• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

apparently the rest of SHINee were there but according to fan accounts Onew seems to be the most concerned, he was standing andreally looking at MInho when it was his turn to dive.....wahhhh! it's official Onew is my second favorite in SHINee! WOnder how SUlli felt yesterday about Minho diving?!?!?

Etude House-Sulli

cr. as tagged, posted on fb by April Bae

I HATE ETUDE FOR CHOOSING SULLI AS THEIR AMBASSADOR!!

Makes me wanna buy ALL the things she endorses! I need to rob a bank or something because Etude products are so pricy while I'm just a student -_______-

Why is she so flawless??? Life is not fair (me and sulli born in the same year yet our fate is so different lol )

Guest ravissant

I haven't read any posts on TTBY forum so I'm not sure if it has been discussed before, & I have taken a break from back reading this thread & again I'm not sure if it has been posted here too.  But I noticed the number "99" when I re-watched TTBY Ep 11 last night  ;)).  It's on TaeJoon's Track Jacket too.9584577438_141971958a_c.jpg
ctto
Come to think of it if you break down the numbers 72 & 84 it will bring you down to Minho's birthday; 7+2=9, 8+4=12.  Hmm, but I wonder what the number "99" means for him.  I like your analysis @iluvminsul on the number. And welcome to the thread, Chingoo! 

Guest bemjerry13

yes, i too, am curious as to what the number 99 means to him....it must mean something knowing that our Minho is one sentimental guy...but I guess we would know after 3 years or so just like how we waited in finding out about his bracelet...took like 3 years right?!?!? awww...minho, the mystery never ends...no wonder hordes of girls like you....you're like a puzzles that never ends...

Guest ravissant

Thank you @belbelyn for posting the Guerilla Date video.  I can't wait for it to be subbed in English.  It seems like a funny segment.  Aww, Sulli is so sweet to open her arms & encourage the rest of the f (x) girls to hug the twins at 3:43.  Doesn't it look like she has whiskers on this still?  Oh & those pouty lips have been kissed by someone not just "5" times!  ;);)) :-* 9584931224_9b373f0db0_z.jpg
cr. KBS2, fxgallery (YT)

Guest ravissant

You know what just dawned on me?  Minho was shooting for the MBC Show splash til the wee hours of the morning yesterday as shown on the previous pages802626078.jpg?1377263939
cttoI've noticed that Sulli was wearing a graphic tee "ANCHOR" for her flight to L.A.9576432542_0797c40abf_o.jpg
ctto
I'm thinking, is Sulli indirectly showing or telling her Minho Oppa that she is the girl he can rely on for support, stability, or security by wearing that tee?  Forgive this Noona for over thinking.  I just want this two to get together, proclaim their love to each other and get married already!  :)

Guest bemjerry13

i am rewatching ttby ( i wonder how many times i will say that in this lifetime)... anyways just noticed that in that scene where minsul are inside the tent Minho's ears are so red...i bet he was super conscious about being that near to SUlli and lying down so close in that very small tent!

i am rewatching ttby ( i wonder how many times i will say that in this lifetime)... anyways just noticed that in that scene where minsul are inside the tent Minho's ears are so red...i bet he was super conscious about being that near to SUlli and lying down so close in that very small tent!

i'm also watching it again for the nth time now.. and i'm on that part where in they're inside the tent, even Sulli's face turns in tomatoe.. she's blushing on that part.. :D :\">

1184988_568608686521877_2056876957_n.jpg
i got to quote this pic coz WHO PRICKS HER NOSE like that??!!!I definitely look my ugliest when my nose is pricked due to pain in getting white heads and black heads and never that pretty!!!! :P:(( :(( :((
I know its an AD and all but she is just so flawless so pricking her nose is a no sweat at all. :x

This post is for a fellow Minsul crewmate @mochi18 who wish to win a presscon pass 
for the upcoming KPOP REPUBLIC in the PHILIPPINES
@cmgw has already share to us the good news that she has won the press con pass for the said event and this time @mochi18 wishes to have the same opportunity in another waythru ETUDE PHILIIPINES PROMO in facebook.
✦One (1) winner with the highest number of LIKES on their SHARED SHINee, Exo-K & Dal Shabet Kpop Republic Concert poster will win Press Conference Pass on September 07, 2013 and meet their idols up close and personally!

All she needs is your LIKE of her post in FACEBOOKshe is more than willing to accept your friends request so you can like her share. 
Here is the link to the shared post: https://www.facebook.com/mochi18/posts/638102476209136

Here is the link to @mochi18 Facebook timeline: 
https://www.facebook.com/mochi18

To fellow Minsul crewmates to another Minsul lover who asks for help to express our THREAD'S LOVE TO MINSUL via MINHO (in whatever way she can do it or make it possible)your LIKES is highly appreciated.
THANK YOU VERY MUCHandGOOD LUCK @mochi18;) :x >:D<

p.s.@stekatta is at KCON now while i posted thisand she herself will find a way to show Sulli our LOVE TO MINSULlet's wish her luck that Sulli will get the message :)

Archived