♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest azra1430292364

Even sulli nt get much screen time, im agreed with u @counsel05 I think sulli is the most stand out from out of them, and I believe in the real mv she will stand out and get much screen time.. :D

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoprol euis

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/22/fx-loves-red-in-rum-pum-pum-pum-teaser/
f(x) Loves Red in “Rum Pum Pum Pum” Teaser

On July 22, the girls released a video teaser for title track “Rum Pum Pum Pum” from their second studio album “Pink Tape.” All the girls show off their individual charms, but fans have remarked on the visual transformation of Krystaldying her hair red and Luna sporting jet black hair.

“Rum Pum Pum Pum” will be a pop dance track with an addictive electric guitar sound and percussion rhythm. The beat of the track will be emphasized with a marching band sound that goes along with the lyrics “rum pum pum pum” in the song.

The album will be released on July 29 and the girls will have their first comeback stage beforehand on July 25 through Mnet’s “M! Countdown.”

0722 fx inside

hey hey hey let's only talk about sulli in here~ and don't be so obvious, other people will think if we bash their idols here.. i mean don't talk about them or mentioning their name here.. I'm begging you guys ^^ still respect and spazzing in peace~

ok dokiee ? good :)

Guest qoprol euis

"SM dont allowed any support for Pink Tape so whatever you guys donated will be use for Sulli support" from twiiter.what it's mean ?? I'm little bit confused..

Guest parkhyerin

"SM dont allowed any support for Pink Tape so whatever you guys donated will be use for Sulli support" from twiiter.what it's mean ?? I'm little bit confused..

Sulli94net received all donations from Sullivans and wanted to give it to SM for F(x) Pink Tape support. But then, f(x) comeback support is cancelled and SM decided that they won't allow any support for Pink Tape, so , sulli94net will use the donations from Sullivans to support sulli only. ^^

Guest jhoy_xexe1430292834

Hi everyone!
It's my first time posting here in this thread, but I've been silently lurking here since "To The Beautiful You" started airing here in the Philippines. 
Before, TTBY aired here in our country, I've already been seeing trailers for it in YouTube, then I wasn't that much into the team-up of Minho and Sulli. I didn't even know who they were by that time because let's just say that I'm a late-bloomer in K-Pop. kekekeke! 
Anyways, I started to fall in love with MinSul when the broadcast station here in our country aired it's own Trailer for the drama. Then, I searched for Minho and Sulli, and I found a lot of videos of their undeniable fondness of each other. They seem to be very comfortable with each other. From then on, I cannot stop searching for updates about them, and I'm blessed that I found this thread which helps me to keep up with what's happening with our sweet MinSul.
Lastly, I just want to give my thoughts about the MV Teaser of f(x)'s RUM PUM PUM PUM. In this teaser, I noticed how our Sulli matured a lot in terms of her looks. She really blossomed. Her beauty radiates especially in this teaser. And I'm just so thankful that they stopped making her wear puffy skirts. I know that they kept on making her wear that to make her look shorter but it's about time that they dressed her right this time. Her hair color really suits her pale skin. She just pops out in this teaser. Looking forward for the FULL MV and their Comeback Stage at Music Core! Really hoping Minho will be the MC then! 
And I'm also looking forward spazzing with you all!
Sorry for the long post. kekekeke!
MINSUL FIGHTING!

Guest bemjerry13

zee...zee...zee...give us some freebies....freebies...of Minho and sulli......HAHHAHAHA! remember Zee?!? I said I will say that chant until you give us some....just joking (laughing while i'm typing this)....

wahhhhhhh! we have so many new minsullians!!!! Love how TTBY have brought us new friends here! No wonder idols who are in dramas are so popular because it can reach audience that probably can't be reached by their music...well, anyways, WELCOME to all of you and please spazz with all of us here...you came at the best time because July was a feast for minsullians and brace yourself for august because it promises to be even better!

POOOR MINHO! guess he will have some hard time during fx's comeback because I think SM is going to push the "sexy" sulli look......wonder how reacted when sulli first told him......

Guest qoprol euis

Sulli94net received all donations from Sullivans and wanted to give it to SM for F(x) Pink Tape support. But then, f(x) comeback support is cancelled and SM decided that they won't allow any support for Pink Tape, so , sulli94net will use the donations from Sullivans to support sulli only. ^^

ahh.. So, all of donations it's for Sulli only.. Thank you ^^

zee...zee...zee...give us some freebies....freebies...of Minho and sulli......HAHHAHAHA! remember Zee?!? I said I will say that chant until you give us some....just joking (laughing while i'm typing this)....

@bemjerry13 me? sorry I'm in clueless mode right now.. =D

Guest bemjerry13

hi zee...that's my chant for you...everytime that minsulinteractions are dry i'll say that chant because you seem to always have the best tid bit about these two...you are our resident spy girl....hahahaha!

by the way, when when the shoot for TTBY occurred?...it's just that I was watching SHINee's Elle Girla Japan interview and there was this question there....(if you were both asked by your bestfriend and girlfriend to go out at the same time, to whom will you go out with)...jonghyun, key and Minho answered girlfriend while taemin and onew answered bestfriend....the curious thing is when jonghyun commented to taemin.."that's why you are still single.."...does this mean that during this time the three, including Minho, is NOT single?

PG 13 ;):P if Sulli shows a little tummy Minho has the abs LOL

C5113B6B-F609-4682-89C8-FF9F88C1A7A8-2748-00000198A6D65F2C_zps94661d34.jpg

p.s.

Makes me wonder how many takes they made for this scene. Sulli might have a hard time concentrating. And where is she looking? UP, DOWN or ALL OVER?? :> :> 8-> :)) :))

Guest Kaye Bee

Hi!!! I'm new here! and new to K-pop as well :D im glad that TTBY brought me here.

i was just reading posts here regarding MinSul a couple of weeks ago.. but recent posts made me wanna join the forum :) i cant promise on posting any intimate moments of MinSul (im somewhere not near SE Asia) i do however can share my insights :D

well that's it! im glad to be here!! :-bd

Archived