• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@ravissant lmao good job babyyy, don't worry even though that video already blocked, i still can send you mine via 4shared, hehe rest well~ :))

AND TO YOU GUYS, I KNOW I AM NOTHING HERE BUT PLEASE HEAR THIS NOISY FANGIRL ONCE AGAIN~

PLEASE DONT SAY ANY BAD RESPONSE ABOUT THAT ARTICLE, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE IF WE TALK BAD ABOUT THEM TOO SO KEEP CALM AND JUST IGNORE IT! ONCE AGAIN, IGNORE IT OR I WILL LEAVE YOU ALL TO SLEEP NOW!

HAHA OK THANKS :D

Guest isha200

Hello chingus,

I have been in lurking mode all these while and spazzing offline ... :x  There were so many Minsul moments to savour and enjoy but I wanted to say my two cents worth here about haters. Just bear with me before I disappear again.

I totally agree with @zee. We don't spread negative vibes here nor anywhere. I've read the comments and thought that it was totally funny since they have the time to comment on US >:) and yes, we do have several Hemingways in the making, right? We have our own talented resident authors :D

@lauraffxx, I understand that you feel super sad but please have faith with us Minsullians. It does hurt to see these things happen, but just let them be because their effort won't amount to anything. Be happy with our Minsul and keep on spazzing ... sending you lots of love to you and everybody else.
:-h

Hello,remember the interview Minho & Sulli did in Japan for WOWOW? I somehow managed to view the video and record it. For now, only the first part has been uploaded to the site.Here it is...
Enjoy!

I hate when Minsul moments happen when i cannot spazz together with you all but still I am happy to everyone who share the vids, pics, gifs, insights, comments and raves about our lovely couple. I think much has been said about their recent Minsulraction so to all Minsul crewmates who stayed strong amidst the drought and the criticisms we have been receiving lately ...
thank-you-blue-scrap-for-orkut.gif

And to all the anti's, detractors and bashers ... THANK YOU ALSO
tumblr_lsvjyqbsS61r1ssano1_500.gif

For making us strong and realize that you have been taking time in reading our thread and promoting us in a way as well.  ;)
And lastly let's...spread_the_love_by_chemicalsunflower-d2x

coz 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdl_MyydnYRc7fwXsN5N0
:x >:D< :x

Guest jcon1208

xyso said: Hello,remember the interview Minho & Sulli did in Japan for WOWOW? I somehow managed to view the video and record it. For now, only the first part has been uploaded to the site.Here it is...
Enjoy!

@jcon1208, we may wait for @peach20kr to do the translation for us!
BTW, in the video, it seemed that Minho was trying to refrain himself from showing his affection towards Sulli again.  But whenever Sulli was talking about something hilarious, he could not help but laugh with her together.  It's a pity that we can't see his face at those moments!
I tried to make sc for those moments that they laughed together:
c?13882248=VLjbZOEqx80X5rqlpcEzPAgUSXY&fc?13925124=IBAYeDanf0y38cK6w-U8kvSJOI4&fc?13922123=2lxYiLe3ucSjFJSqMWUjRD8wnr8&fc?13917110=qowterpyz3tC-WQtVmGR_VqEJso&fc?13924109=E0kbC5Njg60rxE9bUWiUO6omXi4&fc?13924110=2P8HN3z7HYB5-OfKcft-MWo_ZZM&fc?13923106=GMm2zmKfJ_qos2NaWv3bjohS0Vo&fc?13887254=Q9gvWqX_Ajgar0OV3LnuSHow77I&fc?13920103=_qdisFKZtuv3OxbkDS7VUeDeHEk&fc?13922124=lgD8bbw7RiZ9lqzF4xSZS45ZR1I&fc?13882250=jw2GqtFPXVQkolysDSlU2EZMbvM&fc?13925128=4qn3QTMmCH3FU4o2TXkqz45Zs6Q&fcr:  LetMetulja

Guest ravissant

I want to know what Sulli said to the question on 5:12 that made Minho giggle.  Maybe Eonni @peach20kr can help?   :D  Thanks Eonni!  Thanks @xyso for uploading the vid!

Guest peach20kr

Hey guys! thanks for the videos,, I'm in the middle of something now, but I'll be right back with translations ASAP.

Guest ravissant

@Timnat2010, ooh!  Now I'm wondering if this interview was before or after Sulli asked Minho about what she should do before she dies for her bucket list on Amazing f (x).   :-?

Guest jcon1208

ravissant said: @Timnat2010, ooh!  Now I'm wondering if this interview was before or after Sulli asked Minho about what she should do before she dies for her bucket list on Amazing f (x).   :-?

Guest teruteru_chan

1 pic of sulli at the TTBY premium event ^^ TfDxPz4.jpg
credit: sulli94net
thanks for the vid, @xyso. such a great find ^^ 

Guest Kaye Bee

@lauraffxx .. i tried opening the link.. all i can see is the first comment there... well, there are people who bring you down if they see you soaring high or you're happy bout something, negative comments are always there. so, CHILLAX (chill and relax)!! :D its not the first time i saw those kinds of comments.. 
just to share my feelings when i too first read such comments.. i got scared! tbh i thought it was like going to be a brawl of hateful comments until it becomes personal..but i was relieved that our fellow minsullians here acted like its not new to this thread having some lurkers and wanting to bash our dearest MinSul. and with thinking positive, i agree with what the other members said, its also nice to know that those people took time to visit this thread and are curious of what made this thread reach 2k+ pages (i guess the thread was too cheezy/sweet for them).. 
We're fans, we love MinSul, what would they expect? we too share our concerns here bout our MinSul if we see something "unedible" for our taste. It's fine. It's normal. as long as we support one another we will keep this ship going :) 
*knock*knock* minsullians :D we reached page 2100! more pages to come ;) >:D<  :-bd

Guest teruteru_chan

happy 2100th! :x many more to come, definitely! 
yay, i topped page 2100 B-)
f(x) on hello. it's been subbed by kbs world

Archived