♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest flamingshawol

zheisya said: @Dintha 1709

Your post really made my day! That's hilarious!!!! That's why I like Jonghyun, he's Minsullian too I guess. Always talking about TTBY everywhere!

And the pic when Minho kissing Sulli! Omo ya! He's so naughty, but I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it! Should we ask him to join us here?? He'll be our no.1 informer =))

Just like me, I think he likes Minho who is trying to open his heart to girl. Minho who always consider woman as sister and didn't show his interest in woman now slowly to feel something different. This is the first time he close to a girl, to the point where he saw her everyday for 3 months and doing intimate scenes together, impossible for him not have a feelings at all. And look at how comfortable he touch her in BTS, you won't do that to someone who you consider as friend or sister.

@dyurika

I ever experienced it, so I know really well when falling in love we really couldn't hide it. And the happiness showing in our expression is different too. Even we smile alone when looking at the mirror :))

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@jenniline

Yup, that's true. But they can play soccer together, she's quite good at it  :x

Minho is so lucky if Sulli becomes his real GF. He has many fans who love him, money to support his future family, girlfriend who has money too, can play soccer together with him, and good looking too.

Pure beauty and Manly Man... Perfect Match :x

Guest flamingshawol

zheisya said: @jenniline

Yup, that's true. But they can play soccer together, she's quite good at it  :x

Minho is so lucky if Sulli becomes his real GF. He has many fans who love him, money to support his future family, girlfriend who has money too, can play soccer together with him, and good looking too.

Pure beauty and Manly Man... Perfect Match :x

Guest minsullove77

counsel05 said:

minsul4ever

said:

Hello! everybody, Im glad I found this thread. I've been reading every single page and yall's comment really make my day. gamsahabnida :DI just found this. urii Sulli wore the shirt that she share with hubby Minho.:D 

mariamocha21 said: I confuse, which does he own and which is not? Look like SMT have a large closet that give them what to dress even in their usual life  :-/ Is that what happen before? I don't know, I thought like artists only wear sponsor .... clothes, or what their stylist brought in when they're filming or in public event.

I missed seing our Minsul on a video so... even if some of these has been posted already i decided to post this in one set. Obviously the video maker doanngocythaott (the maker of the minsul moments seried 1-5) is a Minsul addict as well and thankfully she made Minsul "love story", for us to reminisce Minsul moments in TTBY. Thanks a lot and enjoy crew mates.

Guest alexandralim

not much of news for today. hope to hear more news later on with regards to SULLI and MINHO. hehehe.Sometimes i wish i can be like minho and sulli the both couple looks so cute and loving...on top of that the way they look and play with each other [-O<
i wish this guy would be like minho hehehe :D
21397_471402949549151_1642027742_n.jpg

Guest liana1430291924

Dramas with idols as lead roles such as the KBS drama "Love Rain" with Girls' Generation's Yoona and SBS drama "To the Beautiful You" with f(x)'s Sulli and SHINee's Minho have been gaining much attention in Japan.
Officials say that it is only a matter of time before these programs will spread out further than to just Japan and go on to other parts of Asia.
cr. Kpopstarz

Guest alexandralim

lianaestimo Thanks for the info!!! cant wait to see them travelling to japan or other asia to promote their drama. right now i guess FX should be busy preparing their upcoming album as for shinee they are busy travelling for concert/promotion. hopefully once their schedule is no longer chaotic and free minho and sulli can appear on variety show!! As a couple, there is loads of variety they can appear

Archived