♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest qoprol euis

I think Sulli, Jihyo, Gary, and Sukjin in the locker room.

Well, any chance to meet her Oppa at this time too right ??

Yes, probably. Keke~

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

and hello there ' date=' guys , i'm back , i've been away from this forum for quite awhile cause of college :( i mean not like you notice me but heyyyy [/quote']

Welcome back >:D<

Guest bubbliemeh09

This is too much of a coincidence with Sulli taping for RM during a game of Minho! My MINSUL intuition is telling me that RM staff reading all our comments on youtube in almost every MINSUL videos set this whole thing up! RM production probably too couldnt resist the charismatic pull of MINSUL magnet,,, :x ;)) =))

Guest charlenelola b

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1370-[engsub]-we-got-married-ep.175

I'm currently watching WGM ep 175 w/ Taemin, Key & MinhoThey are doing psychology test about dating/love...Key asked Taemin & Naeun The 1st question is w/o thinking if they turned on the tv, what program will be on...Taemin chose A. game showNaeun chose C. news
And the question is about when a love rival appears, this is a test of the attitude...
And suddenly Minho want to know also about B. dramas... And Taemin asked why he suddenly asked... And Minho said he was curious about the result... 
I suddenly think about Sulli... We all know Sulli very like to watch dramas, right? Does Minho want to know when Sulli is jealous what kind of attitude she does... Wah... MinSul is in the air...   :x

This seemed to be a picture posted by a Chinese media photographer/ journalist.  He said that he could not disclose their leaving time due to ethicial issue (cr: Baidu Sulli Bar.  Anyway, a few points to address:

1/ Why only Sulli wore the Korean jersey and it represented Park Ji Sung.  The RM production could just let her wear the RM team T and PJS-xxi was not close enough with her to give her as a gift.  So, I wonder if it's a gift from PJS to Minho, who let his gilr wear it.

2/ The above posted picture seemed to be the moment for welcoming the hard working Korean Soccer teammates to return in victory.  It was likely for Minho to get a shot, right?  I wonder if someone could not help but give his powerful stare at his girl right the moment he saw her.

Guest bubbliemeh09

Is it just me or this page suddenly has ads on?! Oh boy oh boy, this means this thread is getting major major popularity! Lol.,,, MINSUL market value is fastly rising in scale! Awesomeness overload!!! =)) =)) MINSUL SHIPPERS ROCKS! \m/

Watch "[FANCAM] 130622 Sulli @ Pudhong Airport, Shanghai (arrival)" on YouTube

Not a very clear vid...bit thought I'll share it. Just that smile on her face is priceless. Hearing fans screaming for her just gives me goosebumps.

charlenelola b said: http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1370-[engsub]-we-got-married-ep.175

I'm currently watching WGM ep 175 w/ Taemin, Key & MinhoThey are doing psychology test about dating/love...Key asked Taemin & Naeun The 1st question is w/o thinking if they turned on the tv, what program will be on...Taemin chose A. game showNaeun chose C. news
And the question is about when a love rival appears, this is a test of the attitude...
And suddenly Minho want to know also about B. dramas... And Taemin asked why he suddenly asked... And Minho said he was curious about the result... 
I suddenly think about Sulli... We all know Sulli very like to watch dramas, right? Does Minho want to know when Sulli is jealous what kind of attitude she does... Wah... MinSul is in the air...   :x

Guest ravissant

I am so glad that Sulli chose to wear the "7" jersey. It's great if J.S. Park gave that to her as a souvenir. I know she has to play it safe by not wearing "99," although I very much wanted her to do so. But just the mere fact that Minho admires J.S. Park is enough for me to believe that the girlfriend is very considerate w/ her boyfriend's liking. :x

Guest bemjerry13

i have a questio, is Minho still in KOrea during the comeback of f(x)? Is he not going to be in Japan? Will he continue doing music core?....ahhhh...Minho will be super busy and super tired?

Guest emmastrgzr

new in posting, fresh out of lurker mode. cant stop myself anymore from throwing in my 2 cents. to begin with, this reminds me so much of TTBY when TJ wants JH to see him jump :)
minho's jersey number "99" may refer to september 9, an anniversary maybe. it conincides with a previously proliferated speculation that these 2 kids are nearing their 300th day. june 9th would have been their 9th month/more or less 300 days together.
agree with @charlenelola b that this may have involved elaborate planning from SM. idk how big minho and sulli are as per SM's standard or compared to other k-pop idols, but with TTBY and all CFs, im judging they have created quite a buzz for themselves and SM as well. this is a big event in minho's life, and he might have put in a request for it. he is human too. cause if it were me, i'd wish to have my special someone with me during all these. SM might have given in and arranged something with RM, noting that this is a crucial time in f(x) schedule for their comaback. we might still see actual minsul moments before this shanghai event is over, or maybe we wont. but if not, we could still pretend that it is part of SM's condition that they can be there together, but to not complicate things by having any distinct pictures of them together surface.
hey, this is where i can let my absurd and unfounded thoughts run free right? well, wishful thinking till proven true. whether we are setting ourselves up for heartbreak, at least we have this space to share if we end up celebrating (if minsul turns out real) or consoling each other (if otherwise). thanks everyone!
looong post, sorry. that's why i only lurk. back to lurker mode  :)

Archived