• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest karolsierra

So excited for this comeback but I also wish that sulli can rest well during the promotions Minho oppa take good care of your princess...arasso?~  f(x) fighting~♥ :)

Guest Karina1430292067

teruteru_chan

said: OMG, sulli looks so fabulous. i love the arrogant feel around her - looking down her nose and acting all posh [while brushing her hair inside a bathtub lol]. other girls' teaser pics are great too. but blame it on my bigotry, i'd choose sulli's to be the best LOL! 

her belly is gonna show. 

what's with the title? rum pum pum pum? O_____O at least the korean title is understandable. ahhh~ first love xD i can see that it's gonna blow people's minds. 

Guest parkhyerin

parkhyerin said:

Sorry this is really off topic, but I found it on someone's tweet..

“All my ships are dead. Minho doesn't want to look at Yuri, Taemin is avoiding Sulli, and zero OnSica interactions. So sad =(”

Even their shipper noticed that,so what to worry about ? .... #nohate

lol 

@parkhyerin: this was from my  friend XD, she ships Minyul and i'm kinda feel guilty cuz i was happy reading this tweet

@lovelyrainy Yes? For real? 8-X haha,I just lol. Me too, I don't mean to be 'evil', I just love these tweet-_- I think some of Minsullians here need an 'enlightenment' about something,so they could stop worrying about something :D

@anastasia2013 yep.. what's @mahogany4 said its true.. i don't think if minho and sulli picture here (bed scene) has been edited, i mean I'm pretty sure that Japanese shawol only taken this picture from TV with her handphone while this video was playing , thats not even a picture but a BTS video~ its impossible for did editing on it, we can proof it later if we already get the video version of this BTS :D

Guest alecita

f(x) to make a comeback with "Rum Pum Pum Pum" + new group and individual teaser photos

fx_1374204058_af_org.jpg

f(x) announced the name of their title track and continued on their vintage vibe with a new teaser image!

Their upcoming title track, which has been given the name "Rum Pum Pum Pum" for its English title ("First Wisdom Tooth" is the actual Korean title), is a pop dance track that compares belatedly finding one's first love to a wisdom tooth that grows last as it pushes aside the other teeth.

You don't have to pinch yourself to make sure that this is all happening as their comeback stage dates are also set! They'll actually be kicking off their comeback stages prior to the album release, starting off with their performance at 'M! Countdown' on the 25th. The 2nd full-length album 'Pink Tape' will be released on and offline on the 29th!

Individual pics have also been released, so check them out below.

cr:allkpop

Guest giezpark

Aw, we are in the middle of 2013... i hope there will be a year of minsul wedding here or at least a confirmation about their dating.. which page? i can't wait, go go go faster for that.. LOL

And for that BTS pic, you got me fainted suddenly.. =P~ 8-}

Guest anastasia2013

zee said: @anastasia2013 yep.. what's @mahogany4 said its true.. i don't think if minho and sulli picture here (bed scene) has been edited, i mean I'm pretty sure that Japanese shawol only taken this picture from TV with her handphone while this video was playing , thats not even a picture but a BTS video~ its impossible for did editing on it, we can proof it later if we already get the video version of this BTS :D

Guest ravissant

I still can't get over the TTBY BTS photos even after 16 hrs of being dead.  I am slowly coming to life now.Resurrect.gif
I agree with you @azra that whoever took the bed scene pics edited & blocked Minho's arm.  At first I thought the photographer took them outside the window or through a glass panel because the black thing covering Minho's arm looks like a woman's hair as seen on the 2nd pic.  But there's no glass panel, & the distance between the window & the bed is too great.  Plus, if the pic was taken outside the window the photographer had to be either standing on a step stool, or sitting on one of those hydraulic dolly used in filming, judging from how Minho looked up on the pic.9316406719_c3f5d412fa.jpg
And I would have to agree with you guys where Minho rested his left arm.  It has to be on Sulli's lower back, lumbar area.9319079778_8901638f2f.jpg
LOL @totfeet for your "ergonomic perspective" on Minho's arm, @raqs18 for your tried & true account of Minho's similar position, & @cmshrty, girl, I tested that position as well.  Just look at Minho's upper arm on the above picture, if his arm was on his side it would show stiffly.  But with his legs in that position, it's natural to drape your arm over someone or something.
**edit: I just saw your post above @zee.  So there's a possibility that whoever took these pics took it from the tv/monitor screen when they were watching the dvd w/ their own camera, their reflection might have shown & covered up.  Come to think of it as I was checking the Minho derp face pics I can also see the black thing above his head.  Waah!  So we would have to wait to see where Minho's arm rested when someone would generously upload the dvd on the net?!  Can't wait!  Seriously though I need to buy that DVD!

Guest parkhyerin

raqs18

wrote:

»

parkhyerin said:<br />

I'm sorry the picture I posted was my mistake. I do apologize for it.<br />

<br />

<br />

why oh why?

Archived