♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest bemjerry13

just when i thought i have watched TTBY enough...i am proven wrong yet again!

Watching it AGAIN coz I am like a drug addict who was suddenly deprived of the drug!!!!!so...I am basically salivating for minsul moments!

ANyways....in the scene where tae joon was carrying jae hee after being attacked by that pervert..notice Minho's hands on SUlli's legs...those fingers were digging through SUlli's legs!!hahahaaha! I guess there is no use for manner hands if you are holding your girl, right?

ok...back to watching TTBY....eagle eyes on...

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this on viki.com I thought it was funny wish it was true there is a Korean singer named Minsul they put the wrong information
tumblr_mpborw5jfC1qe1ggoo1_500.jpg

Guest bubbliemeh09

so far this thread has the most number of posts... am i ryt?? keep going guys, MInSUL is already catching several marketing ads attention. if this keeps up, for sure there will be more projects for MINSUL! AJA! =))

bemjerry13

said: i'm quite sad that we don't have any videos or pictures of these two together in Hongkong.....i had two thoughts about this...one, the fans were not determined enough to get a photo or a video of these two...BUT then againm I thought, now especially that the fans and media alike are starting to take notice of these two i think the more aggressive the fans are right? ...so if its not that...then I think its because these are getting better at

meeting in secret

!hahahaha!....that's the only logical explanation to the absence of pictures about their interactions in Hongkong!

OMG!! OMG!!!!
katy-perry-omg_large.gif

TRISSHHHHH ops @stekatta !!!!!!
is that true?!!! is that PIC TRUE???
its not photo shopped rite?
his hand, her hand, his smile...
omo omo..
*fanmomming alert mode on* peeps
oh-my-god_902.gif

wahhh... so am just so happen to have this sixth sense to check on the thread before get ready for my baby girl to go to school..
and that is what u give me MINSUL??!!!!!
noona/eonni loves u SO MUCHHHHHH
ohhhhhh my poor heart 
8->        8->     8->
i think am gonna daydreaming the whole day today
iu_gif.gif

@fizaz GOOD TO SEE YOU!! *HUGS* These pics are from that article whose link I posted above the pictures...if you click on it and go to the article, you'll see. There's some of Hyunwoo, too, since it is a TTBY article. :) DON'T BE A STRANGER AND COME BACK AND SAY HELLO OFTEN, OK?? :D

stekatta said: @fizaz GOOD TO SEE YOU!! *HUGS* These pics are from that article whose link I posted above the pictures...if you click on it and go to the article, you'll see. There's some of Hyunwoo, too, since it is a TTBY article. :) DON'T BE A STRANGER AND COME BACK AND SAY HELLO OFTEN, OK?? :D

Guest rahma_bio

OMG...OMG...OMG...OMG....OMG....
 i got faint this morning....Im dying!!!!!!! I really really miss them together like that? What a beautiful Picture!!!!! basically, I'm just thingking, they was wear White outfit or fovourite color each other (like pinky minho or blue sulli...lately :D) it's just my feeling right....
Need I call 911 now???????? I got jail for both of them ..... =)) =))
@stekatta: thank you, U give me strange and happiness today...Thumbs Up for u!
=D> =))

Guest rahma_bio

i think i got double post sorry..how to delete it??? its becouse my happiness so im late go to work.... :D

WHAT A BIG SURPRISE

A BIG NEWS COMING FROM OUR RESIDENT FANMOM (@stekatta) & FANMOMS/HEADMISTRESS ARE ALIVE AND BACK FROM A LONG HIATUS.
MINSUL GOOD NEWS UNITE US ALL.

WELCOME BACK @fizaz @foxiscully @happychu.

>

:D< :x >:D<

WE REALLY DO HAVE EAGLE-EYE CREWMATES! 
beth0826 mentioned to me that the outfit which Minho is wearing in this photoshoot is the same one that he wore when singing "Good Day" during SHINee's 5th Anniversary show. Maybe the song is really for Sulli! I wonder if it's also the same day these photos were taken. Any guesses?? Thanks @beth0826!!

Guest ravissant

homigad indeed @stekatta!  thank you for posting the pics.  you made the MinSullian oldies come out of lurking mode.  I'm expecting a hilarious post by @puppy8888 w/ her zomigod, upper case typed words, *unintentional* cussing right about now.  Hello, @happychu, @fizaz, @foxiscully!  I miss seeing your posts here!   

Guest heide

OMGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING :):):) THOSE PICTURES ALL I CAN SAY IS MINSUL IS REAL!!!!! 

Archived