♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest rahma_bio

Sulli me2day update"우리 타이틀곡 '첫 사랑니' 음원 일간차트 1위 정말 정말 기뻐요^^ 앞으로도 쭉~♥히히! 여러분 너무 감사합니다!♥ "I’m really really happy that our title song ‘First Wisdom Tooth’ got #1 on digital charts ^^ In the future(,) kiss ♥ Hi hi! Everyone(,) thank you!"BQZj9StCEAEfcXT.jpg:large

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azra1430292364

Omg... I keep repeating all song in pink tape album, u can find it on youtube, im addicted ... U should listen to it guys, it so good especially airplane, ending page, step, kick, shadow, and many more, I can't even choose, they all so good...

Guest charlenelola b

On Sulli's fanpage said... Sulli gave thanks to Jinyoung, Dasom, Heechul, Zico, Chanyeol, Sohyun AND Minho of course....

Guest nilmemories

Chingus ah, please vote for our Minho here... Fighting Minsulians!!! :)>- ;)) :)>-
http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=135

Guest rahma_bio

Based on f (x) schedule on august 10th, f (x) will perform again in music core in sokcho. It's mean sulli will meet Minho as MC there coz there's no schedule of shinee on that date (i mean there just brodcast of shinee music video in space tower TV). Then, on august 11th Minho and sulli will meet again in TTBY event......wow im happy for that  :D 8-> :xActually, i hope there are minsul moments in music core and of course TTBY event. At least, im happy they will be together in the same event, i'ts enough for me to be happy, Fighting spirit guys :-bd8->[-O<

Guest azra1430292364

Can somebody translate sulli thanks to in pink tape album.. Hope someone can translate it.. I wanna know what she say...

Guest teruteru_chan

^ i think it's her own hand though, not minho's ^^;
about her thanks to in pink tape album, sulli gave thanks to God, her beloved family, sm staff [including jaewon], number 1 heechul oppa, beloved jiyoung-ee, sohyun-ee, minho oppa, park cha-nyeol-ee oppa? ke, neighbour dasom unnie, (something i don't know) oh zico oppa, finally everyone. i don't see the mention of IU, BEG's ga in though. or maybe their names aren't in the scan.  anyway, my korean sucks. so that's all i could understand LOL
sulli at the filming of hello ^^78nlkJl.jpg
EmzW6La.jpg
7hWv21Q.jpg
ZZR93Bk.jpg
wIV1Pqt.jpg
I81hxdH.jpg
CRVP9KH.jpg
PUINaq7.jpg
jOhxfDB.jpg
IqwJdaP.jpg
UxPsOHK.jpg
WU9neFy.jpg