♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest alejandragrande

tumblr_mh3817cT7z1rp1mhwo1_250.gif

tumblr_mh3817cT7z1rp1mhwo2_250.gif

tumblr_mh3817cT7z1rp1mhwo3_250.gif

tumblr_mh3817cT7z1rp1mhwo4_r1_250.gif

JUST , REVIVING MINSUL MOMENTS ♥_♥ ♥_♥  GOD I MISS THEM SO MUCH , THAT THE WAIT IT'S GONNA END BY KILLING ME. SO 28 AND 29 PALLI PALLI ♥
tumblr_lqkn4zdb4e1qht847.gif

cr:domino-fx.tumblr    :))

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everyone!! i've been a lurker here since december but i've started backreading late jan. i'm still on page 1110. im on this page first thing in the morning and until very late at night to read first the current page and then on to back reading..8-5 at work too hehehe.. and by the way, for the first time in my 33 years, this is my first ever comment/post online..this is what minsul made me do..(actually kind of nervous now while posting this..) i'm from phil by the way..thank you guys for always making my day..find myself smiling and laughing alone even in public. your comments really makes me laugh all the time.. this thread is so friendly and everybody treats each other like family and no bashing too..hope you'll accept me.. thanks

Guest ravissant

bagets23 said: hello everyone!! i've been a lurker here since december but i've started backreading late jan. i'm still on page 1110. im on this page first thing in the morning and until very late at night to read first the current page and then on to back reading..8-5 at work too hehehe.. and by the way, for the first time in my 33 years, this is my first ever comment/post online..this is what minsul made me do..(actually kind of nervous now while posting this..) i'm from phil by the way..thank you guys for always making my day..find myself smiling and laughing alone even in public. your comments really makes me laugh all the time.. this thread is so friendly and everybody treats each other like family and no bashing too..hope you'll accept me.. thanks

welcome to all our new crew mates I could not name..myy appologies.

I just realised that Sullis birthday is on Good Friday...now how special is that =D> =D>

Thank yoy @keciltann for posting that Vid of our beautiful Sulli.

Guest alexandralim

이천원은!!!!설리가캐스팅하겠습니다~ 이천원짱! 흥해라!!!

This is what she said. On me2day.

Guest chellaaa

Sulli Minho for Etude House

Sry for the blur pic :)

For some reason i find it very weird abt the one poster which minho and onew posed together.. Its suppose to be minho and sulli, not a guy-guy couple posing together for a sweet cosmetic marketing.. Or is it suppose to be shinee poster and got cut off??

Guest laiyun xian

Nope it wasnt shinee poster but there's one with shinee the one with Onew one i think its probably the last time poster.

Archived