♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

so, my final exam of my final semester is finally over.. 
willHurray.gif
i can't believe am officially could graduated now :)
Relief-yay.gif
and with all these pics of SK Telco CF.. what more could i say, i cant even describe how happy i am..  :)
tbh, this was my first reaction
tumblr_m54qtfek271rnpm9f.gif

which was later turn out to be like this
256zpjb.gif

but at the end, maybe due to overwhelmed emotions, i was eventually become like this
Will_Phone_Happy_Crying.jpg

they are the definition of PURE, BEAUTIFUL and MAGIC LOVE :x
Minho and Sulli if u guys read this, thank you so much, thank you for being in love :)
sometimes i couldn't even understand myself why i must be get effected by the two of you *sigh* i know, noona is crazy :))
for now i only could say,
proud to be a Minsulshipper :x
Minsul is LOVE :x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@zee and the rest for posting them screencaps. :x

That deep breath Minho took before the take showed he was nervous

That look he gave Sulli was definitely the look of LOVE 8-> 8-> :x :x

Guest alejandragrande

i just love be in this thread , I just love how we are more cautious in every behavior of them together , god , they can not be more obvious with their feelings I dont know but I think minho is getting more feelings about her and you can see it in his eyes , in all of him , and her , she is getting MORE BEAUTIFUL , and she also is getting shy , I have never seen this sulli , wao they're just too much to handle it , I really wanna thank to my beautiful mom who actually showed me the novel , I mean TTBY - seriously my mom is #1 fan of Koreans novels , shes like crazy haha- but without her I never have known about Minsul and they're just my life and also my mom's life , because she loves them so much as her daugther , me :) thanks for all minsullians <3 I love everyone and each of you . :x

Guest cmshrty

MUST. REFRAIN. FROM. SPAZZING. SO. MUCH.

Ahdhgjsjkakallaodkkdkdksksoaosijskdkdksosllsjdjslalqojdkkskslsldodokdkskzkzlzlkz

Seriously though, 3 more weeks of school and I shall be happily spazzing with all you ladies (and fellas) :)) :)) :))

Minho and Sulli sure are sneaky though cause just last week I remember all of you dying/praying for more moments haha! The drought has ended folks!!!

Ok, continue with your spazzing and for those with updates...KEEP EM COMING!!!!

Guest ennovyhwang

So, uhm.. To The Beautiful You will be airing here in the Philippines at 5:15pm in ABS-CBN.

I dunno why but I'm..sad. Maybe because a lot of people will now know MinSul. :( (I know I should be happy but my feelings are messed up.  :)) ) And it's kinda irritating when they dub it into Tagalog. :|
imo
Tae Joon's name is now Paul John (tacky. in my opinion :)) ) And Jae Hee's name is now JC. :)
This is their http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91O6QNgPAL0.
So... Yay or Nay? 

Guest tenzeronine

So, uhm.. To The Beautiful You will be airing here in the Philippines at 5:15pm in ABS-CBN.

I dunno why but I'm..sad. Maybe because a lot of people will now know MinSul. :( (I know I should be happy but my feelings are messed up.  :)) ) And it's kinda irritating when they dub it into Tagalog. :| imo

Tae Joon's name is now Paul John (tacky. in my opinion :)) ) And Jae Hee's name is now JC. :)

This is their trailer.

So... Yay or Nay? 

Hello do you know what show ttby replace?

Guest ennovyhwang

tenzeronine said:

ennovyhwang

wrote:

»

So, uhm.. To The Beautiful You will be airing here in the Philippines at 5:15pm in ABS-CBN.<br />

<br />

I dunno why but I'm..sad. Maybe because a lot of people will now know MinSul.

:(

(I know I should be happy but my feelings are messed up. 

:))

) And it's kinda irritating when they dub it into Tagalog.

:|

imo<br />

Tae Joon's name is now Paul John (tacky. in my opinion

) And Jae Hee's name is now JC.

:)

<br />

This is their trailer.<br />

So... Yay or Nay? 

Guest alecita

130415 f(Sulli) me2day 친척동생아니고 내동생이에요~^^우리애기 우리막내♥ 지영이누나가 사준 우비를 입었어요!!!! 비도 안오는데…TRAD: He's not just a relative; he's my little brother~^^ Our baby, our maknae♥ He's wearing the raincoat Jiyoung noona bought him!!!! The rain isn't even falling....

fx_sulli_2271536403538892028.jpg

130415 f(Sulli) me2day 친척동생아니고 내동생이에요~^^우리애기 우리막내♥ 지영이누나가 사준 우비를 입었어요!!!! 비도 안오는데…

Hello Minsullians...

Translation of Sulli's me2day..

[130415 Sulli me2day TRANS] He is my little brother, not just a relative~^^ our baby our maknae &hea http://tl.gd/lie486

cr: dooroham

Could someone help me repost the full trans? Sori i'm on hp now... Thanks ya! ;)

Guest meshane1

tenzeronine said:

ennovyhwang

wrote:

»

So, uhm.. To The Beautiful You will be airing here in the Philippines at 5:15pm in ABS-CBN.<br />

<br />

I dunno why but I'm..sad. Maybe because a lot of people will now know MinSul.

:(

(I know I should be happy but my feelings are messed up. 

) And it's kinda irritating when they dub it into Tagalog.

:|

imo<br />

Tae Joon's name is now Paul John (tacky. in my opinion

) And Jae Hee's name is now JC.

:)

<br />

This is their trailer.<br />

So... Yay or Nay? 

ennovyhwang said: So, uhm.. To The Beautiful You will be airing here in the Philippines at 5:15pm in ABS-CBN.

I dunno why but I'm..sad. Maybe because a lot of people will now know MinSul. :( (I know I should be happy but my feelings are messed up.  :)) ) And it's kinda irritating when they dub it into Tagalog. :|
imo
So... Yay or Nay? 

Guest meshane1

ennovyhwang said: So, uhm.. To The Beautiful You will be airing here in the Philippines at 5:15pm in ABS-CBN.

imo
So... Yay or Nay? 

okay, he's VERIFIED sulli little brother, hhahaa turns out my feelings for this not wrong at all.. woohhoooww look what could Minho did, this kid must teasing our minsul while dating.. and thanks God Minho wouldn't even feel bothered coz he love kids THAT MUCH! ahhhh my choi family (minsul and his brother-in-law) is the best! ♥

Guest tenzeronine

Thank you @meshane1  I hope it has a same timeslot but I'm afraid that it will start tomorrow morning here in Davao just like RP. :(

Sulli's dongsaeng is so cute he's wearing rain coat without rain :) I hope next time Sulli will post something "Our maknae is wearing something from his Minho Hyung" :D:D:D

BTW, Good morning/afternoon/evening to you all.x

Guest shiningshinee22

imo
So... Yay or Nay? 

Archived