♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Seeing Sulli pics now ...
tumblr_mee17tmzmQ1r2dm3do1_500.gif

She is now getting more and more mature and confident of herself everyday. From the cutie pie outfits with those bizarre and weird wardrobe before, Sulli is blossoming to be more mature, sexy (or hotter) and sophisticated woman now. Though she is being packaged sexier than before, it cannot be denied that we still see the sweet Sulli we all adore.
I would definitely commend the cordi noonas (as we call it here) for IMPROVING A LOT in styling the ladies. The f(x) girls surely have leveled up. What say you @happychu @stekatta?? Speaking of leveling up, i bet almost all of you have heard of the complete album of the girls and IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT AFTER ALL. All songs blend to people of different taste of music, from typical pop, they also have musical type, hip-hop/rap and ballad. A must have album to buy definitely. So to Sulli and the girls ...
congratulations+%25281%2529.gif

clap_clap_clap_gif.gif

Wishing that through your songs and performances you will be recognized and acknowledged not just your typical girl group in the industry, coz this new album of yours tells me your more than that ;) :-bdSo let's keep on supporting them crewmates, in the same way that we support Shinee. After all the success of these two groups is also the success of Minsul.  :x :)
As for Minho's reaction to Sulli's transformation & sexxxaayyy look .. (*pervy mode on)
tumblr_lpjubo2mxs1qzr0dso1_500.gif

and for those who attempt to do Sulli any harm or look at her in a different way.. this is all what Minho would like to say ..
bth_tumblr_ltr657mL0w1qi27j3.gif

:P:)) ;)) :))
p.s.A little reminder since Sulli will be back to hosting for MNET tomorrow with another, its typical for some fans to bash her (though we all know there is no reason, since they are just doing their jobs), but nevertheless LET'S NOT ENTERTAIN AND MENTIONED SULLI'S BASHERS in this thread (particularly fans of this particular group). Its not worth mentioning here, okay?!! :)>- ;)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azra1430292364

I love airplane... Hope to see better choreo.. It seems simple.. I want it to be epic... But glad their perform it, it was my favorite....

is it me, I think sulli is getting more skinny... Im worried, hopefully she gain weight a lil bit after this cb... Minsullian lets support fx and vote so that they will win once atleast.. But More is better :-)

Guest nislatif

this pose is really familiar!

tumblr_mqskjcQyj51r20ieqo1_500.gif

ah yes...here....

Fullscreencapture3172013104957PMbmp_zps5
Zw83Pp41.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR821AdVKmnNkFjyhTvO-kfxkrystalsullietudehousepictures_zpsef9b

Minho usually shows his aegyo either with a buing2 or V. ;;) ;;) the pointing of the cheek is recent. TTBY recent. :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqEedQN0mAJ-adh04o4Cwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgKNx8f3ISmst6hgrXH4timages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6q42pM3FIfVgycRFKOWH

ctto :)

Guest teruteru_chan

decidela12 said:I just noticed, why won't they have pictures with their fans? :o Are they snobbish? :( Well, maybe because they are very busy/in a hurry or their guards are strict. Oh well... poor gals :( Because, here in the Philippines, once you saw an actress/actor and ask them to have a picture with you, they will let you :)) Maybe, bad timing too xD

Guest swensenseven

Sulli's bracelet from Hello, found letters M.I.N.H.O.
1098535_493968357358351_1410860771_n.png
credit:FB.Sulli Choi F(x) fanpage - Sulli's couples shippers

Dat Sulli's hot a**! =)) Is she following Krystal's steps in showing too much skin? :)) She better not be! Haha. Joke! xD I know Sulli knows her limits, and she'll still maintain her image as a cute and giant baby (perhaps still showing some sexiness like Papa Minho does xD) And I think, for her fans, she'll protect it. :D

©tumblr

Girl, first the pic of Minho's privates circled and now Sulli's butt? Do I see a pervy pattern here? I am definitely nominating you for the Pervy Award at the end-of-the year awards this year. :P

Other than that, she definitely has a more mature and sexier vibe this time around. Minho had better watch out!

P.S. So I bought my ticket to KCON already. Can't wait to see the f(x) ladies (along with EXO, GDragon, 2AM, Teen Top). I hope to take pictures of uri Sulli, and the rest of the lovely f(x) girls, and share with everyone here. Wish me luck that they let us take pics there!

Guest minsulshipper

Guys lets watch Rum Pum Pum Pum again, make it to 6000000 viewers, don't let F(x) lose with the others

To The Beautiful You Japanese DVD 1 - BTS 1/4 (Chinese Sub)

To The Beautiful You Japanese DVD 1 - BTS 2/4 (Chinese Sub)

To The Beautiful You Japanese DVD 1 - BTS 3/4 (Chinese Sub)

To The Beautiful You Japanese DVD 1 - BTS 4/4 (Chinese Sub)
Watch 07:51 for Minho & Sulli duet

credit: loveonew4ever5 @youtube

TTBY DVD BTS cr: MrMinho
We suspect that Minsul was in LQ during filming of the shower scene, in view of Sulli's face
c?12090085=eaB52XOzVohQAzFwNxQ-6yllyqo&f
She was harsh to Minho's request
c?12357085=nZQjeDN5eiAGm-nfIzFi0aLeDqs&f
Yet, Sulli is still a thoughtful girl
patting water on his back first coz the water was so cold...
c?12517071=K5-sDe75eA2j29ojnk_JTTCe76I&fc?12357087=UauibZWDn7K3wtbFgup_zucqOEM&f 

TTBY BTS DVD  cr: MrMinho
Minho holding Sulli's hand to help her to get down to the water
c?12516057=GdMeXjAWKZi-4pbiaj_VPWb7a78&f

He wanted to help Sulli to tidy her shirt as it went up a bit under the water.  But Sulli reminded him not to do it (shy)
c?12357089=CZGsE0yK77o1nHr1mwZ5KFUvhBo&fMinho holding her arm automatically
c?12357091=qkWDteFtdF5-fnCSQ0rADvXTioc&fc?12184091=cW1hZjFH1C-0mKft4IKthsFoOM0&fc?12288031=smXgFCeiCtpiihrT14ZNn6gXrJI&fAs if nothing special happened
c?12316015=2kXs6MvgL9jRIV-UdplVh6pBlzs&f
c?12520002=FKc8EreNMttzRjICYrkbhu29STg&f

Guest ravissant

@Timnat2010, WHAAAATTT! More screencaps?!?!?! =P~ And @totfeet, I am contemplating of leaving work early just to see those vids you posted on big screen. Watching them on my hp is just not enough plus it's eating up my batt. Keke! Thanks ladies!

totfeet said: To The Beautiful You Japanese DVD 1 - BTS 1/4 (Chinese Sub)

To The Beautiful You Japanese DVD 1 - BTS 2/4 (Chinese Sub)

To The Beautiful You Japanese DVD 1 - BTS 3/4 (Chinese Sub)

To The Beautiful You Japanese DVD 1 - BTS 4/4 (Chinese Sub)
Watch 07:51 for Minho & Sulli duet

credit: loveonew4ever5 @youtube

Archived