• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they upload minsul video quickly, I was tired of imagining, I want to see them!!! hahahaha

I wishhh minsul being a real couple on this CF, I also wanted to see the scene Minho wiping her lips after a romantic lunch together..

Sulli: give me ur data chagiyya...

Minho: one with condition/request..

Sulli: Nee, what is that?

Minho: bbo bbo! (kiss)

Sulli: hahaa, arassho! *kissing* :))

Guest shortcakes

atqh_knn said:

shortcakes

wrote:

»

@atqh_knn

: quite an amazing eye you have there! at first I thought it was iphone4s to... but there's difference in it as I look it was longer!

:D
http://cdn0.mos.techradar.com///art/mobile_phones/iPhone/iPhone 5/HandsOn/iPhone5HandsOn-23-580-75.jpg

...and when I see your post I'm going WAAAAAH MINSULARITYYY!!!! >.

Guest shortcakes

can someone tell me when the SKT LTE CF's shooting time? because I have this kind of feeling when Changmin called Minho that day, like what @peach20kr unnie who kindly translated and shared it to us from this video...

peach20kr said:

I'm watching "my neighborhood athletes" now...   Minho's not appearing yet in the show..

but in the beginning of the show.. Changmin called Minho to convince him to attend  table tennis match.. 

Minho's ring back tone is still " the scent of you' ...

and the funny thing is that Kang Ho-Dong asked Minho " How's your girlfriend doing?" (as if he knows something..kkk)

Minho answered "well... I'm at standby room now" (normally he's supposed to say " No, I have no girlfriend" but he didn't say like that..

he didn't deny it..kkkkk) Changmin was just laughing...

Is it just me who think that when Changmin called him, he was on the SKT LTE standby room with Sulli?I'm curious >.<

Guest ravissant

Thank you @teruteru_chan & @craziedayzie for the video uploads.  I can finally go to bed satisfied seeing Minho's part, & MinSul moment though it's brief.  Hopefully tomorrow when I wake up they'll show a BTS of MinSul's "lunch date.".  Goodnight! 

Guest ravissant

counsel05 said: With all these pics and CF popping out. I have a big feeling that a number of Minsul crewmates will be changing their avatar/profile pics very very soon.. am i right zee?? ;):P;))

@counsel05 yes dear...... I want to change mine to but my lappy are so faaaaar away in my home :'(

my minsul feeling now, 저개갣ㅇㅍㄴㄹ배데돋ㅎ눈ㅇㅂㄹ집겓ㅎ넘ㅇ부납게고묺ㅁㅍㄴㄹㄴ뎨겆뎋ㄴ헤ㅓㅇㅂ휏ㄹㅇㅂ:ㅔ"ㄱㄹㅈㅍㅂ웆십ㄱㅎㅁㅇ믑렙솢ㅊㄴㅍshelkevandlroafs....

*full of feelings, 99% happiness*

Call me crazy...because i am...just watched the SKT LTE Minho part...when Minho mentioned Ssulli name first then Kyuhyun...i'm like...kyaaaaaaaa... of course he has to mentioned his wife name first then his buddy...i even has this imagination that his bickering with the director to mentioned Sulli named first...hahaha...I'm not crazyyy rite???
Minho: I want to say Sulli name first!
Director: Why are you so stubborn. You have to mentioned Kyuhyun first since he is your sunbae...
Minho: But Sulli is my lover..Director, which one is more scarier for you..An angry sunbae or an angry girlfriend?
Director: ......???!!!!

:D :D :D
Ahh...i seriously in need of Minho translation...I heard he's mentioned something like... Are you curious..something...date..something something....and something mani gidaril juseyeo which means..please look forward...is it??? ahhhh...my terrible hangul translation....did he asked the viewer bout his date on the CF...well..all of us knew already..hehehe...Someone with the name of "S*****" a.k.a giant baby!
@zee you changed your avatar...again...haha.. Minho is so good looking there...Its from the Seoul Girls Collection isn't it? :x :x :x

*edit*
After i saw @teruteru_chan posting Minsul BTS photo...
tumblr_mdes31ttnB1rn953bo1_500.gif

I lost my tongue!!!! 8-}

Archived