• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@peach20kr, can you manage to find the translation of the recent interview of Japanese magazine Hanako with Minho? It seemed to be an exclusive interview for Minho only. He mentioned some Keywords. One of them was 'women". He said sth new apart from the characteristic 'caring about me in every aspect".'

Guest Johnnie Beato

i love the way she smile

i love the way she cry images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtQmDvH_BKDhQkrVpaMBe

the most important is i love everything about sullipizap.com10.8323292504064739137716718341

Guest lesleychoi

Hello guys! I posted a one-shot story of Minsul in asianfanfics. The original story was written a few years ago and some of the scenes are based on real life experiences. Kkkkk I just changed the characters since I wanted to share it to you  :D please support my story!! Thank you!!!
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/529630/stuck-key-krystal-minho-oneshot-sulli-minsul-chanyeol

Guest christinderella

Hey guys is it okay to post this? I just found this on Facebook it's somehow like a fanfic but a really really short one probably like a conversation.
Sulli: Minho We Are Best Friends, Right?

Minho: Yes, Of Course.

Sulli: So Be Honest With Me, Who Do You Like…?
Minho: No One. I Love Someone.

Sulli: Oh, She Must Be Very Lucky..

Minho: Definitely. I’ve Loved Her,
Ever Since I Met Her.

Sulli: Really? Well, Since We’re Best Friends,
I Wanna Meet Her. Go Call Her.

Minho: Oh Okay.
*Minho Takes Out His Phone,Dials Her Number And Phones Her..*

Sulli: Wait, Hold On I Think I’m Getting A Call.
*Answers The Phone*

Minho: I Love You;)

Omooo ! So sweeeet hahahaha !
Credits :)
and welcome to the thread @mnear93!!

Guest bemjerry13

love that second part of their TTBY interview...what I find fascinating there is SUlli's answer itself....I mean, logically speaking she could've just said, "no, I haven't because I was busy, " right but why add the part "good thing I experienced it with kang tae joon in this series," that itself is fishy and Minho's "ditto" is I think just a way to make that statement of SUlli seem "normal." (nice save  Minho!)
and yes, parkhyerin, I also thought of that....I think the only person who could've told her that is someone who is super close to Kyu and is in fact in that drinking of wine session and as far as I know Minho is the closest kyuline member to SUlli plus i think only a super close friend of Kyu can "broadcast" to anyone that Kyu in fact likes to drink wine!
Waaahhhhh! love that interview!

Guest 1proudminsullian

SHINee Invites  you to KPOP REPUBLIC CONCERT Philippines!
Onew: 1, 2, 3SHINee: Mabuhay Phlippines! We are SHINee!Onew: Hello Phlippine fans! On September 7, 2013, we will finally meet you at the Smart Araneta Colliseum for the Kpop Republic Concert!SHINee: *claps*Taemin: Yes, that's right. Kpop fans, SHINee fans, and the Philippine fans, let's all meet in the Philippines!Jonghyun: Salamat po!SHINee: Salamat po!Minho: See you!
To watch their video, go to this link,

【日杂Ray 摘译】Q:如果要为女朋友准备生日惊喜?瞄酱:虽然不擅长但还是会为她做个蛋糕,当然肯定会想计划特别的惊喜,不过简单温馨的过法也不错。比如在家里为她准备亲手做的菜和蛋糕。我虽然不擅长下厨,但若是为女朋友过生日的话,一定会努力做的。但是大概不会太好吃吧…要请她多包涵了(笑)。 

Japanese-Chinese translation CR: SHINeeBloom绽放
J-Magazine Ray InterviewQ: How do you prepare a surprised event for your girlfriend's birthday?Minho: Though I am not good at it, I will bake a cake for her.  Of course, preparing some surprised events is a good idea, it's as fabulous to celebrate in a simple yet warm way.  For example, cooking dishes and baking a cake for her at home.  I am not equipped with expert skills.  But if it's for celebrating my girlfriend's birthday, I will definitely try my best.  But, it's likely that the taste may not be satisfactory... I need to ask for her pardon then (laugh)
edit: You will get mesmerized by what action of your girl?
Minho: The dishes prepared by her!  I'll be very happy when she cooks for me.  I will get mesmerized by a girl who is good at cooking Korean cuisine.  P.S. please forgive my poor translation.  @peach20kr, please help if you can translate from the Japanese directly.Thx  

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Talk about the kiss, I just watch TTBY again (for a thousand times, LOL :D ). I just noticed that when it comes to Goo Jae Hee and Kang Tae Joon scene, I don't know whether it was a plan by the script or just naturally, I always caught Minho was staring at Sulli's lips. Maybe Minho can't get enough but watch Sulli's lips, hahahahahaha. I'm going crazy with my imagination. Sorry chinggu :D

9571033308_4e7911272e_o.jpgJ-Magazine CanCam ---Minho's part (sorry I am selective in including Minsul related ones only in my translation)
1/ Of which type are you when confessing to your girl? Awaiting?(Answer very quickly) According to my heart
2/ Which do you prefer for your girl, pants or dress?Dress! Turquoise coloured is the best
3/ "Boys Meet You" is a song which delineates the fluttering heart of a boy when encountering his girl.  So, you are likely to be mesmerized by which type of girl?I really like the type who takes care of others a lot (JH said, it will be their mothers!)Minho: not mothers (laugh) I like the type who can remind me of those things which I neglect
4/ Which do you prefer when communicating with your girl, chatting over the phone or sending messages via internet means ? When we have been dating for a long time, I prefer chatting over the phone
5/ What will be your first date to make your girl fall for you?Going for 'foot massage' (JH and Onew suggested watching movie or concert)Which movie then?  Musical?

cr:Minku@珉時刻MrMinho , www.mrminho.com 

Hello my fellow Minsullians!!!
So sorry for the delay but just want to say Happy belated 1 year to all of us!!! I know I have been MIA for the longest time. Honestly yes haven't gotten to spazz and share with you guys. But still updated a lil bit on our MINSUL couple. Just dropping by to say HI to everyone! To all the new and old shippers I hope you still remember me and Hi to the newbies!
To fellow Philippine Minsullians and Shawols Annyeong! Who are watching the September 7 Kpop Republic Concert? Some of us are coordinating to meet up early before the concert even if we sit in different areas. So far I'm coordinating with @pandora460 @nize143 @minnietintin38 I think is also watching. paging @heide @puppy888 are you watching too? We are also encouraging all Phil Minsullians or shawols either watching or not to come and join us to meet up in Araneta to have a mini gathering so we all can meet up. :) Just feel free to message me, @pandora460 or @nize143
By the way I'm one of the winners who WON PRESSCON PASS for the KPOP Republic!!! Yeah! I will see Choi Minho nearer and intimate! To those who bought tickets already go to the official twitter or Facebook page of Kpop republic. they are giving away by draw lots presscon passes from ticket holders svip and up. Only Gen ad won't get to be in the draw lots. so make sure to check your names and ticket numbers that you might win! here is the facebook add: https://www.facebook.com/KPOPRepublic.2013?ref=br_tf and the twitter acct @KPopRepublic907 Spread the MINSUL LOVE!!!! :)

Archived