♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest meshane1

ennovyhwang said: lovelyrainy said:

So I'm gonna buy some Etude stuff this weekend, Etude isn't famous much in my country so I have no idea what kinds of products they have. I need to buy lipbalm and maybe some skincare products but don't know which one is good. Can u give me your advices?

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm gonna buy some Etude stuff this weekend' date=' Etude isn't famous much in my country so I have no idea what kinds of products they have. I need to buy lipbalm and maybe some skincare products but don't know which one is good. Can u give me your advices?[/spoiler']

i tried their cherry lip tint, wonder pore freshner and real art cleansing oil. which i bought without realising that sulli is the one endorsing all three now. *must be fate*

love all of them. right now i'm using the aloe collagen line. (i got free sample) so far the moisturiser is really good. my face is less oily and occasional pimples lessen.

I feel like trying/buying all products endorsed by minsul. lol. even the SKT. (i never act this way, only towards minsul) ;)

Hello my dear MinSullians... oh man I miss all the SKT LTE aka "noot" spazzing party...but doesn't matter i still wanna make my post :)>-

First of all gumawo cheongmal to @ravissant @craziedayzie @teruteru_chan @fizaz for all the MINSULICIOUS pics of our beloved couple.... u have no idea how excited i was yesterdae morn.. even if i'm not here.. i become an auto dancing banana :)) Even my breakfast tastes more deliciousthan usual!! Ehm wonder why? hehe ;))

And yes @chocwenz... thanks for the lovely MinSul LTE gif.... It's been awhile since u delivered some gifs.. missing ur wonderful expertise.. Give us s'more yeah! XD

@peach20kr tanks for the translation to the voting system.. ah too bad most of us can't vote for Sulli or Minho... (PS: are u an SKT user dear? mayb u can help us vote for them..hehe.. )

@zee.. i kinda agree with @stekatta.. these fans can chose to ignore the MinSul stuff u posted n yet they chose to make a "big" fuss out of it... i mean we are all fans of Minho n Sulli too... can't we all ship our fav idols together in peace? Ah well dear its hard to please everyone.. i guess its up to u then whether u wanna still tag minho n sulli in or not.. u will always have our utmost support dear ;) >:D<

Last but not least..let's continue hunting for that Minsul SKT LTE BTS n CF!!! :-bd :-bd see ya all..n

Guest ennovyhwang

meshane1 said: ennovyhwang said: lovelyrainy said:

So I'm gonna buy some Etude stuff this weekend, Etude isn't famous much in my country so I have no idea what kinds of products they have. I need to buy lipbalm and maybe some skincare products but don't know which one is good. Can u give me your advices?

Guest T2Crazy

Hello my dear MinSullians ... I'm from Indonesia (silent reader :D) ... are there any of you who come from or live in Bangkok / Pattaya, I'm going to Bangkok & Pattaya on May 9 to 12, 2013, maybe I can meet with one or any Minsullians there? Just maybe :D

T2Crazy said: Hello my dear MinSullians ... I'm from Indonesia (silent reader :D) ... are there any of you who come from or live in Bangkok / Pattaya, I'm going to Bangkok & Pattaya on May 9 to 12, 2013, maybe I can meet with one or any Minsullians there? Just maybe :D

Guest alecita

class="entry-title" itemprop="name headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 15px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(54, 54, 54); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 30px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[NEWS] Sulli along with SM artists’ Kyuhyun, Yoona and Minho join the ‘Noot Family′ for SK Telecom

dthumb.phinf.naver.net

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, SNSD’s Yoona, f(x)’s Sulli, and SHINee’s Minho have come together to form the ‘Noot’ family.

On April 11, SK Telecom announced that the company has selected Kyuhyun, Yoona, Sulli, and Minho as the models for its new campaign, ‘LTE Infinite Ability Noot.’

‘Noot’ comes from where the letters LTE are stacked on top of each other to create the Korean word, ‘noot,’ which does not have a definition.

With different scenarios, Kyuhyun, Yoona, Sulli, and Minho acted out how data can be freely shared amongst others and with different devices in the released commercials.

It’s said that two more members will join the ‘Noot’ Family.

Source: enewsworld

Edited+shared by: henjinry@valsk.com

via: valsk

[iNFO] SKT lines up muse today (update) : Choi Sulli, I'm Yoona, Cho Kyuhyun, Choi Minho and Choi Siwon.

5 visuals in one CF ! :x why so perfect T.T

hmmm.. seriously I feel a bit worried here, why they do the voting? whether there will be one of those who will be eliminated? how long they will to be SKT models? one year, half a year or for a one time promotion?

I'm so curious abt this, maybe @peach20kr unnie know something about it.. hhee unnie 주세요 :x

Guest flamingsmile

[Trans] SHINee's "TALK 5 YOU Vol.6" Interview in JILLE Magazine, May 2013

SHINeeJACKET - Five men, five different ways to coordinate jackets for spring!The well-received series is already at the last part. Finally all 5 members of SHINee are here! Fashion and things they went through until now - they let us know about various things! Until the day we can meet again.....

Sense and wit is important in styling up a jacketJonghyun: This month will be the last issue for this series, right? It's refreshing to have different concepts each time and to shoot with only two of the members, it was fun.Taemin: We had various sides of us shot and I'm glad that they're able to be shown here.Onew: We wore jackets today and it was good since they are warm, aren't they? (laugh)Minho: Or rather, it was hot!Key: Today, I don't know whether it's intended to be so or not but the jacket that I wore had a few creases and I like that. Jackets usually have a classic image but those creases made me feel like taking a step away from that image.Jonghyun: We wear jackets quite a lot as part of our stage outfits too and I think the fitted feel that they give is important in jackets. If you were to wear another outerwear piece over it then you might look fat, so I like the ones that sort of fit to my body.Onew: It could be weird if you button all the buttons just because they're there, right? You can decide to button them or not based on the surrounding atmosphere.Key: Also, compared to other clothes, jackets can give you a mature feel. In the case of people around our age wearing jackets, it's better to be a bit witty to look different from adults. It's preferably a wise choice to bring out your individuality by making it look a bit different from the usual look.Jonghyun: That's right. Probably, a good sense is necessary to wear it off stylishly. And wit is important too, just as Key pointed out.Taemin: Since the season is getting warmer, I wonder if there will be more jacket styles instead of coats? Rather than jackets, I prefer something that reminds you of spring, like knitwear or clothes with bright colors. How about everyone else?Key: I think cardigans are convenient.Onew: I guess I'm more into casual, like T-shirts. On top of that, I'd hang a jacket over my shoulders.Jonghyun: I think I'd choose printed T-shirts with jackets too. I can get through the weather with just a long sleeved T-shirt since I'm not sensitive to coldness though.Minho: A thin jacket is suitable for spring, right? But I think having a style with a scarf wrapped around your neck is good too since it won't make you seem cold. Guys, is there anything that you want lately?Jonghyun: Since spring is the season of beginning I think I want watches. It's an item to match with clothes, so I want a variety of styles of watches so that I can match it with my mood for the day.Onew: It's shoes for me. I think my range of coordination can be wider if I have a lot of shoes with different colors, even for leather shoes.Taemin: Shoes also represent "a new departure", so it's a perfect match for spring, right? I want shoes too. Black ones..... or if not black, it can be white sneakers too.Minho: I think it would be nice to have caps/hats since the sunlight is going to be stronger. Preferably a simple style so that I can match it easily with other clothes. A casual one to wear everyday.Key: I'm targeting bracelets because it's going to be a season where we can show our arms. It's fun to be fashionable in spring so I think there's a lot of things that I want.

During busy times, hanging around bustling streets is enough for diversionJonghyun: Though fashion itself is good, when it's getting warmer you'd feel like going for a vacation, right? I want to go to Okinawa.Key: The sea is beautiful, right?Jonghyun: Let's go together!Taemin: Though you need proper holidays for a vacation, during busy times you can divert yourself just by hanging around bustling streets. I want to go for a walk.Onew: That's nice. I want to take a picture with you guys at the very center of Shibuya scramble crossing.Minho: If the weather is good, then even a park will do just as well. After all, we've never been to any park in Japan even once.Jonghyun: If it's in Korea, then Hangang will be nice. Hangang is beautiful through all the seasons but it's a perfect place for a walk when it comes to spring.Key: Yup. If you go to Hangang, you can also find out how much Koreans love to jog too (laugh).Minho: Garosugil is nice too. You can see all kind of spring fashion there. There are a lot of restaurants too and walking through the street itself is fun.Onew: In Myeongdong there are a lot of people who work at the shops there who know Japanese, so I recommend to go there first. There are stalls too, so you can eat as you walk.Taemin: If you're considering somewhere outside of Seoul, the Busan seaside is nice too. Every region has its nice places as well.

I want to present awards to all members who worked hard!Minho: I can't believe that it's been almost 2 years since we debuted in Japan. Time flies really fast! Arena tour left a deep impression in me. I was so touched that so many people came to the concerts and we had people all over Japan supporting us.Jonghyun: I'm looking forward to our next tour too. We have changed within these 2 years, haven't we?Onew: Yeah. At the beginning we didn't know the words so we couldn't be carefree but now we can be a bit relaxed and I feel like a burden on my shoulders is being lifted. (Laugh) It feels strange that now, even if people talk to me in Japanese, I've come to not get flustered and am able to converse in Japanese.Key: Agree.Minho: I feel like presenting awards to all members who worked hard to come to this level. I guess it's the "went through hardships award".Key: I will give Taemin the "keep forgetting things award".Taemin: Key's would be the "fashion award", right? He would take a new fashion item and create a fashion for the 21st century.Key: But it's been a long time since we entered the 21st century! (laugh)Onew: Huh? You don't like it?Key: The important part is who is the one that presents the award!Taemin: So who would you like to receive it from?Key: Karl Lagerfeld (laugh).Jonghyun: I want to give Minho the "went through hardships because of drama filming award". He went through outdoor filming a lot so he couldn't return to our dorm but I heard from the staff that he really went through difficulties.Minho: You just mentioned something that makes me happy! So then, I want to give an award to such Jonghyun. "Sherlock" has a wide range of pitch, so you had to sing it in a very high pitch, right? You took a very good care of your throat during recording, so I'll give you the "took very good care of the throat award" (laugh).Jonghyun: Thanks!Onew: I'll give Jonghyun a "gave a shock to others by shopping too much award".Jonghyun: We should give an award to Onew too!Onew: I don't need one.Minho: No way. Everyone should get one each.Taemin: How about a "delivered the lyrics precisely award"?Minho: He was the best when it came to gestures on the stage and being expressive. He was especially great during "Sherlock". He was superb, enough to even be acknowledged by our choreographer.Onew: Never thought I'd get an award because of dance!Minho: So with these awards we acknowledge that the members have worked hard. Let's continue to work hard together for our activities in Japan in the future. We already did a lot of things within such a short time frame but [it still doesn't feel like enough, so] I hope that we can try a few more new things!

Q&A for SHINeeQ1. What is the thing that you want right now?Q2. What is the thing that you find is hard to deal with/you're weak at?Q3. What is your favorite color?Q4. What is your stress relief method?Q5. What is the thing that you must carry around with you everyday?Q6. We believe you move around a lot, so how do you spend your time in the plane?Q7. If you have a proper holiday what do you want to do?Q8. Please leave a message to readers of this series.

ONEWA1. My personal spaceA2. Being urged to hurry up, being talkative, exaggerated thingsA3. YellowA4. SleepA5. Mobile phoneA6. SleepA7. Going for a trip and take a good restA8. I'd be glad if everyone always be in happinessLittle messagefrom JONGHYUN - Please cheer upfrom KEY - Let's hang out together!from MINHO - Let's play billiardsfrom TAEMIN - Thank you for your continuous hard work as a leader

JONGHYUNA1. My personal secret hiding placeA2. I'm not good in lying (laugh)A3. Black, redA4. Singing songsA5. PerfumeA6. SleepA7. I want to go to a pension, have a barbecue, and swim there.A8. Please love SHINee a lot! Have a nice spring!!Little messagefrom ONEW - Where are you now?from KEY - Stop with your muscle training already!from MINHO - Let's exercisefrom TAEMIN - To Jonghyun who is always busy regardless of whether he's at work or in private, fighting for tomorrow too!

KEYA1. A durable diary, even if it is a bit expensive. The reason is because it is a thing that I'll carry around for one whole year so if it's of bad quality then it will be breakable easily.A2. I'm not really good in asking for forgiveness and saying "Sorry"A3. None in particularA4. Meeting friends, music, images, picturesA5. Mobile phone, eye dropsA6. Listen to music or watch moviesA7. Vacation, restingA8. Please continue on watching over SHINee in the future too.Little messagefrom ONEW - What are you doing?from JONGHYUN - Cheer upfrom MINHO - Let's shop togetherfrom TAEMIN - The new fashion icon for 2013, it's you (laugh)

MINHOA1. EarphonesA2. Waking up earlyA3. Black, whiteA4. Exercise, soccer, basketballA5. Mobile phone, MP3 playerA6. Watching movies, readingA7. Trip (Europe)A8. To all fans who love us, also to everyone who knows about me for the first time, I ask for a lot of your support and love in the future.Little messagefrom ONEW - Boring (laugh)from JONGHYUN - Take it easy!from KEY - As I'm watching you I become happy as well!from TAEMIN - Let's play a soccer game!

TAEMINA1. Snacks for petA2. To start a conversation with someone whom I meet for the first timeA3. BrownA4. Exercising or meeting friendsA5. Mobile phoneA6. SleepA7. A trip with friends?A8. To all readers, I hope that you will always be in happiness and good health as you live a good day everyday.Little messagefrom ONEW - How many points? (Game)from JONGHYUN - Can you please help me?from KEY - Let's go to amusement park!from MINHO - Let's play a soccer game

Source: Jille MagazineTranslated by: red @shineee.net

Some Part Key + Minho
KEY + MINHOCARDIGAN - Cardigan STYLE that fits perfectly as coats for spring!It's the Key & Minho pair for the 5th volume of the series! They tried and swapped each others cardigans during the photoshoot. In addition, the conversation of these same-age buddies should not be missed ♪

Having a large collection of clothes helps to train in styling them wellKey: Speaking of March, it's White Day, isn't it? Valentines is well-celebrated in various countries so there are a few "Valentine Editions" for clothes and accessories available, but there's nothing special for White Day.Minho: Indeed. Like me, even though I have memories of Valentines Day, the only thing I can recall about White Day is giving something back to my mother.Key: By the way, what is your memory of Valentines?Minho: When I was in junior high, Valentines Day fell on the same day as my exam. Then, there was this girl one year younger than me who greeted me, "Please do your best in the exam," and gave me a chocolate.Key: So why didn't you give her anything in return?Minho: Because I didn't know who she was.Key: Ah... so that's why. What a pity.Minho: So let's get into the topic... The cardigans we wore today fit both of us well, right?Key: Usually I just wear dull colors like black or white for cardigans, so when I tried on the blue one I came to think that ones with bright colors are good too. The seasons where we wear cardigans are not typically the seasons where we wear very many colors, right? They are more like practical items when it's cold so I don't choose those with colors that much. Since the style itself is simple too, I would pay more attention to the shirts or T-shirts that I wear inside.Minho: Well... I don't give much thought about cardigan styles (laughs). Since cardigans are worn underneath coats, I just pay attention to points like making sure that it doesn't stick out of the coat.Key: It's also quite fun how we swapped our cardigans during the photoshoot. Just when I was about to wonder how you could pull off wearing the same cardigan that I wore, you slipped it over your shoulders and looked good.Minho: I just took what you always do as reference. Wearing various kinds of outerwear would make you good at styling your clothes for sure. I think the more clothes we have, the more experience we gather in being able to style those clothes.Key: We usually get a lot of chances to wear various kinds of clothing but I heard those who aren't like us would take around 10 years to establish their own styles. So I'm saying that it's okay even if you're just trying them on, as it probably will be easier for you to find your own style by wearing a lot of clothes.

We are more like evil friends rather than same-age buddies (laugh)Key: We first met around 7~8 years ago, right?Minho: We were still in junior high back then. The first thing I noticed of you was your hairstyle. Your hair was long at the side, right? That time I already knew that we're of the same age, but my school had strict rules so I couldn't let my hair grow long. Even your current hairstyle wouldn't be allowed according to my school rules, yet your hair was much longer then, so I wondered whether your school was more lenient about hairstyles. Just like what a junior high student would think, isn't it?Key: You were very dark, quite tan compared to now. I was thinking that you're someone who likes sports, totally opposite of me. I was more of a cultural student who would do things like listening to music.Minho: Even though we're of opposite personalities, we came to know more about each other inside and out.Key: At first, we had only just a little chance to see each other so we were awkward when we met. We didn't know much about each other too, but gradually became closer after we debuted. Then we were able to be mischievous and joke around a bit. And even though we're of total opposites, we found a thing that we share in common, that is, we both love to eat.Minho: We have similar taste in food, right? Even having the same favorite restaurant.Key: I guess we can say that our relationship is natural enough that we couldn't even remember what we ever talked about.Minho: Yeah. We're of the same age, after all.Key: The only ones among our members. Like someone in class that's close enough for you to feel comfortable to talk to freely.Minho: But for me, you're an existence that would put pressure on me.Key: Huh?! What do you mean?Minho: Like, you would make me do something, or tell me to go and buy something for you. But you would do nothing in return. Got what I mean?Key: Huh?! (Anxious). B...but, when I am eating outside I would call for you, yet you never called for me, right? If you called me I would have treated you to something.Minho: That's a lie (laughs)... To sum it up, we are more like evil friends rather than same-age buddies, right?Key: Don't sum it up like that!Minho: Well.. (laughs). It's because we're close that we can joke around like this.Key: That's right. If I'm really a pressure to you, then you surely couldn't actually say I put pressure on you at this place, right?Minho: The pressure part is true though.Key: Eh!!Minho: Sorry. I was joking (laughs).

SHINee's 1 question and 1 answer!!What would you give in return to girls for White Day?Onew: Baekseolgi (White steamed rice cake)Jonghyun: I'll give myself as present (laughs)Key: I wouldn't wait until White Day and give her a fashion item that's limited to Valentine Day.Minho: Instead of just simply giving out the candies, I would give them together in some sort of surprise.Taemin: Candies. Of various flavors.
Source: Jille MagazineTranslated by: red @ shineee.net

Top 10 SM Artist With Beautiful Skin

1. Sulli f(x)

2. Tiffany (Girls Generation)

3. TaeMin (SHINee)

4. SeHun (EXO)

5. Luhan (EXO)

6. KyuHyun (Super Junior)

7. Onew (SHINee)

8. Krystal (f(x)

9. SuHo (EXO)

10. BaekHyun (EXO)

I so wish there was a Etude store here in Australia :(( :(( :(( I go on their website and wooooowww there are so many cute and yummy looking products...just like them endorsers ;):D

@zee make that two of us...not liking it one bit :(:(:(:(( :(( :(( I can't stand not being able to vote :(( :((....why have they picked so many endorsers....they should just make it two people **cough** MinSul **cough** Them coming up with this voting crap is not fair to the fans....excuse the french :-S

Guest ravissant

Good Morning/Noon/Evening to all!  Welcome to the thread, @meshane1 & @T2Crazy.  @meshane1, about inserting pictures here...if you are uploading personal pics like your own screen caps, art work, you cannot post pictures/artwork directly from your computer/laptop/ipad folder.  you need to have a photo sharing site first like photobucket, flickr (I have my own account on this site), DeviantArt, instagram to name a few to upload your pictures.  Once you upload your said pic(s), right click & press copy, click the insert image box, paste your pic & click submit.  But if you are inserting pictures that are already on the web, you don't need to upload them to a photo sharing site as I mentioned.  You can directly copy & paste it on the insert image box.  Please also make sure to give credit to the rightful owner of that said picture(s).  I hope that helps you.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Guest meshane1

ravissant

wrote:

»

Good Morning/Noon/Evening to all!  Welcome to the thread,

@meshane1

@T2Crazy

.  @meshane1, about inserting pictures here...if you are uploading personal pics like your own screen caps, art work, You cannot post pictures/artwork directly from your computer/laptop/ipad folder.  you need to have a photo sharing site first like photobucket, flickr (I have my own account on this site), DeviantArt, instagram to name a few to upload your pictures.  Once you upload your said pic (s), right click

Archived