• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charlenelola b

They're so cute in this vcr... And Minho showed so much aegyo's in this vcr.... SHINee in Wonderland
cr. kindergarten

Guest ulil_15

mahogany4 said: @anastasia2013 @suunyup @glade0912 Thank you so much guys for your words.  :x

Unfortunately I had a big issue at work last night until today and I haven't gotten sleep yet since yesterday morning. I-) I-) I-)
I got a few minutes time earlier to draft the plot so should be able to write again tomorrow. :) 
Thank you so much for reading.  :\"> :x

Guest rahma_bio

If you don't watching amazing f x ep 5 engsub yet. here is the link of video from :part 1 :

part 2 :
part 3 :
part 4 :

cr:GuumFtw
:D:P :-bd

j311 said: I haven't been around in awhile (working two jobs, blah) but I think of MinSul all the time! Sunday I was sick with a migraine and all I could croak out on Twitter was "MinSul...soccer...was she there?" lol I love them!

But I have a problem.  How do you guys handle the haters?  Not random haters, but your friends who just think you're stupid? Like "patting on the head" stupid? I'm not braindead. Anyone can see the change in Minho after TTBY. He's so JOYOUS and glowing and I just know it's because of our sweet Sulli.

What can I do? Any suggestions, hints, anecdotes? I'm still having to go through the whole thread...sorry if this is an inappropriate post. I just don't know who else to talk to about this. I guess I had a bad day and this whole "keep deluding yourself over MinSul" thing really has me down.

Guest anastasia2013

counsel05 said: Hello there. Sorry for this might quite be a late reply, but here is my take on this matter. In as much as we have allies, we all have haters everywhere around us, whether strangers or even people close to us but such is a fact which we just have to accept and deal with it "maturely" or with an open mind. I know its easier said than done BUT if you have reasons for loving/liking someone/something, they too have their reasons for questioning you or disliking the persons you like. It would just be an endless debate or much worse it might not end up breaking relationships, if you won't compromise.

As a suggestion, i deal with it myself by not stooping down to the haters level and go on with my life. Try to avoid negativity which  surrounds you (the haters) and try to invite positivity by hanging out with people who share the same interests as you (LIKE US HERE ;) ). I don't think you have an obligation to anyone to explain why you like something/someone NOR you have an obligation to imposed to them of loving what you want. The least perhaps is you can INFLUENCE another BUT NOT ENFORCED IT TO ANYONE.  There are cynics and there are vulnerable peopleWe all have our inclinations/preference to anything whether to persons, a things, food, events etc. So we have to think of others in the same way we think of ourselves.

The key word there should be RESPECT.

Don't worry @j311, we also have our own share of haters that we encounter ourselves, thank you for sharing your experience with us and I hope the little advice i gave you will help you in a small way.  If you feel down, just visit this thread and hope the posts/comments here will make you feel better. ;)

Leave the haters and embrace the Minsul lovers (this thread is what this is all about)  :x >:D< >:D< ;)

[iNFO] SHINee will fly to Hong Kong after JAT at Saitama to perform at "Hong Kong Dome Festival" tomorrow together with f(x) and EXO...

cr:taemints_indonesia 

Edit: Seems that Sulli is on the way to HK now.. at Incheon... with her newly dyed hair..

large_iPhoneMedia.jpg?1372587828
BOAIh1kCMAA_GD5.jpg

cr: Sulli94.net, Valskcom, pic owner

so no visible MinSulractions for now.. (but we know with that phone in hand.. anything is possible..keke.. perhaps tomorrow we'll be in better luck?? ;);)

@nislatif @tikah... LET'S JUMP FOR REAL MY DEAR SISTAS!!  \:D/ \:D/

@anastasia2013.. Hey there chingu.. Welcome to our MinSul thread!! ;)

@peach20kr.. Awhhh dear... its my pleasure.. small contribution to this thread ;) tanks to u too for giving us all those insightful posts esp those hard-sought info from the Korean sites.. U are a gift sent from heavens to us.. >:D< >:D<

Guest minions97

Hey guuys! Sulli's got red hair now! Change of hair means comeback!! IM SO EXCITED! SULLI LOOKS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Red hair with her pale skin is so perfect. It's a beautiful contrast! CANT WAIT TO SEE f(x) come back now!

Guest qoprol euis

uri f(x) girl has a changed in hairstyle..?? Sulli's hair seen in brown or red (?) whooa.. Ppali-ppali comeback ! :D

Guest rahma_bio

Here the other screen cap of sulli
2013063019575434_1_rstarjun.jpg
2013063019500483_1_rstarjun.jpg
2013063020030589_1_rstarjun.jpg
Cr : as tagged
She never left handphone on her hand and absolutely her channel ring....:P:D :-*

Guest anastasia2013

@bananali.. Hello there! Thanks for your warm welcome.. coming from one of this threads asset it is such an honor.. love love love :-bd

Archived