♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Yup, agree with two of you @azra and @bemjerry13. I remember when Amber said "we finally come back after a long awaiting" in Go f(x). I feel like Amber is trying to show their feeling to SME. Just like the letter said that f(x) only have once come back in a year. I don't know why SM treat f(x) different from their sunbae and even EXO always one step up than f(x). I hope SME will consider about f(x) since they don't have any fans club name yet for 4 years since debut and treat them just like their sunbae.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful pics from Sulli's Ceci magazine photoshoot found here:

blog.valsk.com/2013/08/18/scans-sulli-for-ceci-magazine-september-2013-issue-13-pics/

(I see these have been posted--credits below.)

Credit to: VALSK and fx2you.net for the scans.

Even though the pics are gorgeous, this is the page I am most interested in:

IMAGE_2.jpeg

Would you kindly translate Sulli's interview @peach20kr, pretty please??? :-) Thank you! :-)

Guest 1proudminsullian

kpop-republic-shinee-exo-k-dal-shabet-li

Kpop Republic featuring Dal Shabet, Exo K and SHINee Live in Manila on September 7, 2013 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum

Ticket prices: 
PHP 12,720 – Standing VIP (Patron Standing)
PHP 12,720 – VIP Diamond Side Seated (Patron Seated)
PHP 11,130 – VIP Platinum (Lower Box VIP)
PHP 10,070 – Platinum (Lower Box Regular)
PHP 6,890 – VIP Gold (Upper A VIP)
PHP 5,830 – Gold (Upper A Regular)
PHP 4,770 – VIP Silver (Upper B VIP)
PHP 3,180 – Silver (Upper B Regular)
PHP 1,275 – General Admission

Ticket will be available starting July 21, 2013 At http://ticketnet.com.ph or call 911 5555

For all other Kpop republic ticketing inquiries and reservations, just email happeesy@rocketmail.com

FILIPINO K-POP FANS, see you there! Every big voice must be heard with experiencing the ultimate epic k-pop show!
Remember, SHINee is there!
See ya, at the concert!

Guest minsulshipper

found it on tumblr by : tumblr empressjinri

To haters,

I know I’ve been answering my hate messages with such attitude, but I’m going to put my attitude aside and say this:

You guys don’t know how hurtful you can get. It could really hurt people. Haven’t you experienced your bias being attacked before? The constant bashing for the stupidest reason…Didn’t you feel so mad? sad? devastated about it?

Yet, you guys throw all these hateful comments like it’s water in the ocean. Haven’t you heard of “If you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say it all”?  Do you guys, just really care what you think and feel like? Are you really that inconsiderate?

You guys are hating on her just because of mistakes she made, haven’t you ever made a mistake in your life?

She didn’t do her best during Music Bank, but we also have those days when we feel like crap and don’t feel like doing anything.

And if she did get lipo or carboxy shots, I wouldn’t blame her, she was being called “Sulliphant” Haven’t you ever get insulted before and felt so sad about it?

All I’m saying is, you say all these crap about her without thinking. You probably don’t care but you’re not only hurting Sulli but you’re also hurting her fans. We try so hard to defend her, you don’t know how hurtful you guys could get.

So please, just stop it. If you have nothing nice to say, just keep it to yourself or don’t tag it.

Guest bemjerry13

I almost cried because of this.....
http://31.media.tumblr.com/a9746b4cd6677b784528f8b10ef167b2/tumblr_mpp5hiRnkj1szd3g6o1_500.jpg

Guest ravissant

Papa Minho & Mama Sulli looking like meeting up with their abeojis & eomeonis for a high tea.    ;)) 9533843743_c786229379_c.jpgcr. kjjkty, fx2you.net, flickr/ravissant74

Guest amazingminsul

And now I'm happy that some knetz are defending our baby Ssul. Seems like it is slightly clear now that Sulli really not get a carboxy shot and all the pictures that was posted by her hater is purely edited. Gosh! Whoever edited Sulli's pic and posted it is so pathetic but thank God there are still knetz who really love our baby. :)

Guest minsullian

Sulli being near with Hyun Woo! And Kwang Hee's also there! TTBY Feels! So sad that they didn't win. Better luck next time! But they had an amazing performance today, congratulations to the winner, though :D

tumblr_mrpwogpecz1qagz3wo2_250.gif

PRETTY IN RED! :D

BR7-AJGCYAAHMSg.jpg:largecr: sulli94.net

Guest lesleychoi

@minsulshipper don't worry dear. Minho will protect us from those bashers with his super flaming eyes like this:
tumblr_mrlwvr08E01rhfu5go1_250.gif

And the day is saved! Thanks to the Super Flaming Frog! :) omg sorry Minho for calling you a frog  :)>-
cto

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Sulli reunited with Hyun Woo and Kwang Hee, TTBY mode on the stage :D

I hope there will be at least one pic of Sulli and Minho at the ending of Music Core yesterday. Why is it so difficult now to see Sulli and Minho interaction together in the same stage? Seems like SME really protect this two idols to have an interaction each other in front of camera and public and also to keep them away from scandal maybe since Minho called Sulli at Amazing f(x). Really something.. :-?

Guest lesleychoi

Yaaaahhhh sorry for the 3 consecutive posts. I just wanna share this one. Sulli looks cute here ♥ this will be my last post for tonight since I still have to review for our Botany practical exam tomorrow. AND! This pic will also be my late TTBY 1st Anniversary post. Hihi annyeong chingoos!
tumblr_mrnitpTB5U1qeojzko1_500.jpg
cto.

Archived