• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

ht01 said:

Greetings...I've been in and out of this page for at least a month now. But just managed to sign up lol. I live in Australia and became a fan of MinSul after watching TTBY....wow first post...si proud of myself ...anyways more posts in the future lol.. MinSul 4eva.

Welcome ht01!  Glad you can join us here. :-bd

Welcome @ht01. We have two crewmates from Australia like you @minsullove @beauteous. Enjoy >:D< :x

ht01 said:

Greetings...I've been in and out of this page for at least a month now. But just managed to sign up lol. I live in Australia and became a fan of MinSul after watching TTBY....wow first post...si proud of myself ...anyways more posts in the future lol.. MinSul 4eva.

Welcome ht01!  Glad you can join us here. :-bd

Welcome @ht01. We have two crewmates from Australia like you @minsullove @beauteous. Enjoy >:D< :x

Thanx for the warm welcome...lots of love all the way from ozzy.

Guest ravissant

I just watched another SMA fancam on YT & thought to share another MinSul moment.  I'm not sure if somebody has already posted the screen caps.  It's a MINSULINCIDENCE moment!  It's the opening part of the show when the Idols were introduced.8449526366_4fe25d48a1_z.jpgcr.: realminekey @ YT--Minho was the only one from his group who turned his head to look at the girls, well, one particular girl I suppose, when they went in front of the stage.
8449526466_e128a8ebff_z.jpgcr.: realminekey @ YT--And here Sulli is the only one out of the girls (the watermark kinda covers Vic & Luna, but you can still clearly see that they're both facing forward) who turned around to look at the boys, & yes, 1 particular boy I'm sure.

So, as I was starting to search for our "Operation: Shoe-Alike Spotting" for the team ( @bananali, @jhologs, @nislatif, anyone else wants to join?), I came across this article.  I'm not sure if it's been posted here before, but I really am proud of Minho's sincere & generous nature.  I thought I should share it with ya'll.  Love you kiddo!

http://fuckyeahminhochoi.tumblr.com/post/4044482736/shinees-minho-giving-his-choreographer-a-pair-of 

How sweet of Minho.....Beauty in and out.

@teruteru_chan @stekatta Yup, same sentiments, definitely :) Those fans who keep harping on about her hair, I think they forget that it's also hard on her, not only on them.. And you're right, it's hair, it'll grow back again, it just takes time! But still, her current short hair, I'm absolutely loving it :D I like how it gives her a different feel, and I think she needs this change to show what she's really capable of :)
@chellaaa Wow, your post, made me laugh and feel so proud that even she knows that "Sulli happened"!!!! Awesome, thanks for sharing that find :D And yes @stekatta MINSUL IS LOVE :D
@dazzlingshock @nana4ever @wonderstruck13 and everyone else thank you :D

Guest gujilgujil

chellaaa said: I found this on tumblr:

"My mother has officially ruined my OTP list. When I told her I shipped JongKey, she fought with me and said that they weren’t canon and how Jonghyun only has eyes for Minho so I showed her like the best possible JongKey pictures I could find and she finally said “Jonghyun’s just settling for Key because he knows he’s an easy flirt. But in reality he just wants to be with Minho.” I started rolling around the floor in anguish until I said “Well, what happened to 2Min? Have you forgotten about Taemin?” And the next thing she said made me run up to my room and tell her I’d never talk to her again. “Sulli happened.”

Thats the coolest mom ever =))=))

Archived