♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Flor Palomino Aguilar

hello minsullian missing a few days for presentation of f (x), and we hope even more on July 27 because that date is the core music and know that the MC (minho) will be there and hopefully you will have a new moment with sulli .¿ whoever strange  minsul ?
Imaginanse to minho dancing rum pum pum. they  imagine?
:\"> :x :x :x :\"> :bz :x :x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest parkhyerin

Found this randomly from twitter, she seems a min**al shipper..

“but according to f(x) fans, minho take care on sulli during they were tour together..”

Maybe the tour she means is SMTown world tour, but , I'm wondering about 'according to f(x) fans' , it had so many speculations and possibilities, is minho caught taking care of sulli in a backstage or someplace by a fan who probably accidentally saw them or probably a fan who were stalking on f(x) (beside when minho and sulli walk together from the hotel and in the airport or another moment we have known)... ? I just wonder what kind of 'take care' is that.. ;;)

Guest anastasia2013

bellisima20 said: I just wanna share, I'm currently reading #redridinghoodie FanFiction #SunbaeOrSoulmates and I can't help but amazed on how story goes.. it seems soooo reaaaal!!  :x =D> 

hoping for updates.... [-O<

Guest jhoy_xexe1430292834

I really really love the songs included in fx "Pink Tape" album, especially "Shadow" and there's also a ballad there that I really like. It's a ballad that you can imagine hearing as a soundtrack for a drama.

I've also read the comments in the Art Film. Many of them wished that "Shadow" would be the title song and the MV would be as artsy and "indie" like the Art Film.

I personally love the Art Film, and I also wish thay they could also do an MV for the song "Shadow".

F(x) Fighting! Can't wait for their comeback stage on M! Countdown tomorrow! :)

Guest parkhyerin

Tomorrow is......*drumroll* F(x) first comeback stage everybody!! <:-P let's be happy ,because I'm so excited ! \m/

Guest jhoy_xexe1430292834

OMOOOOOOO!!!
I got teary-eyed while watching this MV. I'm so proud of the girls. Sulli looked all-grown up now. She's gorgeous!

:x

Guest Jeng1430292561

AHHHHHHHH!!! Fx's Rum Pum Pum Pum MV was out!!!!!!!
sulli got more lines on that song and its amazing!!!!! SULLI was getting sexier today. omo. imagine what did Minho said to sulli after watching that MV!!  8->

Archived