♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Jeng1430292561

bubbliemeh09 said: yaaawahhhhhh! Almost had a heart attack! minsul! come to think of it why did RM put sulli who is not a sporty woman in an episode of a soccer match? hehehehe im not complaining but very thankful that they prolly know that the MiNSUL fans are very hungry for MiNSUL moments.... happy happy happy nth times! ;))

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

wahhh.....i am honestly cringing my fingers and toes because I can't scream but I really really want to.....

First of all i expelled a deep breath upon seeing that MInho of picture lying on the grass...I worry everytime Minho plays sports because he is fearless in any court ( how much more for SUlli...I can imagine her hitting Minho and saying "why'd you do that!??!?!" or something like "can you please be more careful when your playing, think of how much I worry while you are there playing!"

Second, I am so happy for  Minho, I bet today he just crossed out one item from his bucketlist because he got play with professional footballers especiall with Park Ji SUng....

Third, WOW! Minho and SUlli are getting brave ha! Is this not like flaunting their relationship?!??!?!

I hope there is a picture where we can totally see whom Minho was looking at during those times when he was looking up!

Guest charlenelola b

I think Sulli and Minho asked the SM to permit her to watch Minho's game so SM let Sulli to be a guest in RM even she is not into sports, so that it can be an excuse for the others that don't have the idea about MINSUL relationship...
WAH... MY weird mind... Imagining things... I'm so excited to that episode in RM... :x :x

Guest minsulshipper

Sulli's shirt remind me of this 

pic.twitter.com/uvVHBnemnU

i just post the link because i don't know how to post a picture , and because i have tried it twice but didn't appear

Archived