• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohmyminsul

@foxiscully Your one-shot was splendid man! A lot of people might have said this but I love your style of writing. Short sentences, yet brings out very meaningful words. My imagination literally went wild while reading. :D I take my hat off to you, chingu. ;)

Guest jhebskie

Hi chingus! I miss this thread so much. I'm not new here but i'm not active coz' of some things. By the way did you already know about '2013 NY K-POP Festival' chingus? this is the link http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/korean-cultural-service-new-york-presents-the-2013-ny-k-pop-festivali  think that they are both here in this event coz' they are in the picture.

Guest mahogany4

foxiscully said: To my fellow writers who has presented us with a wonderful array of imaginative and wonderful stories - @melissachoi, @mahogany4, @sulli4ever, @siashin, @robinhood108, @mochi18, @tenzeronine & @isha200 - I'm so proud of you :)

I know it can be nerve wrecking to share our musings and wait to see if the readers love them as much as we love creating them. So thank you & don't stop sharing your creations.

And to our lovely readers who upvoted us & left us wonderful heartwarming comments & encouragement ....

THANK YOU, TERIMA KASIH, MERCI, MARAMING SALAMAT, ARIGATO & KAMSAHAMNIDA !!!
(Sorry, I wanna post a nice TQ gif, but am on iPhone mode :) )

Guest anastasia2013

jhebskie said: Hi chingus! I miss this thread so much. I'm not new here but i'm not active coz' of some things. By the way did you already know about '2013 NY K-POP Festival' chingus? this is the link http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/korean-cultural-service-new-york-presents-the-2013-ny-k-pop-festivali  think that they are both here in this event coz' they are in the picture.

Guest christinderella

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; display: inline !important;"[Live] MBC Music Core 08.17.13 – Summer Special
♬ HOT Stage
KARA – “STEP”
BEAST – “Shadow”
2NE1 – “Do you love me”
f(x) – “Rum Pum Pum Pum”
4minute – “What’s Your Name?” – “Is It Poppin?”
SISTAR – “Give it to me”
Is Minho in Music Core today? Sadly the show has ended when I saw this.. :(

Guest minsullian

christinderella said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; display: inline !important;"[Live] MBC Music Core 08.17.13 – Summer Special
♬ HOT Stage
KARA – “STEP”
BEAST – “Shadow”
2NE1 – “Do you love me”
f(x) – “Rum Pum Pum Pum”
4minute – “What’s Your Name?” – “Is It Poppin?”
SISTAR – “Give it to me”
Is Minho in Music Core today? Sadly the show has ended when I saw this.. :(

Guest christinderella

screencaps of Minho in music core and Sulli performing in Rum Pum Pum Pum:sorry its kind of blurry
before mentioning f(x):CvtmxMY.png?1
Minho mentioning f(x)(they are the next to perform, he was introducing them with other groups for the HOT Stage) :D 8jPU9fH.png?1
Sulli and f(x) performing:sOSN44o.png?1
VNw6rI0.png?1
Minho wears a sailor (?) outfit while Sulli wears a school outfit :)And they also wear their favorite colors right? AHHH MINSUL!!!

Guest christinderella

I wonder what Minho feels while watching Sulli performing after their promotional event in Japan hahaha :) Just wondering 

Guest parkhyerin

Onew - In Your Eyes TTBY Japan Event [fancam] *its kinda blur

I wonder what's happened in the backstage between uri MinSul, but I'm sure minho sang to this song a lot these day :)

Guest fangirl15

omo . . . @zee those fanarts are amazing!
wish I can make one, I'm gonna practice drawing MinSul face.
I'm only good at anime characters though.
anyway, the fact that f(x) at MBC MUSIC CORE and Minho as the host...
put
s a smile on my face :x
thanks for the videos, news, and lovely fanarts and pics!
you gals are the best!!!

anyway, just a little curious, is there a GUY MinSullian here? 368985u61hahixuw.gif

fangirl15 said: omo . . . @zee those fanarts are amazing!
wish I can make one, I'm gonna practice drawing MinSul face.
I'm only good at anime characters though.
anyway, the fact that f(x) at MBC MUSIC CORE and Minho as the host...
put
s a smile on my face :x
thanks for the videos, news, and lovely fanarts and pics!
you gals are the best!!!

anyway, just a little curious, is there a GUY MinSullian here? 368985u61hahixuw.gif

Archived