• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyna1430292075

Happy 20th Birthday to my sweet, gorgeous, pretty, hot, sexy, cute, adorable bias. I love you so much choi jinri I cant even describe my love for you. You're so amazing and hope you'll sucess in your future and I wish you get married with Minho hahahaa LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY :x
#HAPPYSULLIDAY
tumblr_mke7qlrhsi1s4w22jo1_500.png

Guest lyna1430292075

tumblr_mkegveqxEN1rot6l4o1_250.gif

2010: “In 10 years,I will be on a date with my boyfriend.If I get a boyfriend, I want him to play a song for me on the piano and give me a bouquet of roses as a gift.”

2013: “After twenty years, I’ll have been already married and given birth to many kids then, and I’ll have good time inviting f(x) members and cooking them delicious food then.”

Guest akvsaf

Happy Birthday our pretty sulli..live long and eat well..love both of u minsul..
Yay, minho..it's ur angelic big day,why dressed like a clown?or u want to be funny in front of sulli?
I'm soo curiosity about minsul today..more than my own birthday..:)

Guest flamingsmile

Yeheeeee.... #HappySulliDay.... Giant baby happy birthday Choi Jin Ri....  :x >:D< Sorry for late online busy with my duties here but really happy that i know for yesterday #HappySulliDay become trend no. 5 on worldwide... proud!!! :)>- :D >:D<

@teruteru_chan Ssulli is so prettty....waaaaa...jinjja neomu yeppeo.. :x :x :x
Saengil chukahae Choi Jinri..our baby Ssul has officially turn 20th dis year.. (19th worldwide)..hope she had a wonderful birthday celebration with that special someone...ehem..ehem...choi..ehem...minho...ehem.. aaaaaahhh...seeing her all smiling from the partyy...i hope papa minho is one of the reason...maybe they did secretly shared their precious moments in one corner...out from the funky and happening party...heee...aaaaahh...a sweet kiss maybe? ehihihihi... :P
like this..picFromWeicoGifDemo1_zpsa8bfb5f3.gif

and this
8a569c51f8198618f31539024aed2e738ad4e6b0

urm...i'm hoping for something like this..but i dun think there's an empty room there...lol *pervyyyy* sorry..
tumblr_m9xpd8cvXO1qdgslmo2_500_large.gif
 :D :D :D
Anyway... 
Happy Birthday to my princess snow white..Baby Ssul..may all the happiness be with her and hope to see more of her beautiful smiles in years to come... 
tumblr_mfj8mxBIqf1qadpido1_250.gif

>:D< >:D< >:D<

tumblr_mkdaa0SNjF1r2eaj7o1_250.gif tumblr_mkdaa0SNjF1r2eaj7o2_250.gif tumblr_mkdaa0SNjF1r2eaj7o3_250.gif 
tumblr_mkdaa0SNjF1r2eaj7o4_250.gif tumblr_mkdaa0SNjF1r2eaj7o5_250.gif tumblr_mkdaa0SNjF1r2eaj7o6_r1_250.gif

credit to: jinriee tumblr

Guest Ceroro

, 19 하해
♡♡♡
, 축하 ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Happy 19th Birthday, Sulli

Today is Good Friday, but it's also Our Sulli's birthday <3 So, I let myself an exception for celebrating her sweet day.

Wish that she'll have a birthday full of joy and happiness, especially when there's Min Ho with her. These days, I accidentally pumped into some places and some stuff from the other Min Ho's shippers with the other girls, and they made me a little bit sad. But still, what I've seen from the very beginning prove it all.

Happy Birthday my Dear Princess Sulli ♥♥♥ ♡♡♡

P/S: 1 minute for the PR, kekeke...

I've started my 3rd fanfiction named WHITE HORSE ;)

If you have interest, click on this link and folloe the story, I hope this would be a loving one for you. Thank you <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/412934/white-horse-fxband-minho-pregnancy-shinee-sulli-minsul-marriage

Guest liyun194

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/instiz-rumored-list-of-potential-idols.htmlEVERYONE NOTICE!!!! I dont like it if Minho......>"< JIYOUNG OR KRYSTAL ??????? I only love MINSUL

Guest teruteru_chan

liyun194 said: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/instiz-rumored-list-of-potential-idols.htmlEVERYONE NOTICE!!!! I dont like it if Minho......>"< JIYOUNG OR KRYSTAL ??????? I only love MINSUL

Guest azra1430292364

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/instiz-rumored-list-of-potential-idols.htmlEVERYONE NOTICE!!!! I dont like it if Minho......>"< JIYOUNG OR KRYSTAL ??????? I only love MINSUL

Oh no...please!!! :(

Guest azra1430292364

liyun194 said:

HAHAHAH, chill~ it's been confirmed that lee minho will be taking up the rolesoojung may still have a chance though i just found it hilarious that it's not L or minho but lee minho LOL 

Thank god!!!!!

Archived