♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest parkhyerin

Woohoo Sulli holds hand with Exo's Kai and seems like there's gonna be a love story scene on Pink Tape. Hahaha be jealous Minho,be jealous.. >:) *im so dramatic right now

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikkymoi

parkhyerin said: Woohoo Sulli holds hand with Exo's Kai and seems like there's gonna be a love story scene on Pink Tape. Hahaha be jealous Minho,be jealous.. >:) *im so dramatic right now

Guest parkhyerin

parkhyerin said:

Woohoo Sulli holds hand with Exo's Kai and seems like there's gonna be a love story scene on Pink Tape. Hahaha be jealous Minho,be jealous.. *im so dramatic right now

Oh, is that Exo's Kai? I honestly don't know him so I googled him as was shocked that he looks like Taeminnie! :) Hahaha Minho is lucky enough that it was his bro from SMTOwn who got to hold Suylli's hand and not other artist from other company. :)

Haha ofcourse no worries about that. And I think Minho is so close to Kai, even I saw Kai always hugged minho or minho hugged kai when they were on the same stage,really close. But I hope Minho would get some heart attack of jealousy if he sees his lovely cute girl in a love scene with another guy,so based on that, he would asks SM with full of strength and hard work to pair himself with sulli in another romantic drama..Hahaha >:) *as I said,I'm so dramatic today. I'm sorry

Guest charlenelola b

16909_662944583716792_1568880398_n.jpg970021_662944587050125_733063223_n.jpg
999988_662944593716791_1947678486_n.jpg

Is these pictures have been posted before?...Sulli so cute and pretty as always....
F(x) Lov Cat Paris 2013 Collection Photoshoot 
cr: Choi Sulli - 최진리 facebook

Guest rahma_bio

Simon D (Feat. Zion.T) – Stay Cool Lyrics

Don’t worry about it baby, everything will be fineThe worries that linger in your mouth will go away“I still long for my mother’s embraceWhy is it that only the floor I lie down on is cold?Why am I such a mess?” Don’t think these thoughtsInstead, take it out on me9 to 5, are the times you shine the mostWhen night comes, your sexiness is revealedWhen you work, you are so beautifulI wish you would work every day, oh is that too much?Late at night, you meet your friendsYour voice gets louder and like a habit you say “oh gosh”Yes, how can you hold back?But please think of the nearby tables, mamaI wish you would save up your voice, my dearJust drink that and leave, if you go somewhere else, I won’t like you

* Baby, don’t worry too muchDon’t sigh too muchYou’re pretty when you smile- I tell you all the timeBaby, stay cool, don’t frownDon’t shed precious tearsWe’re holding hands tightlyI won’t let go, you know thisBaby it’s so good- don’t be swayed

** Stay cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, coolIt’s so good, good, good, good, good, good 
It’s gon’ be alright Stay cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool
It’s so good, good, good, good Stay, stay cool baby

Riiing- your sudden phone call saying let’s meet upI wonder what’s up and I bite my nails
Even from far away, your round face is half its size
And my heart crumbled up at your disappointed face
Baby, lift up your head, I missed you a lot
Was this day that bad to you?
I’ll listen to it all- you can take out your anger on me
I’ll be strength to you, you can lean on me and cry
You and me, still on this street
Things we don’t need to know are pressing us down
From the top of our heads to the bottom
Every time you lay on the lumpy pillow, tears come to your eyes
Suffering always brings clashes
Even if that pain gets tolerable, every time you shout
I am your comfortable cushion that will hug you from behind
You did a good job today, go home and rest

Your anger that seems like it will burst at one touch-Put it back in, put it back in
The days that were painful like an illness,
Even if it’s regrettable, stay calm, whoa whoa (x2)

When you’re tired, I’ll be your arm pillowYou can lay down comfortably, close your eyes
When you’re sad, I’ll be your handkerchief
Lean on my shoulders and wipe your tears

ps: The lyrics is so deep, Minho....you are lucky got her. She can be the light for you...suddenly, why i feel sad..:-S:((>:D<

Guest ivyvillagonzalo

ahmm is this posted already ? hehehe sorry if it is
i like our sulli her shes pretty with her red lips
:x

Guest parkhyerin

Is that true Minho attending another event on August 27 and not coming to Singapore for Etude pink play ? So,no MinSul ? T_T anyone can confirm ? :(

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Is that true Minho attending another event on August 27 and not coming to Singapore for Etude pink play ? So' date='no MinSul ? T_T anyone can confirm ? :([/quote']

Really? Where did you find the issue chingu? I hope it's not right :(

Is that true Minho attending another event on August 27 and not coming to Singapore for Etude pink play ? So' date='no MinSul ? T_T anyone can confirm ? :([/quote']

Really? Where did you find the issue chingu? I hope it's not right :(

i was read @forever_shinee tweet, they said mimho has another schedule to attend, fans said most probably shooting for his new drama, this is surely a bad news :(

Archived