• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

mafet said: counsel05 said: Our newsbreaker @liana as always you are making me cry with those DATV screencaps ..Sulli's laugh and face are beaming with happiness .. as what @Timnat2010 said I presume that Minho is at the background or probably on the same room while she was being interviewed on this.  8-> :x 8->
liana said:

credit to iheartfx

Guest anne nicolecarig

bananadana said: to my kababayans.. presenting TTBY (Tagalog-dubbed) trailer!

They made JaeHee into JC. As for Minho, they ruined it with his voice haha =))

Guest anne nicolecarig

Now that I’m back I will be talking a lot about my experiences! Yesterday, my friends and I decided to go to a mall near our school since it’s already our last day at school. They are also a kpop addicts like me, and they also love sulli. While on the mall we decided that we must go and sing at the videoke center since it’s our last day we must do all the crazy things on earth. We all know that we have a low quality voices except for JADE, my friend who entered singing lessons. Anyway, let’s move on.  While we are at the videoke room, the background of the television suddenly changed into:

426437_626561574026592_341349408_n.jpg

And after seeing it, we all shouted, jump and, scream and burst like crazy people. Since it’s a closed room no one heard us! Lol. :D

*We also saw SNSD, 2ne1 & Kara at the backgroundof the song at tv.

After videoke, we decided to pass through etude house store. And suddenly I saw a big tarpaulin of sulli & krystal! And again, I shouted but this time many people have heard me and they stared at me like I’m insane. HAHA! I shouted “Ommo It’s sulli-yah!” My friends also screamed with me! Hihi. ^__^ We entered etude and saw a  lot of photos and tarpaulines of sulli & krystal. But the sad news is, we haven’t seen any photos of Minho or even SHINee. And the worst thing is, the sales lady stared badly on us, I don’t know why but I think it’s because we are taking pics. We don’t know that is prohibited, we just love sul. HAHA! This is the picture, the pic is mine. I’m the one who captured the photo

559687_626561214026628_533539624_n.jpg

And my last experience was, we saw a lot Koreans and we greeted them “annyeong haseyo~!” even though we don’t know them. LOL. Some greeted us back. But the worst is, one Korean said “Molayo” after we said “Annyeong Haseyo!” I don’t’ know if it’s the correct spelling. But I know that it means “I don’t know you”. LOL. After she said that, my friend talks to that Korean. My friend said “We just love Koreans, we are a kpop addicts! We love snsd, f(x), SHINee, Exo, suju and we started enumerating all our biased groups. After that I  told her that I’m a MINSUL SHIPPER. I asked her if she is also a KPOP fan since she is from Korea, and the she said that “I also love MINSUL” in Korean language. I didn’t understand what she said at first, I just understand MINSUL after that convo she already left with a smilng face on us and said “ANNYEONG~!” After that I asked my friend who can understand Korean language of what that Korean said awhile ago. And she said that the Korean said that she was a MINSUL fan too.  It’s really a pleasure to talk with Koreans ant the good thing is there are also MINSUL shippers from KOREA. :) That moment is a little awkward because we talked to strangers! XD But it’s fun. :DDDDD

Guest liana1430291924

Sorry if posted already:
KBS World will be airing "Music Bank in Jakarta" on March 19, 11:10PM KST 

Guest bananadana

Okay I just found out.. so in the Philippines, Jaehee will turn to JC while Taejoon will become Paul John. They're dubbing it so they changed the names. :((It's gonna be so weird that people here will come to know them as JC and Paul John. But as I'm seeing it, people are anticipating TTBY :DI hope more people would begin shipping MinSul too.. :x :xJC and Paul John hwaiting! :)>-

Guest anne nicolecarig

bananadana said: Okay I just found out.. so in the Philippines, Jaehee will turn to JC while Taejoon will become Paul John. They're dubbing it so they changed the names. :((It's gonna be so weird that people here will come to know them as JC and Paul John. But as I'm seeing it, people are anticipating TTBY :DI hope more people would begin shipping MinSul too.. :x :xJC and Paul John hwaiting! :)>-

Guest bananadana

anne nicolecarig said: I'm sorry to quote this. :) I know that there will be Filipino minsul shippers after they watch ttby. I even asked my classmates to watch it. Lol. :D I' now promoting ttby. XD

Guest charlenelola b

anne nicolecarig said: bananadana said: Okay I just found out.. so in the Philippines, Jaehee will turn to JC while Taejoon will become Paul John. They're dubbing it so they changed the names. :((It's gonna be so weird that people here will come to know them as JC and Paul John. But as I'm seeing it, people are anticipating TTBY :DI hope more people would begin shipping MinSul too.. :x :xJC and Paul John hwaiting! :)>-

Archived