• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teruteru_chan

usually i find minho's laugh dashing when he's amused. it's like there's certain prince-like image he upholds.

but when he laughs with sulli, he looks goofy to me. sulli always laughs with all her might.

okay, is it just me?

when i look closely at the SPAO CF, the bruise on sulli's shin is so obvious. i think that's the bruise she got from running man. whoa, i didn't expect it to be so bad.

Guest alejandragrande

Timnat2010 said:

130314 Yoo In Na's Volume Up's Radio Shinee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmTVCQoNlCE&sns=tw

at 01:27-01:47

DJ: today is a white day , you know that men are supposed to give candy to women..Don't tell me you came here with bare hands.

JH: Oh, well.... Key: actually we didn't even have time for meal..(all laugh)

JH: But we prepared for something sweeter than candy..

at 02:03-02:16

DJ: Instead of candy, Just like a boyfriend, would you please say  friendly and sweet words to our "volume up" listeners who couldn't even look at  a wrapping paper of candy today?  any greasy and cringe comments are ok.

at 02:24-03:30

DJ: Minho, you go first.

JH: Oh, yes.. Minho is very good at doing this.  Key: Yes, Minho has prepared something for this.. 

Minho: what? what are you talking about?.. oh.. I was really just thinking about the words (not ready) . are there any examples?

JH: No, there aren't.  just make any right here.. Key: were you thinking about that?

Minho : do any of you have someone who come to your mind first?  JH: Mnho, let's make it fast.

DJ: to our listeners, it's ok if you call them "baby or sweetheart (jagiya)"

JH: the first the better..

Minho: OK, Let me do it..   onew: (saying lame joke) don't say " jagayong (this sounds similar to jagiya...it means a car in Korea.. )

( I just love Minho's facial expressions when onew's saying lame joke)

I'm surprised (at onew's joke)...   "volume jagiya, would you please take my candy?"

JH: where's your candy?          Minho: Here, (it's me)

JH: wow, my questions just made you even better, otherwise you were in trouble..

Minh: Oh, thanks..I could've ended up boring but Jonghyun helped to make it nicer.. at the moment JH asked, I was embarrassed where I should take candy

.JH: You did a good job..

at 04:14--04:30

Key: Jagiya, there's no white day in U.S.A. shall we just follow American style? Let's just have Bap ('rice but dinner in this)

JH: wow, you're willing to have dinner...    Key: Oh, ya.. (I can't help with it) as others celebrate it..

DJ: Anyone who has meal with you must be happy.. you did a good job...

(but no one gives any reactions about this..it means no one agrees)

Key: OMG, say something!!!!! you're too mean...

@ ht01 and @sallyreina it's very kind of you to say that...

I'm just happy to be able to contribute this thread a little bit with some translations... thanks again..

@tikah You're so right!!! alll the idols including me will celebrate Black day..well, no one will forget your birthday if you're in Korea...

speaking of Kim tae-hee, I'm sick and tired of hearing every idol  say "she's my ideal type"  there are three national ideal types in Korea, Jeon Jihyun(she's married now.. just a few years ago, in every show , male idols told that  they ran into her at the airport,,, blah blah..same routine story just like minho did in Bealtes code 2) ,song hyegyo (she used to be the number one a couple of years ago but as you know she's just a scandal maker..) and Kim tae-hee (most of idols and younger celebrities mentioned her as ideal type...) it is very cliche to paly safe but somehow I can understand...none of idols want to be in trouble and targeted by the press, they just smply follow sunbae's way...and I'm not a fan of LMH anymore, sorry...I used to be a huge fan of his drama "personal taste"..

alejandragrande ..about the same surname..actually there's no law prohibiting marrying to people with DONGBON anymore in Korea (DONGSEUNG means same surname, DONGBON means same the first anscestor's birthplace.. so DONGEUNG is  meaningless coz there are so many same surmames in Korea,  "choi" is one of the most common surnames..) .. but DONGBON is a little different .. people can marry to people with DONGBON but ethnically some family avoid.. DONGBON means the same ancestor's birthplace which technically means the first ancestor is the same..so, even they have the same surname, their DONGBON can be totally different.. I mean "choi" also has many different DONGBON (some dongbons are located in North Korea .. hundreds of different ancestors) ..many married couple have the same surname but not many have the same DONGBON (the same dongbon chance is rare) but there are a couple of surnames that have just one DONGBON such as "Kong" ..

well, I'm sorry to say this, where did you get the information? actually it's a few decades ago issue in drama... we don't much care about that...

Omg sorry for my big silly doubt , sorry for bothering you then haha I was freaking out when I saw this , actually I get this information from youtube's comments LOL but I didn't knew this, now I know and I can breath again haha anyways thank you so much for the aclaration @peach20kr and @charlenelola b :) and and thank you so so so much to @ravissant for the welcome :)

Guest charlenelola b

‎[NEWS] Will SM Entertainment create their own variety shows? SM C&C merges with Hoon Media

You may soon be seeing an SM Entertainment-produced variety show!

After merging with AM Entertainment back in September, SM C&C has absorbed video content producer Hoon Media.

Hoon Media is a major player in the video content production business, producing an incredible number of hit variety shows such as ‘Happy Together ‘, ‘Heroine 6‘, ‘Music Bank‘, ‘1 vs 100‘, ‘Qualifications of Men‘, ‘Vitamin‘, and much more.

Since SM C&C has merged with the company, SM C&C now has a foundation in place to start creating their own TV programs and variety shows. SM C&C already houses many of the top MCs such as Kang Ho Dong, Shin Dong Yup, Lee Soo Geun, Kim Byung Man, and Jeon Hyun Moo. With this merger, they may soon be using this talent on their own variety shows which could air all across Asia.

SM C&C said, “Through this merger with Hoon Media, we’ll achieve even larger growth in 2013 with the content business as our background.“

cr:allkpop

it's a good news right? sm may use MINSUL to be mc's of one of the variety shows....I hope they SM chose them for more MINSUL.... wah...

77530231.gif

Guest charlenelola b

In an online community, some Korean netizens have decided to tackle that question with a post titled, “The reason why SM idols have a lot of dating scandals.” The reason, the netizen argued, is because SM’s Executive Producer, Lee Soo Man, encourages his idols to date each other.

In the post the netizen put up screenshots from the February 9 broadcast of MBC’s “Golden Fishery- Radio Star” where former SES member Shoo and Super Junior’s Kim Hee Chul talked about dating within the company. On the show the two of them confirmed that their boss Lee Soo Man actively supports dating within the company.

The MC Yoon Jong Shin asked Kim Hee Chul, “Is there a lot of dating outside the agency?” To which Kim Hee Chul replied, “Do people not usually date within the company?”

When MC Kim Gu Ra commented, “They date inside and outside the company”, Shoo made a surprising announcement. “Actually, the company pushes for dating within the company.”

When the MC expressed their surprise and doubt, Kim Hee Chul confirmed by quoting Lee Soo Man, “Yes, dating within the company is better. It is more comfortable for us and if a scandal erupts we can control it better.”

cr: soompi news 

woooooow........... it means Minsul doesn't need to hide from SM ent. because Lee Soo Man, encourages his idols to date each other. 

tumblr_m89aseX2cD1r3nnxno1_400.gif

Hello there my dear MinSullians!!

I missed alot of pages.... wooosh.... okie before anything else... late bdae messages (yes @heide...OMG I can't believe im so late to wish u...gonna post a gif...) n other mentions.. I'm tempted to do some screencaps of the EH CF BTS.. haha n April Bae's fast... anyways... here are some tat i managed to do...  Special tanks to @lyna @Dasha for sharing the video...

The Making of Etude House video screencaps

EtudeBTSSS1EtudeCFSS1_zps99ad7f5b.pngEtudeBTSSS2editedEtudeCFSS2_zps0eb0f1fd.EtudeBTSSS3editedEtudeCFSS3_zpse8bf02ba.EtudeBTSSS4editedEtudeCFSS4_zpsd6d75890.EtudeBTSSS5editedEtudeCFSS5_zpsb1c3f36c.EtudeBTSSS6editedEtudeCFSS6_zps2df1e13e.EtudeBTSSS7editedEtudeCFSS7_zps27f068e3.

To @heide...my Belated Bdae wishes for u dearie....

happy-birthday-cute-bunny.gif

cr: to the owner

@alejandragrande @sallyreina.. Welcome to our MinSul thread ya!! Thanks for being a part of our growing family n have fun spazzing.. Do inform @liana abt ur birthdaes n countries ya... tanks... :-bd   ;)

@fizaz.... hahahahahahahah sista that's pretty nice mops.... Can I have the blue one??? hehe @tikah already did her cleaning so now is my turn...

IMG_1563.JPGVacuum-animation.gif

@kyeoptaminsul.. Thanks dear for Minho's airport pic... I dun tink Minho changed his hairstyle.. rather it is his natural state of hair... without all the hairgel, mousse or other hair products that u see on performances, fansigns n other events...

@peach20kr.. Ur translations dear are good as always... tanks for taking the time to thoroughly translate the recent radio interviews n the DATV interview.. ur help is much appreciated.. Gumawo!! =D> =D> :x :x

Guest nislatif

598777_524059044306711_846939756_n.jpg

cr Minsul Minho Sulli FB

p/s i dont think minho's helping sulli by breaking the egg was part of the script. If it was : 1. We would have seen it in the finalized video and 2. Krystal would also had someone to help her with the jelly making. :x

I m happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~

Hi everyone!!!! Been busy lurking lately.. I miss everyone here..
WAAAAAA!!!! Glad to see yet another MinSul moment in Etude BTS :D :D :D Loving the BTS, thank you for sharing it here :)
Ahhh, MinSul never fail to surprise us, as usual :) Honestly even if the clip is so short here, I'm just glad to see them happy and smiling with each other.. Their laughter is really contagious :D I'm glad that Sulli laughs very whole heartedly like that... I love it :) And seeing Minho laugh along with her... A sweet moment :x :x :x
Watching the SPAO BTS is so cute!!!!
Well I'll be lurking, even if I don't post much anymore... I do come in once in a while, will try to post when I do :D
Whatever it is....
:x :x :x :x :x MinSul is LOVE :x :x :x :x :x
Take care everyone :) Till next post (or epic MinSul moment that I can't help but to come here and spazzzzzzz) :D

Archived