• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lauraffxx

Hi guys! new minsul shipper here! nice to meet you all :) I hope no one treats me badly for what i'm about to say but even though at first I was really excited over the pics I kinda think now that they were just in the middle of filming and practicing their lines.. even though i'm happy they seem so close I don't think he was hugging her or anything :\
btw was Sulli also at the award show yesterday? I know Luna was there and minho too.. wonder if there were any interactions between them!

amazingminsul said:

azra

wrote:

»

Is it just me, or do u all saw a black round shadow that cover minho's hand in that bed scene.. is it edited or just a shadow from the photographer.. It looks edited, I hardly can't see his hands...maybe they dont want any scandal or fans upset about the skinship..( Sory for my bad grammar) hope u all can understand what im trying to explain here...

:-)

Regarding all new BTS pics above..
I need to post about minho thoughts on wgm again here~

cxaacf

Key : "Is this bed? Really?"

Minho : "whoaa~ you can make skinship easily here..."

tumblr_mogfcheKsJ1r99c4io1_250.gif

P/s : a pro 'boyfriend' wouldn't say any fact unless he has experienced about it..

BPczl0BCIAAigdO.jpg:large

zee said: Regarding all new BTS pics above..
I need to post about minho thoughts on wgm again here~

wgm174042.jpg  cxaacf

Key : "Is this bed? Really?"

Minho : "whoaa~ you can make skinship easily here..."

P/s : a pro 'boyfriend' wouldn't say any fact unless he has experienced about it..

BPczl0BCIAAigdO.jpg:large

Guest kuroneko13

OMO, THESE PICS!!!
I'm sure a lot of us just died right now!8-X  
I feel like I've done something great in my previous life to be able to see these pics!   :D   
Thanks, you guys!  >:D<  

lauraffxx said: Hi guys! new minsul shipper here! nice to meet you all :) I hope no one treats me badly for what i'm about to say but even though at first I was really excited over the pics I kinda think now that they were just in the middle of filming and practicing their lines.. even though i'm happy they seem so close I don't think he was hugging her or anything :\
btw was Sulli also at the award show yesterday? I know Luna was there and minho too.. wonder if there were any interactions between them!

Guest kuroneko13

raqs18 said: amazingminsul said:

azra

wrote:

»

Is it just me, or do u all saw a black round shadow that cover minho's hand in that bed scene.. is it edited or just a shadow from the photographer.. It looks edited, I hardly can't see his hands...maybe they dont want any scandal or fans upset about the skinship..( Sory for my bad grammar) hope u all can understand what im trying to explain here...

:-)

Guest parkhyerin

utf-8Bc2tzay5qcGc_zps01dc48c8.jpg

on the picture above,you can clearly see the black cylindre,i dont think its a natural shadow bcoz its unnatural but edited. its like they want to covering something,yeah,exactly minho's hand around Sulli's back. and also minho's body is so close to sulli's and can you see minho's hand direction? we might be cant see his hand on sulli's back,but i can say he was hugging sulli like @azra @amazingminsul @raqs18 said. but all i wanna say for the editor-nim,its so so so epic fail.. kkkkkkk

parkhyerin said: Sorry this is really off topic, but I found it on someone's tweet..

“All my ships are dead. Minho doesn't want to look at Yuri, Taemin is avoiding Sulli, and zero OnSica interactions. So sad =(”

Even their shipper noticed that,so what to worry about ? :D .... #nohate

Guest m4riloe

Hi everyone! I've been following this thread for about 2 months, and I'm a hardcore MinSul shipper :)
I finally decided to join Soompi and have no regrets to do so :D

Please take care of me :)

Have a nice day

Guest mahogany4

@zee, that WGM bed connection you did made me giddy!!! wahahhhh!
Minho-yah...the bed in TTBY isn't even small.....there still a big space behind you...hahaahahahahah!!!!

Guest anastasia2013

@mahogany, where did you get those photos? are you sure it's not photoshopped? i mean, i love it, it's just too good to be true.. that is soooo and waaayyyy to intimate..  X_X ^:)^ 8->

Guest anastasia2013

totfeet said:

mahogany4

wrote:

»

was this already posted?????<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Where is Minho's arm int he first photo...is it around Sulli?????? Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!<br />

cr. cmh_189  from twitter and zeemino

Guest mahogany4

@anastasia2013 I got it from twitter from Japanese user I creadited in the pics. It seems she already has the JP DVD and there are BTS scenes there that weren't released yet before. 
credits to @zee 's conversation with her. 

Guest anastasia2013

i'm so happy right now.. can't take off my smile.. whatever the anti's say, i'll just smile... it's no denying, our MinSul is real!!!!  congratulations to my spy-eyed MinSullians.. you are truly DAEBAKKKK!

Guest alecita

• f(x)'s title song for this comeback is 첫 사랑니 (Rum Pum Pum Pum)

• f(x)'s 첫 사랑니 (Rum Pum Pum Pum) is a dance song that has mysterious and addictive guitar sound with exciting percussion rhythm

cr:KBNye

Guest teruteru_chan

OMG, sulli looks so fabulous. i love the arrogant feel around her - looking down her nose and acting all posh [while brushing her hair inside a bathtub lol]. other girls' teaser pics are great too. but blame it on my bigotry, i'd choose sulli's to be the best LOL! 
her belly is gonna show. 
what's with the title? rum pum pum pum? O_____O at least the korean title is understandable. ahhh~ first love xD i can see that it's gonna blow people's minds. 

Archived