfume container ...

each perfume smells different scent which is members' favorite scent from women,

and each perfume container represents the respective ideal types of members.

they also named their own perfume related to their ideal types' image..

(I heard Minho named it "miss bloom" .. he said his ideal type is innocent and white skin)

so, I also think the pink one is Minho's.. the other is Jonghyun's...

I just read a fan's comment saying Minho was spotted buying perfume but I don't know when it was...

I can't wait to buy Minho's perfume... LOL

Guest nislatif

Ficworms : sunbae/soulmate is updated!!http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/346552/41/sunbae-or-soulmate-minsul

Guest mahogany4

jhologs said: peach20kr said:

D3ECD1A0_1_zps7434f770.png

I read Shinee took part in Etude perfume(its name is "minimi be my princess") project,

and they were also involved in making scent and designing the perfume container ...

each perfume smells different scent which is members' favorite scent from women,

and each perfume container represents the respective ideal types of members.

they also named their own perfume related to their ideal types' image..(I heard Minho named it "blooming")

so, I also think the pink one is Minho's.. the other is Jonghyun's...

I just read a fan's comment saying Minho was spotted buying perfume but I don't when it was...

I can't wait to buy Minho's perfume... LOL

Guest ennovyhwang

shiningshinee22 said: ennovyhwang said: So, uhm.. To The Beautiful You will be airing here in the Philippines at 5:15pm in ABS-CBN.

I dunno why but I'm..sad. Maybe because a lot of people will now know MinSul. :( (I know I should be happy but my feelings are messed up.  :)) ) And it's kinda irritating when they dub it into Tagalog. :|
imo
Tae Joon's name is now Paul John (tacky. in my opinion :)) ) And Jae Hee's name is now JC. :)
This is their http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91O6QNgPAL0.
So... Yay or Nay? 

Guest shiningshinee22

So I watched the first airing of TTBY and the dubs were awful and even their voices. :(
I'm so sorry for being such a hater but they're ruining the drama and I think they didn't even show the very first part!!! Ugh anyway, it's still nice to see them.

Guest bananadana

shiningshinee22 said: So I watched the first airing of TTBY and the dubs were awful and even their voices. :(
I'm so sorry for being such a hater but they're ruining the drama and I think they didn't even show the very first part!!! Ugh anyway, it's still nice to see them.

Guest ennovyhwang

For those who are living in the Philippines! (specially in Malate)
CNA, a korean store, are selling button pins of the To The Beautiful You characters, the nametags on their uniforms. :D
64446_399108456864030_1185072420_n_zpsc7
Credits to the one who took this :) 

Let's buy them all! Kaja!! :))

Hi dear MinSullians....

Shoutouts to my dear chingus @ravissant tanks for sharing the pictures of SHINee in front of Etude House in Jongak and @bananadana @Dasha for the Minho pics from the Etude House MiniMe SHINee Press Conference... MINHO LOOKS EXTREMELY HAPPY THERE!!!  :D;)) I guess we all know why eh... introducing a perfume.. named "MISS BLOOOM"??? are u thinking of someone Minho???XD

@peach20kr @jhologs couldn't agree more with u both.... Sulli is the face of the I'm Blooming mist n Minho's developed perfume is named "Miss Bloom".. don't tell me it is just pure coincidence???Out of so many words, he chose the word "BLOOM"??? ahhhh Minho GOTCHA!! Just to add if u see the picture below.... as posted by Dasha....

Ef2pYktobW8.jpg

The MiniMe cutout that Minho is holding on the left.. The hair bangs.. Short hair... n the pure n fair skin.... n ESP THE WINK.... who does it remind us of??  Someone does the WINK before eh.... hahahahahaha XD cr to @nislatif for the wink XD

Aww C'mon Minho!!... u are getting more n more obvious my dear boy... Most of ur answers just screams "SULLI" in it....  :P  :> :>  :D

@nislatif.. Thanks for the Sunbae Soulmate update dear.. been waiting to read the latest!! :)

@fizaz... SISTA!! Congrats on finishing ur exams... been missing ur funny zany posts.. hehehe... ;)

Oh my! My heart just flutters... Seems tat Santa has been giving us lots of "GIFTS" Minsullians.... :)>- :x

Archived