♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Guys this is the pics of "Pirates" Film Concept Art. Anyone please show the pic.

BRh0cJBCIAAuSGJ.jpg

BRh0xsSCAAAdI2f.jpg

BRh1Jg0CIAETxti.jpg

BRh1Vf7CYAE1s6R.jpg

cr: @VALSKcom

From those pic I bet it will be such a great movie. So proud of uri Sulli join the movie. Can't wait to see her as a pirate member :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fangirl15

Annyeong Minsullians :)
First of all I would like greet everyone a very
<:-P HAPPY 2100 PAGES TO ALL <:-P

I've been lurking here since TTBY here in the Philippines ended.
Honestly speaking when I watched TTBY I didn't know that Minho and Sulli are both singers because they both act naturally.
So I got really curious and did my research.. and poor me, claiming that I'm one of the KPOP fanatic, didn't know that Minho is a member of SHINee and Sulli is a member of f(x). Well I know f(x) but I didn't know the names of the members there.
And what had shocked me the most was Sulli used to have a long, beautiful her... That was so brave of her cutting her hair that super short!

Anyway, as I mentioned earlier...been a lurker here and there...and everywhere...
reading all the posts... and even though there are haters and negative news or what so ever... I am happy to see the friendship that had build up here in this thread... And with all those super mega happy news about MinSul, I feel so relieve that all those negative vibes will be erase.
And for that I would like to give you all a  >:D<

BTW, I'm already a Minsullian mom :D
hope I'm not the only one...

Congratulations Minsullians and stay happy and beautiful like MinSul
:-*

Guest enenen

only two choice,if have pure,minho must choose pure,not sexy,thank your trans peach20kr said: Timnat2010 said: @peach20kr, I am happy for Sulli, too as I like her acting a lot, so natural and touching my heart genuinely.  How long will be the shooting time for a movie normally in Korea?  Some chingoos in Baidu Bar were concerned for her whether she would sit for the entrance examination this year.
Regarding the fan account, it's nice to hear that Minsul stayed close when off-screen.  You know, when I posted those screen caps in Baidu Bar, the chingoos there were all commenting that Minho was trying hard to refrain himself from showing his closeness with Sulli, who kept on showing sweet smiles in the interview clip.
BTW, @peach20kr, have you come across the trans of recent Japanese magazines featuring Shinee?  A lot of answers by Minho were really Sulli-oriented:  they said that Minho started to include 'sexiness' after Sulli has changed her image in RPPP.lol  Up till now, I could just read the Chinese trans of the Jpn magazines of JILLE and TV pia  

@peach20kr, thanks a lot for the trans!
@enenen, Minho loves the pure element in his girl basically.  But according to the discussion held with Baidu Bar chingoos, Sulli is so special:  her sexiness is so attractive coz it carries her unique pure vibre as well.  We also discovered that Minho has included the trait 'sexiness" in describing his ideal ever since the promotion of f(X) RPPP started.
In conclusion, Minho adjusts his ideal type according to possible changes in Sulli (of course, Sulli is trying hard to keep her hair long though)

Guest anastasia2013

fangirl15 said: Annyeong Minsullians :)
First of all I would like greet everyone a very
<:-P HAPPY 2100 PAGES TO ALL <:-P

I've been lurking here since TTBY here in the Philippines ended.
Honestly speaking when I watched TTBY I didn't know that Minho and Sulli are both singers because they both act naturally.
So I got really curious and did my research.. and poor me, claiming that I'm one of the KPOP fanatic, didn't know that Minho is a member of SHINee and Sulli is a member of f(x). Well I know f(x) but I didn't know the names of the members there.
And what had shocked me the most was Sulli used to have a long, beautiful her... That was so brave of her cutting her hair that super short!

Anyway, as I mentioned earlier...been a lurker here and there...and everywhere...
reading all the posts... and even though there are haters and negative news or what so ever... I am happy to see the friendship that had build up here in this thread... And with all those super mega happy news about MinSul, I feel so relieve that all those negative vibes will be erase.
And for that I would like to give you all a  >:D<

BTW, I'm already a Minsullian mom :D
hope I'm not the only one...

Congratulations Minsullians and stay happy and beautiful like MinSul
:-*

Guest azra1430292364

Im hoping that sulli get more line in pirates.. Nt just 1 or 2 line... I cant't wait... So happy for both sulli and minho :-)

Guest KarlyMin_SHAWOL

I finished my Exams last thursday
My teacher caught me writting in a paper. So my teacher get that papper and she saw all I wrote there "I love MinSul Forever... Minho + Sulli=MinSul...Minho's birthay December 9, 1991 Real name Choi Min Ho... Sulli's birthday March 29, 1994 Real name Choi Jin Ri... The Choi Twins" So my teacher talk to me"Karly you are very addicted to koreannovels. You are having Your exams and you will do this.One more time You will do like this I will write to your planner and your parents will now what are you doing!"But thats okay I just did that because I want to Inspire myself and to do good at my examinatoins that all 
:) 8-|

@peach20kr, thanks a lot for the trans!

@enenen, Minho loves the pure element in his girl basically.  But according to the discussion held with Baidu Bar chingoos, Sulli is so special:  her sexiness is so attractive coz it carries her unique pure vibre as well.  We also discovered that Minho has included the trait 'sexiness" in describing his ideal ever since the promotion of f(X) RPPP started.

In conclusion, Minho adjusts his ideal type according to possible changes in Sulli (of course, Sulli is trying hard to keep her hair long though)

i just wanna re-quote this.. i really love ur thoughts and POV's bout our MinSul.. i've been in some couple ships before but this is the only ship that really makes me feel ahh finally this ship will never sink as to all the members keep boosting our faith for our two lovey-dovey! *sorry for my poor english.. do i make sense?* #-o keke ^^ to make myself clear i really love all the members here.. and thank to all for making me inspired everyday, thanks specially to our dearest MinSul! hope they continue to inspire us always..

Bless this thread!! MinSul fighting! Happy 2100th pages MinSullians way to go.. khajah! :-bd

bellisima20 said: i just wanna re-quote this.. i really love ur thoughts and POV's bout our MinSul.. i've been in some couple ships before but this is the only ship that really makes me feel ahh finally this ship will never sink as to all the members keep boosting our faith for our two lovey-dovey! *sorry for my poor english.. do i make sense?* #-o keke ^^ to make myself clear i really love all the members here.. and thank to all for making me inspired everyday, thanks specially to our dearest MinSul! hope they continue to inspire us always..

Bless this thread!! MinSul fighting! Happy 2100th pages MinSullians way to go.. khajah! :-bd

Guest lesleychoi

Okay guys I'll check out this thread later. Time to do my homeworks!  :((
But before that, I'm gonna leave a picture of hot papa Minho and dashing mama Sulli :D
Has this been posted before? Credits all goes to minsulshippers!!
tumblr_miyzybvmP91qe8seho1_r1_500.jpg 

sulli94net fancam of 130811 ttby event, here is sulli reaction of the kiss scene ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfTmT9w5giE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

and also this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t90Nzn8pwpw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ENJOY!!

Guest jhoy_xexe1430292834

Giya said: sulli94net fancam of 130811 ttby event, here is sulli reaction of the kiss scene ^^

and also this one

ENJOY!!

Okay guys I'll check out this thread later. Time to do my homeworks!  :((

But before that, I'm gonna leave a picture of hot papa Minho and dashing mama Sulli :D

@lesleychoi that's mine, but now I already changed my username on twitter (not @minsulshippers anymore), thanks for repost it again, i miss that pic too :))

for @peach20kr unnie thanks for your translation >_<♥

And @giya @timnat2010 thanks to you too my sist :D >:D<

Guest nislatif

lesleychoi said: Okay guys I'll check out this thread later. Time to do my homeworks!  :((
tumblr_miyzybvmP91qe8seho1_r1_500.jpg 

Guest lesleychoi

@lesleychoi that's mine, but now I already changed my username on twitter (not @minsulshippers anymore), thanks for repost it again, i miss that pic too :))

Ohh I see. Sorry @zee unnie!! I'm kinda new here. I just signed up yesterday so I apologize.

;)

I told you guys a while ago that I'm gonna do my homeworks but here I am, lurking to this thread again :(( This couple is just irresistible. Please take care of me!

@zee you are always welcome (besides no biggie, i'm just sharing the vid btw hehe)

thank God that all these minsul moments happened when i'm having schoolbreak so i could spazz all day long.. school will start in less than a month, so i will be MIA again.. *sobs*

Archived