• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know how many times ive watched this....woman who endear someone to her heart has that smile like sulli's, esp if they are talking over the phone...

well, this video says everything to me....that one precious call.. =)
(sorry, im quite delusional
;))  )

how i envy heechul fro having a good time with sulli out in the open.... i really feel for minho...
im a minho fan....looking at his vids, his actuations and how he reacts whenever sulli is around, i do believe that he really likes her even long time ago.... his eyes have been set on her even before...TTBY helped a lot i think....

Guest minsuldaebak

Ahhh!! I really love their oppa-dongsaeng relationship. I like how they're so open with their friendship. I wish Minsul will be too :( But of course they can't. Because they're trying their best to hide it! At least Heechul is keeping Sulli company when Minho is too busy because of his schedule. I wonder if Sulli talks about her lovelife with his No. 1 oppa. Hmmmmm I bet Heechul knows a lot.  :>

Hi am a new shipper here.even though i joined here today, i came here couple of months ago.it got long time to read these pages. i still haven't finish it yet.Anyway please take care of me  :):) :)

@zee, thanks for the vids. So, Heechul seemed to have another gathering with Sulli, in view of her clothing, different from the one worn in those funny pictures.

@peach20kr, would you tell us what Heechul was saying when they were having fun on the swings?

To be honest, the clip reminded me of the scene of Jaehee taking Taejoon to his primary school and they were playing together in its playground.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130831 [HD1080p] SHINee MStar Taiwan fans Meeting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI2oEJKM3sQ

cr: andywong1986
2:40-2:56

Archived