♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest peach20kr

at 0:11-1:07 Q: when you looked back on your time of highschool, what kind of student were you, Minho ssi? Are there any similarities or differences between Minho and Kang Tae-Joon?

Minho: well,,, compared to Taejoon character, he's a high jumper and he's also the character who's being loved by general public, and as I also debuted since high school, I couldn't go to school often, so I mean I more focused on performance at stage, and Taejoon also concentrated on high-jump, that's similar. but I wasn't like TaeJoon who took off in the middle of class or didn't come to school.

at 1:06 Q: well, then, sulli ssi, have you ever experienced heart-fluttering love when you were in high school like drama(wow at 1: 13-14, Minho is laughing and checking sulli's facial expression!!)

Sulli: (she looks so shy and careful) hmm, since I also didn't go to school regularly due to busy schedule, I couldn't make many friends. that is what I feel really sorry about now. but (at 1;36) even if I couldn't (have heart-fluttering love) at that time(when in high-school), while I was filming the drama, TTBY, I've experience heart-fluttering love with Taejoon, this is what I really like about, I mean I could have the new experience(love) that I've never had before , and... (at1;50 ) (Minho seemed trying to help Sulli or stop her from saying more, ,,, I don't know, it looks like something edited here?)

Minho: right, I think it's same to me, too. and something like, as I didn't have much school life, it's become a good memory that I experienced (love) through the drama.

p.s: wow!!!!!! I'm so speechless coz they are too bold and frank unlike other idols in this interview,.

did sulli just confess her feeling of love to Minho,? and Minho said "same here". how sweet couple they are!

they sounded so much in love with each other, well, I'm not 100% sure about their current relationship, but just based on this interview, they were so into each other at that time,..OMG,.. I hope you guys can feel their chemistry, facial expressions , Minho's laugh and their trembling voice tone when talking about "heart-fluttering love"

sulli just exactly said the same as PMY who dated her partner in the drama. PMY said because of her busy schedule, she didn't have time to fall in love, but she was happy to experience the love with her partner LMH, and they officially admitted that they were dating after drama.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azra1430292364

Wow!!!! @peach20kr They really something here... I smell something fishy... U know sulli is well known for her honest and direct when she talk, and she is someone who cant say lie about something because of her honest personality.. And minho cut her talk?!!! R they hide something?? :)) :>

Guest rahma_bio

OMOOOOOOO.....Kyaaaa....@peach20kr, you so lovely here and i love you so much...Thanks for your translations again and again. And @timnat2010, i always love your screen cap coz i know you make a effort of it, you always bring me up. @xyso, thanks for the  video dear ^:)^ ^:)^ >:D< >:D< :-bd :-bdIm so speechless now... look like im kinda crying now??? :-S :-S ..(oh, did i too expressive!!! sorry :-SS :\"> :P:)>-
THANK YOUUUUUUUUU !!!

Guest parkhyerin

OMG @peach20kr thank you for translated.. minho sulli you...ahhhh I'm crying right now...... T_T seriously I'm crying.. I'm so speechless.. :((

Sulli really lovey-dovey...She meant Minho,not Tae Joon, I can see her facial expression while talking,no lies. No doubt, both are love each other. :(( :(( :(( Oxygen,where's oxygen??!!!???? :((

Guest anastasia2013

@peach20kr, thanks for that wonderful translation.. btw, what do you mean by "ditto"? Sorry, i'm not familiar with it... thanks!

i have heart-fluttering too because your translation unnie ya... otokke ahhhhhhhhh my feeling now so uncontrollable *o* thanks a lot @peach20kr unnie, thanks a lot @xyso huhuhu love youuuuuu all :'(

Guest anastasia2013

@xyso, thanks so much!
ahhh.. what a wonderful rainy day for my Filipino Minsullians here ..something to put a smile on our face..but, still praying that the rain would stop pouring already..
Captain @counsel05, belated happy birthday! Internet connection is very poor due to rough wind,  can't get through for the past days.. i hope you're not experiencing flood in your area.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 

Guest ravissant

OMO!!!  @xyso, @peach20kr Eonni, KAHAMSAMNIDA for bringing suck DAE to the BAK news!tumblr_m1iaczvycj1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
I just don't know anymore...shocked-o.gif
But I know for sure this will make my smile plastered on my face all day long just thinking about this video translation.  

Guest Kaye Bee

tumblr_mmfzqo4V0H1rm0x6zo1_500.gif
@peach20kr Thank you so so soooooo much for the translation and @xyso for the vid!!!
whenever there are interviews like these i can't help but think that they're scripted coz the artists are briefed of what kind of questions will be on the interview and so they can prepare their answers.. but this.... MinSul's answers are still different as they really say what they really feel (on or off cam?)*sigh*the stares...smiles...laughs...
ugh! MinSul just get married already!!!!

Guest nislatif

So the conclusion is : 1. They felt love they never experienced before during ttby. 2. Sulli's heart fluttered for taejoon. Minho's heart fluttered for jae hee. So their hearts fluttered for each other. That explains all the lovey dovey mushy2 bts then. 3. They subtly admitted that they love each other didnt they? Hehehehehehhehhe kamsahamnida @peach unnie for the translation! You are a precious gift to this thread! Muacks! I m so happy! 8-> 8-> and re the bird scene where sulli calls amber oppa, poor sulli...she must be thinking of minho at that time ;;)

Guest minsullian

THANK YOU SO MUCH @peach20kr unnie >:D< YESSSSSS MINSUL, PLEASE GET MARRIED NOWWWWW. LOL. I think they are not hasting things up so they would not end up like LMH and PMY breaking up :(:)) ;) Waiting for the right time I guess? WAAHHH. =)) BUT I CAN'T WAIT ANYMOREEEEEEEE. :)) Forgive me... =))

tumblr_mrqn5iSnNH1sevahdo1_400.gif

Anyway, Sulli looks gorgeous with their new uniform, although she should have put her hair down. Nevertheless, still pretty and cute ;;) Oh and those SulToria Moments during the show :\">

tumblr_mrt0pdfZXF1rml4j7o3_400.gif

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130821 f(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum @ Show Championhttp://youtu.be/TQJ3uPM9n90

Announcement of winners... better luck next time f(x) :( Hayyy, the end of their comeback stage is near, noooo. I don't want this to happen. Hoping that SM would give them more attention when it comes to worldwide tours/fan meetings/other stuff.

Guest ravissant

MinSul's Body Language captured through @xyso's posted vid:
Minho licking his lips @ 1:12 ( based on @flamingshawol's Psych Analysis on p 657--man licks his lips in anticipation when he sees something he desires) :D In this case Minho liked the question about experiencing heart fluttering love.9560374755_e82bcca720.jpgI wish we could see Minho's rreaction/facial expression from when Sulli was talking 'cause he moved at this point @ 1:21-1:49 to look at her.9563111350_0a4841a862.jpgThis is the time when Sulli said "I've experienced heart fluttering love with Taejoon."  Minho was chuckling, & look at Sulli's wide smiling eyes!9560321223_9e49713511.jpgMinho before saying "ditto."9560321107_f599d9bd78.jpg9563111066_1c94b62f48.jpg
Sulli listening intently at Minho talking about having good memory of the drama and experiencing (love) through their drama.   9563110886_e6a266738a.jpg
cr.WOWOW TV, @xyso, trans. @peach20kr :x

Archived