Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

Yoo In Na's Volume Up's Radio screen caps 3/14/12
Minho, what are you looking at under the table?  Are you checking your phone, perhaps?8561379608_87a294b0c5.jpgThis is at 35:55.
Totally not paying attention to the group.  Look at that serious face while texting.8560272455_33ff0d21bb.jpgOnew looked over twice at Minho's side 1. at 51:36, 2. at 51:39.  Sorry for the blurry screen caps...

Guest nilmemories

Hi guys! I'm a new minsul shipper after watching TTBY. It's so good to see them together. They just perfectly match. Thanks all for your posts. By the way, has anyone got any update on the news that Minho will be in Vietnam on 17 Mar? I'm Vietnamese and dying to see him. Thanks for your sharing :)

Hello Minsullians... I saw this tweet earlier..but I am not sure of whether it is true or not so... it is up to u to believe... for me it brought out laughs no matter what... :D:D

during sound test SHINee sang and dance Electric shock many times >____< LOL them look like so funny

cr: featheraee

I'm guessing its a fanacct from Korean Music Wave... hahahahahahaha guess SHINee n f(x) can never be separated.... so is MinSul.....always getting associated with one another...=)) =))

til later folks!

Guest ravissant

ravissant said:

keciltann said:

have you guys watched shinee wonderful day ep 5? 

not yet, I'm waiting for an Englsh sub vid of it.

hope it will come soon :)

I hope so too. I did watch the vid you posted even if I didn't understand what they were saying most of the time. I was cracking up at Minho & Key's antics on the ice rink though. And talk about Key's insulting laugh & the finger pointing when those ladies asked if they can sing for them after Key asked if they recognized them, but were easily duped when Key said Him & Minho are the top visuals of Korea. =)) Taemin was funny with his klutziness too.

Guest ravissant

nilmemories said: Hi guys! I'm a new minsul shipper after watching TTBY. It's so good to see them together. They just perfectly match. Thanks all for your posts. By the way, has anyone got any update on the news that Minho will be in Vietnam on 17 Mar? I'm Vietnamese and dying to see him. Thanks for your sharing :)

Guest devil269

Hi there,can anyone tell me how to read a fanfic with "Friend Only" tag? i've been reading 'To love You Till The End Of Time' n suddenly it was tag [Friend Only] Very frustrating.... pls help !!! thank you

Guest charlenelola b

devil269 said: Hi there,can anyone tell me how to read a fanfic with "Friend Only" tag? i've been reading 'To love You Till The End Of Time' n suddenly it was tag [Friend Only] Very frustrating.... pls help !!! thank you

He's so so so so so so handsome

But what kind of shirt is this? 

I wanna shoot his stylist

Who is that next to him???

:-/

Archived