number! I only have Minho and
Jonghyun's!"

heechul have minho phone number, i think he close with taemin
minho daebak , try to close from his brother in the law
cr.some people on facebook

sorry i cant insert fhoto

Guest peach20kr

blog_me_20130905_220457_zps5c2699e6.jpg

on Minho's interview in Croissant J-magazine, (sorry if this has already been posted)

Minho said : I've become so close to casts from the drama, so we sometimes get together when there's someone's birthday.

Q: Tell me about your counterpart and hoobae, f(x) Sulli who played the role of Jaehee.

Minho: It was so lucky that my counterpart was Sulli whom I was originally close to because I felt very comfortable being around with her as we've known each other very well. And we talked comfortably of each other's roles, too. I think we could shoot many good scenes thanks to our cooperation for one another.

Q: What did Sulli say when she came to know that her counterpart was you, Minho?

Minho: I was told that Sulli said "It's a relieve". I have no idea of her real mind, but I hope she really said so.(laugh)

Q: If you were a girl, who would you choose, Tae-Joon or Eun-Gyul?

Minho: hmmm, I would choose Eun-Gyul? Because Tae-Joon was the type who hides his feelings(laugh)

Minho: even though Hyun-Woo is younger than me, he has plenty of acting experience. so I could learn a lot from him. Hyun-Woo is here in Japan right now, too. we were supposed to eat together, but I'm afraid that we had to pass on this time due to the tight schedule,

cr: http://noblee2pup.blog.me/20194553866

I think Minho was interviewed by Croissant J-Magazine either on the same day of TTBY Japan event or the following day coz he mentioned Hyun-Woo in Japan.

In Mamma mia, Kyuhyun's mom said that she often sees TVXQ changmin, Shinee Minho and Cnblue Jonghyun who are "Kyuline" because they have a get-together at her place(kyu-hyun's) and sleep over.

so, the hidden side of idols that's never been revealed before is going to come out into the open in Mamma mia on 8th, 5p.m.

I hope Kyuhyun's mom reveals some of Minho's hiddend side in the show, hahaha..

BTW, Minho's scheduled to do Mcing in Music Core tomorrow, right?

Guest fangirl15

Annyeong MinSullians :-h
I'm not yet done reading and actually I'm still at page 2154 but I skipped up to the last page! :)) :P
can't help but comment on the Lovcat fan-signing event.
my first expression was :-$ :-O why is Sulli is smaller than Vic?
and then I started checking all their shoes! =))
oh, so Sulli wears flat shoes... well anyway, Sulli looks like an angel there 8->
she's so lovely and blooming too :\">

Guest teruteru_chan

peach20kr

said:

on Minho's interview in Croissant J-magazine, (sorry if this has already been posted)

Minho said : I've become so close to casts from the drama, so we sometimes get together when there's someone's birthday.

Q: Tell me about your counterpart and hoobae, f(x) Sulli who played the role of Jaehee.

Minho: It was so lucky that my counterpart was Sulli whom I was originally close to because I felt very comfortable being around with her as we've known each other very well. And we talked comfortably of each other's roles, too. I think we could shoot many good scenes thanks to our cooperation for one another.

Q: What did Sulli say when she came to know that her counterpart was you, Minho?

Minho: I was told that Sulli said "It's a relieve". I have no idea of her real mind, but I hope she really said so.(laugh)

Q: If you were a girl, who would you choose, Tae-Joon or Eun-Gyul?

Minho: hmmm, I would choose Eun-Gyul? Because Tae-Joon was the type who hides his feelings(laugh)

Guest Kaye Bee

good luck to those who will be able to watch the concert in Manila :D

will be waiting for updates ;)

i too am hoping that they get to be interviewed by ABS-CBN or even show parts of the concert or guest SHINee in one of their programs (GGV perhaps?) :))

lovin our GORGEOUS Sulli at the fansigning event :) and wearing that dress..... she's definitely showing off PURE beauty.. simply elegant ( though i have to say i would love to replace the shoes with something more fitting..hmmm.. doll shoes? maybe.) and Happy 4th Anniv to our lovely f(x) ladies!!

Good morning Minsullians!
As of now feeling a lil sad Minho I think is not coming for Kpop Republic. I already bought and prepared the gifts for Minho + Sulli and Shinee. I'm wishing they will still get it. He wasn't in the airport with the rest of Shinee and Exo k. He was the reason why I am watching the concert and Shinee as well. Hearing news that he has Music Core. Why can't someone replace him for a day they do that anyway in other music programs. I am still hoping and praying he will still come later. Hopefully he is just pre recording his hosting and will come a bit later! Please!! Help us out if any of you hear the news he left for Manila. Some of us Manila crew mates needs some good news. 

Guest mochi18

cmgw

wrote:

»

Good morning Minsullians!<br />

As of now feeling a lil sad Minho I think is not coming for Kpop Republic. I already bought and prepared the gifts for Minho + Sulli and Shinee. I'm wishing they will still get it. He wasn't in the airport with the rest of Shinee and Exo k. He was the reason why I am watching the concert and Shinee as well. Hearing news that he has Music Core. Why can't someone replace him for a day they do that anyway in other music programs. I am still hoping and praying he will still come later. Hopefully he is just pre recording his hosting and will come a bit later! Please!! Help us out if any of you hear the news he left for Manila. Some of us Manila crew mates needs some good news. 

Guest christinderella

People on Twitter kept on begging to see Minho at the concert. They all stated "SHINee won't be complete without MINHO, So please go Minho! :(""You are famous here Minho, You are Paul John in the Philippines!" *Paul John is Tae Joon's Character in TTBY (Tagalog Dubbed Version)

Guest christinderella

Minho said "see you"

So there is nothing impossible. SHINEE WORLD PH said, And SHINee isn't the first act in the concert.MY Imagination: If his schedule was like this:3pm-4pm (PHIL TIME)(4PM-5PM KST)- Music Core4pm-7pm- Flight?7pm-7:30...7:30 CONCERTI guess he could join the concert. :) Let's hope! :)

Guest christinderella

SHINee is trending in the Philippines. It's said that it was because of Minho :) Many Filipino Fans loved him. :) I am so proud to be one of them :)  :x

Guest bemjerry13

eventhough it's weekend here in the Philippines I woke up early (10 am is early for me!) because I was so excite to see pictures of Minho in NAIA so I was really pissed that Minho is not going! If it really true that Minho is not going to be here then it was the organizer's strategy because I think when they signed on SHINee to be in that show they already know Minho's schedule (they have schedule until december!) but they did not mention it because they know they will be losing a  lot of goers to see that show because Minho is very popular here in the Philippines especially after they aired TTBY here! Admit it, as much as I love SHINee, given the fact that I don't have a lot of money, I wouldn't go to that concert if my ultimate bias will not be there!!!! OMG, i am so angry I can type all day! A lot of people are going to be pissed if they on't get Minho down here in the Philippines!!!
I do hope that fans understand Minho, but I think they do know that the one to blame is the organizers and that it was just a marketing strategy!I mean, Minho was there in that clip inviting FIlipinos to watch the concert, they shouldn't have asked Minho to be there so that the fans will get the clue that he won't be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~X(
on a happier note, is this picture edited? they are so cute here!http://25.media.tumblr.com/e77406300bca6baa01377b643c54043d/tumblr_mspvxbl7LM1r8wgqxo1_1280.jpg

i suppose to watch the concert tonight with my baby daughter only for minho because she is his number 1..however, if he is indeed not coming , i dont think we will push through...i only know shinee's songs..the other kpop i really dont know them...so sad about this...i know my baby daughter will be sad too if il tell her about this..she was so excited.. =(.. nwey, goodluck shinee..

Archived