♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest minsullian

Sulli's laugh is really contagious! :)) =)) LOL She's laughing so much to that exercise (well yeah, it's a bit funny if you are doing it xD)

Some gifs I found from the video @swensenseven posted :D

tumblr_mrogc54FOM1qd2jfyo2_r1_250.giftumblr_mrogc54FOM1qd2jfyo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mrogc54FOM1qd2jfyo4_r1_250.giftumblr_mrogc54FOM1qd2jfyo3_r1_250.gif
cr:choijinri
Oh and Sulli's winking during their perf ;)

tumblr_mroj6mSxCE1rbka0co2_250.giftumblr_mroj6mSxCE1rbka0co4_250.gif
cr:ohmi-ja

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"130817 Music Core Sokcho Summer Special id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"(recorded on 130810, the day before 811 event) Minho making the facial expression of "First wisdom tooth" when introducing RPPPc?14129011=Zh4dVfwlrMLeCx8Zroy9cpa51FM&f
cr:KMusicLiveMBC
Sulli winked... c?14102106=0jgWIPTZxhQLOYAtgzT94iXHw8w&f
c?14102106=0jgWIPTZxhQLOYAtgzT94iXHw8w&f
c?14102108=LCb_2yXEEgp7vqv0GzNydb-s4JA&f
cr:MBCkpop

it's been a while since i visited the thread due to busy work schedule... and now that i got the chance, let me greet everyone 
          anniv_zps758a022e.jpg
it's better late than never :)

thanks to all our crewmates who contributed to the anniversary project... from videos, fanfics and fanarts!!!

let's sail this ship until forever!!!

Guest melissachoi1

Hi chingus!!  :-h
Sulli looks really pretty in pink ;)) And she looks really happy, happier than usual ;;) i wonder if someone  Minho has to do with her happiness? :D Aigoo Sulli you like it so much being in the same place with your oppa? :x :x :x
Aww @parkhyerim thanks for posting that video of my husband singing the MinSul song :x this song made me fall in love with SHINee and Onew :\"> and it's my favorite cuz Minho remember Sulli Gu Jae Hee with this song :x

:x

Guest ravissant

Thank you @swensenseven for posting the vid of f (x)4 on Star King.  Doesn't Sulli's Minho Oppa do those kind of exercises too?  I mean kicking of the plastic ball is similar to kicking of the actual football/soccer ball?  Keke!  Just imagining them doing those kind of exercises together.    ;))

Guest bemjerry13

i am watching TTBY again....wahhhhh! can't get enough of this two....anyways, I just noticed something, Onew's song is always the background of scenes where minho is holding SUlli....may be this is the reason why it is Minho's favorite song in the OST because it reminds him of those times when he was holfing SullI!!!! :\"> and one more thing don't you guys agree that that scene where jae hee was trying to get the bowls andMinho appears and gets them is one of the sexiest scene in TTBY....the tension between minsul was just so tangible my fingers were curling... =)) that scene where Minho slammed the door and told SUlli to not talk about another guy was amazing!!!!!

Guest ravissant

Awesome job on the fan art/photo edits/photo comics @nislatif, @pandora460, @dankin, @lovinslevine, @Karina, @counsel05 & also to 300love of Singapore, chanyeeorr at AFF & The Minsullian at twitter.

HELLO MINSUL CREWMATESWE HAVE FINALLY CONCLUDED OUR TTBY 1ST ANNIVERSARY WHY DO I LOVE MINSUL? (MINSUL SPECIAL PROJECT)
UYxpzj7.png

all of this made possible with the support of MInsul lovers around the world
thank-you-019.gif

special shout outs to @bananali @nislatif @stekatta @craziedayzie @zeefor helping out in the compilation of contributions and encouragement to fellow crewmates to submit their precious works.
Special mentions also to those who have submitted their awesome works from the Minsul videos, one shot fanfics, fan arts and photo edits@christinderella @charlenelola_b @mslee @kvekva1004 @chalozanes @totfeet & anonymous loyal crewmates @melissachoi1 @mahogany4 @sulli4ever @Siashin @Robinhood108 @mochi18 @tenzeronine @isha200 @foxiscully @nislatif @pandora460, 300love from Singapore @chanyeorr at AFF, TheMinsullian at Twitter, @dankin @lovinslevine @Karina @ravissant
92178.gif

As for those who have wished to have submitted but was not given enough time to submit due to time constraints and to those who feel they don't have the talent/skill to submit any of their works,as I always say it doesn't mean you do not support Minsul or love them less. Each one of us can show our support to our OTP in our way.Just by visiting this thread, posting news, clicking the awesomes, LOL's or insightfuls are simple ways of showing your appreciation to the hardwork of fellow crewmates
TO EVERYBODY FOR MAKING THIS ALL POSSIBLE AND KEEPING THE THREAD ALIVE
group-hug-jpg.jpg

And lastly a lovely MINSUL FANART to put SMILE ON OUR FACES till the next Minsul moment ..
t6kUJkA.png

credit Julienne @ SFI for the Minsul banner & fanart& @puppy8888
Let's continue to spread the love coz Minsul is love
:x :x :x

Guest Johnnie Beato

i'm feeling great this day because it is my first day off of my joband i am so excited to see of my minsul couple faces. B-)

Guest amazingminsul

Good morning chingus! Yay. So many positive vibes in here and to all newbies out there HELLO!!! Enjoy here and feel free to spazz out. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@Johnnie Beato Daebak! Good luck on your first day in your job. Keep smilin' so that your boss will have a good impression on you. :)

@suunyup Try searchin' in youtube. :) I guess there are compilation of Minho being the MC on that day. :)

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Guys, i found this letter about f(x) in Sulli Choi f(x) fanpage.

[TRANS] A letter to SM.Entertainment by f(x) fans

Below is the letter by Hong Kong F(x) fans to f(x) first HK fansite. They expressed their thoughts through our site

To the friends who are reading this:

f(x), as a group who has debuted since four years ago; from 2009, the year when they debuted till now, there’s no fans’ name, no fan club, there’s no concert that belongs to f(x), it been long since f(x) had fanmeetings too. We cannot accept what the company is doing, as a group who is nearly four years old; it should not be this way. Hence, we hope, through this letter, we express our requests to SM. Entertainment clearly. We hope that the company will look into this and also to treat f(x) more fairly. In the past years, the company just handle our requests and queries vaguely; this time we will never let this matter go, we hope to spread our message through this site and to unite our strengths to express this to the company. Never will we let the company look into these vaguely again

1.) Please decide on the f(x) fans’ name as soon as possible

From 2009 till 2013, there’s still no fans’ name that belongs to f(x). Each time when f(x) wins an award, they could only say ‘thank you to our fans who have been supporting us’, the company kept on delaying the decision of a fans’ name, allowing no unity for the f(x) fans from all around the world, we have been nicknamed “nameless” Earlier on, although the company mentioned to us that we should all think of the fans name, but after that, it didn’t happen. There’s no group out there who had debuted for four years without a fans’ name! And hence, we hope to request for a fans ‘name that only belongs to f(x)! allowing f(x) fans to be as one and be more united!

2.) Hope the company can state f(x) fan club’s colour more clearly

After four years, there are still many fans that are unclear of the fan club colour; whether it’s light purple or a colour that is closer to blue. All this is because of the company that gave out the official balloons, under different lighting; it looks like a different colour, which makes people confused easily. Although in 2010, the fan club’s colour had been confirmed as light purple (periwinkle), but the balloons by the officials are not fully light purple. Hence, we hope that when SM. Entertainment give out the balloons, the company should stop giving out colored ones that people would confused and mistook other colours as the official colour.

3.) Hope that the support by SM is not only the balloons

F(x) since debut, other than not having a fans’ name, the official support by SM is only balloons, hence we hope that SM. Entertainment could release more f(x) official support merchandise (e.g. Light sticks) We could only see the other groups and artists with their different official support, hence we hope not only SM should release the fan colour that could be mistaken as blue or purple balloons but also more official support, allowing f(x) fans to cheer on f(x) more.

4.) Hope to have an f(x) fan club

Till now, there’s still no fan club for f(x). Since debut till now, the amount of fans f(x) has is definitely not small; no matter is internationally or in Korea, it’s able to prove it, hence we will not accept the reason of ‘Because of a lack of f(x) fans on music shows, hence there will not enough fans in the official fan club. Just by Weibo, we can prove f(x)’s popularity, maybe the fans f(x) had cannot be compared to some juniors, but the company should reflect on this, throughout this four years, f(x) been promoting in Korea, not like some juniors who could actually promote in Japan or USA, and hence, this definitely cannot compared to the juniors! F(x) fan club issue has been delaying again and again, over the four years, they did not have a fan club and thus we strongly hope the company could give f(x) an official fan club quickly!

5.) Have f(x) concerts as soon as possible

Next month, the 5th, it would be f(x) fourth year since debut, from the first studio album till the repackaged album then to the 2nd mini album and now the second studio album, every f(x)’s comeback is not mediocre., they definitely climb up, step by step; all the hard work, we witnessed everything. Every time f(x) had a comeback, it’s something new and unique, why SM. Entertainment just cannot appreciate/give them the special attention? Why since debut, there’s only the debut showcase, not even a concert? Why each year, there’s only one comeback? And the remaining eleven months are like spies? Why is there no concert since debut? Hence we as f(x) fans really hope SM. Entertainment could let f(x), this five girls have their own solo concert, let them prove their hard work!

6.) Have more f(x) fan meeting

Every time there’s an f(x) fan meeting, it’s only once. This company’s way of doing it significantly reduces the amount of interactions f(x) could have with their fans, hence hoping SM could have more fans meeting, having more fanmeetings all over Asia, and allowing f (x) fans to have more interactions with f (x)

7.) Appeal to SM Entertainment to treat f(x) fairly

We hope SM Entertainment could treat f(x) fairly, like how the company treated the seniors and the juniors. What the others have, f(x) should have too. No matter what activities or CFs or concerts or merchandises and more; we hope the gap is not wide. We hope that they can be on more variety shows and not ignoring them like that. Fans always love to see their idols more; allowing them to be on more different variety shows or activities. We hope SM Entertainment will not just listen to our suggestions. The appearance of this letter is because we cannot withstand the attitude the company is treating f(x) with. Hence, we strongly wish that SM could alter and accept our above suggestions and requests.

We hope this message could allow different fansites to come forward, help to translate the contents of this to different languages so as to allow f(x) fans of different places to see this, lets convey our feelings to SM. Entertainment together as one!!!

-Above translated by Doongie09, pardon for any errors.

Original: blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_9f5087610101axlj.html

What do you think chinggus? Btw, happy Sunday everyone. Have a great day :)

Guest ravissant

Oh boy!  This is long overdue.  Welcome to the thread dear Chingoos!tumblr_lil08rbdXa1qcnasco1_500.gif
@tsa27, @LimDesmond, @nuna0237, @IshaBua, @bluecherrysmile, @sulliahh, @neimmayedz, @Minsullian, @minsul123, @AuraGentalian, @mocha2house, @audreyolanda17, @iheartminsul02, @khaylila, @lesleychoi, @JohnnyBeato, @fangirl15, @KarlyMin, @belbelyn, @jinmin16 & @girlinterrupted.  Please send your location & DOB (optional) to @counsel05 if you haven't done so to be added to the list.  Thanks guys!

Guest minsullian

So I found this photo of Sulli...

tumblr_mrp85qVt9K1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

I hope it proves to us that she did not do anything with her body, just pure discipline, exercise, and diet (hopefully). But can't you see it, my dear chingus? :) She is indeed, sizzling hot and sexy, yet CUTE! :))

cr: Studio Hamding

MOREEEE

tumblr_mroueggaFJ1scyus9o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mroueggaFJ1scyus9o2_500.jpgtumblr_mroueggaFJ1scyus9o3_500.jpgtumblr_mroueggaFJ1scyus9o4_1280.jpgtumblr_mroueggaFJ1scyus9o5_500.jpgtumblr_mroueggaFJ1scyus9o7_500.jpgtumblr_mroueggaFJ1scyus9o6_1280.jpg
cr: Sulli94.net

While for Minho's (SHINee) recent photoshoot

tumblr_mrob01GLnz1qeojzko9_500.jpg
tumblr_mrph50SwsQ1sew3k9o1_500.png
tumblr_mrph4jLwP41sew3k9o1_500.pngSignature pose =))

130804 SHINee Festival Tour in Taipei
tumblr_mrngb7KO9G1rl1ahyo1_500.jpgtumblr_mrpgnyFfvE1snoytuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mrngeaFgke1rl1ahyo1_500.jpg
cr: Shinee-minho.com

130817 SHINee - ‘Boys Meet U’ Interview cr:obo

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1fS9ejgzLk8hP4sEfT&start=4
Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1WBDwuNAfp2DK4sEn5?fbc=997

130817 SHINee Boys meet U JAT in Kobe
tumblr_mrovr8c1i01rl1ahyo1_500.jpgBR4mPR5CEAM3VN5.jpg:largeSO CUTE :\">
cr: shinee_withyou

Guest bemjerry13

I feel for the f(x) fans....honestly, I didn't know that f(x) is only 1 year younger than SHINee, i honestly thought that they were just 2 or 3 years old.....I mean they are only a year apart but SHINee have been almost all over the world! SM, i think, really do not treat them well......and with the coming of two more new SM groups next year I only wish that SM wouldn't forget about f(x)....is it really true that they haven't had their own concert yet?! after four years...none?!?!?!? I really hope SM can do something about it....I can't imagine being in their shoes...the mere thought of that happening to SHINee is already making me super angry so I really hope that SM entertainment can do something about it! f(x) and f(x) fans fighting!

Guest azra1430292364

Im agreed with u @bemjerry13 I want fx too become popular around the world just like shinee.. sm should treat them better nextime .. Hopefully rumor about fx asian tour is real... That will be a big treat to all fx fans. :-)

Archived