• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@xyso, thanks for your video. The chingoos in

Baidu TTBY Bar are now spazzing like crazy.

Regarding the Radio Star Show, is it just me who feel that Kyuhyun was really taking care of Sulli, the girl of his dongseng in Kyu-line? Unlike his aggressive manner with other guests.

Guest lesleychoi

TNBL Chapter 32 is Up!http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/497513/32

@mahogany4 unnieeeee, why are you like that???? You never fail to make my heart go wild with every chapter update of your story. Huhu you are indeed a gifted person. You can write amazing stories, you can compose a very beautiful song and even sing! Wow, I wonder if you can also dance. Kkkkk :D

PS. I am your loyal fan on twitter, @LesleyloveLevi

:D:D

peach20kr said:

at 1:06 Q: well, then, sulli ssi, have you ever experienced heart-fluttering love when you were in high school like drama(wow at 1: 13-14, Minho is laughing and checking sulli's facial expression!!)

Sulli: ....I've experience heart-fluttering love with Taejoon, this is what I really like about, I mean I could have the new experience(love) that I've never had before , and... (at1;50 ) (Minho seemed trying to help Sulli or stop her from saying more, ,,, I don't know, it looks like something edited here?)

Minho: right, I think it's same to me, too. and something like, as I didn't have much school life, it's become a good memory that I experienced (love) through the drama.

I love the Lovecat vid....Sulli really looks beautiful without even exerting too much effort....just look in her eyes you would find yourself getting drown....No wonder she made them in closing part of the video..surely you won't forget her face.....

Guest peach20kr

on Radio Star yesterday, first of all, I feel sorry for our maknae, soo-jung and Sull coz they might have been having difficult time with men who kept trying to flirt with girls and talking unpleasant stuff for girls as well. it's not fun show anymore for me ever since PD changed.

Anyway, just brief summary about what Sulli said in her interview.

the MC asked if it's true that Kyu-Hyun and Sulli were not close in SM, Kyu-Hyun said that Sulli didn't tell her phone number to him, that's why his phone had no Sulli's number. But Sulli said when her phone number changed a few days ago, she informed some of SM artists of her new number through group kakaotalk. but Kyu-Hyun didn't store her number while others did. sulli said that she heard the news about Kyun-hyun from someone once in a while and she was also told that Kyu-Hyun drank wine while playing a game. when the MC asked Sulli of what her dress concept for that day was, sulli said she wore a one piece dress that looked feminine and lovely. but then, the MC teased that Sulli's fashion looked like ajumma. (for a married woman, ㅋㅋㅋ) Because of "K" letter on sulli's dress, Kyu-hyun said that Sulli's fashion was for Kyu-Hyun, and when being asked if artists were still allowed to date each other inside SM, Kyu-Hyun answered that SM permitted them to date but no one has dated yet.

Sulli always bought body cologne in a shopping mall. Recently Sulli went to see the rated 19+movie, "My PS partner" without knowing about what it was about.

Q: Sulli, What would you like to do when you have a boyfriend?

Sulli: things that are very simple. I'd like to just walk with him in the street or take a walk with him.

KGR: Just do it? what are you afraid of?

Sulli: oh No, what if we are taken a picture of?

(hmmm, sulli expressed her extreme fear of being taken a picture of)

Sulli's favorite song was "peach" sung by IU, coz IU made this song for Sulli. and IU always complimented Sulli about sulli's pretty white skin, silky hair and tall height.

Sulli knew that she was called as peach among fans and the prettiest artists that she thought were Taeyeon and IU.

the MC said Taemin and Sulli were selected as the best celebrities whom people wanted to kiss on Coming-of-Age Day.

Q: Sulli, You haven't had a first kiss yet. right? Sulli: No, not yet, but I did it in the drama. (Minsul kiss scene was showing during her talk)

Sulli preferred a sudden kiss , that means she wanted to be snatched and kissed (by her boyfriend)

klllll_zps68d7e19d.png

cr: MSmminhvn

Regarding sokcho music core performance, MS did screencaps for me. she is very keen on capturing every minute moment.

it wasn't my delusion that sulli smiled at someone on MC seats while performing. it surely happened.

and according to MS, sulli also smiled and waved her hand to Minho after her stage.

and regarding a fan account about what happened at ingigayo was originally from MS's friend who was there last sunday.

I didn't know it until MS told me yesterday and she said she cried too when her friend told her.

naver_com_20130822_094339_zps94b04bd9.jp

three out of eight main celebrity news today are about sulli,..

Guest azra1430292364

I dont get it why netizen always say bad thing about sulli... I watch the radio show video, I dont see any bad attitude at all??!!!!???? Sulli is sulli, she is like that and she is nt pretending and act like someone.. She is just being herself. ...r they want her to be fake and not to be herself?!!!!! geezzzzz, oh well is what u get it when u being famous... Every little thing u make people will notice and judge without knowing anything.... Stay strong sulli :)

Guest Kaye Bee

nyahahaha Sulli said she wants the kiss to be a surprise ... like what Minho, i mean Tae Joon did in TTBY?! (apparently the character Jae Hee doesn't know she'll be kissed)... so that's where Sulli got the idea, i guess.

im imagining she could've got one (kiss) during the TTBY Japan event...or lots of it during their Anniversary heeheehee :D :D :D

...oh my MinSul...

just kiss and get married already!!!!

Guest mahogany4

@lesleychoi : Unfortunately dancing.....is my frustration. my body does not do what my mind says it to. hahahahah! Thank you dear. I think Minsul excites me that's why. :)

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

[iNFO] f(x) is not going to perform Mcountdown and Music Bank this week.

cr: @affxtionINA

Too bad that we will not see f(x) to perform this week and their come back stage will be ended soon. I just saw in twitter that Krystal is on set of her drama "Heirs". They said that it will be shoot in LA and Malibu beach for three weeks. It means that Sulli and the girls will has their own busy time especially for our Sulli that will be filming her role on "Pirates" Movie soon. And also Minho will very busy with his new drama and variety show. Aaah, I'm really gonna miss MinSul and f(x) so much :( But it's okay.. It's good for their own career as an idol. I will always support for both of our MinSul :)

" by surprise?" (kiss) aww i remember Tae Joon did that... TJ kissed him by surprise.. so that's it, maybe she's imagining her first kiss to be like Jae Hee in the drama, she was caught by surprise of Tae Joon and Tae Joon is Minho.. kkk :D how could a 20 year old as beautiful as Sulli never had her first kiss... if not only in a drama she would never experience it yet.. it only mean one thing she is really a reserved woman.. she's a keeper! kyaaah, Minho-shi do your moves..!! don't let any man com near or steal a kiss on your woman!!! [-X \:D/

peach20kr said:

on Radio Star yesterday, first of all, I feel sorry for our maknae, soo-jung and Sull coz they might have been having difficult time with men who kept trying to flirt with girls and talking unpleasant stuff for girls as well. it's not fun show anymore for me ever since PD changed.

Anyway, just brief summary about what Sulli said in her interview.

the MC asked if it's true that Kyu-Hyun and Sulli were not close in SM, Kyu-Hyun said that Sulli didn't tell her phone number to him, that's why his phone had no Sulli's number. But Sulli said when her phone number changed a few days ago, she informed some of SM artists of her new number through group kakaotalk. but Kyu-Hyun didn't store her number while others did. sulli said that she heard the news about Kyun-hyun from someone once in a while and she was also told that Kyu-Hyun drank wine while playing a game. when the MC asked Sulli of what her dress concept for that day was, sulli said she wore a one piece dress that looked feminine and lovely. but then, the MC teased that Sulli's fashion looked like ajumma. (for a married woman, ㅋㅋㅋ) Because of "K" letter on sulli's dress, Kyu-hyun said that Sulli's fashion was for Kyu-Hyun, and when being asked if artists were still allowed to date each other inside SM, Kyu-Hyun answered that SM permitted them to date but no one has dated yet.

Sulli always bought body cologne in a shopping mall. Recently Sulli went to see the rated 19+movie, "My PS partner" without knowing about what it was about.

Q: Sulli, What would you like to do when you have a boyfriend?

Sulli: things that are very simple. I'd like to just walk with him in the street or take a walk with him.

KGR: Just do it? what are you afraid of?

Sulli: oh No, what if we are taken a picture of?

(hmmm, sulli expressed her extreme fear of being taken a picture of)

Sulli's favorite song was "peach" sung by IU, coz IU made this song for Sulli. and IU always complimented Sulli about sulli's pretty white skin, silky hair and tall height.

Sulli knew that she was called as peach among fans and the prettiest artists that she thought were Taeyeon and IU.

the MC said Taemin and Sulli were selected as the best celebrities whom people wanted to kiss on Coming-of-Age Day.

Q: Sulli, You haven't had a first kiss yet. right? Sulli: No, not yet, but I did it in the drama. (Minsul kiss scene was showing during her talk)

Sulli preferred a sudden kiss , that means she wanted to be snatched and kissed (by her boyfriend)

Regarding sokcho music core performance, MS did screencaps for me. she is very keen on capturing every minute moment.

it wasn't my delusion that sulli smiled at someone on MC seats while performing. it surely happened.

and according to MS, sulli also smiled and waved her hand to Minho after her stage.

and regarding a fan account about what happened at ingigayo was originally from MS's friend who was there last sunday.

I didn't know it until MS told me yesterday and she said she cried too when her friend told her.

three out of eight main celebrity news today are about sulli,..

Guest parkhyerin

@counsel05 and one thing captain. The line..

“sulli said that she heard the news about Kyun-hyun from SOMEONE once in a while and she was also told that Kyu-Hyun drank wine while playing a game.”

I'm so interested with this..someone,who? It must be someone who is close to Kyuhyun..isn't it? And let's we think of it logically, I think the only one who sulli close to of Kyu-Line members is Minho.So is it possible that the person she calls 'someone' is minho? Are both of them (Sulli & Minho) contact each other often times ? Aish romantic oppa-dongsaeng / sunbae-hoobae relationship........

Archived