• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

a490f527tw1e5rfr2rrkvg205k03ck4p.gifa490f527tw1e5rfr2rrkvg205k03ck4p.gifa490f527tw1e5rfr2rrkvg205k03ck4p.gif

annyeong minsulliansssssss :x :x :x hahaha >:D< just want to share this LOVELY GIF , huhu you dont know how much I miss her, dont worry I rarely post here but still keep lurking, I cant easily leave my home sweet home, noted that :P lol miss you guys :'(

Guest sou5522

guys i have good news f(x) and shinee will attend Hong kong festival along with exo boa and henry i hope we can see some minsul moments <3

Guest atqh_knn

guys i have good news f(x) and shinee will attend Hong kong festival along with exo boa and henry i hope we can see some minsul moments

Let's all brace ourselves for this BIG day as i think it might be after their 300-day of being together heheh! :x Hopefully they will surprise us with their interactions since they are attending the event [-O<

Guest nilmemories

Thanks @sou5522 and @zee for the news. It is DAEBAKKKKK!!! Hope our couple will give us some sweet surprise before their promotion for TTBY in Japan on 11th Aug.
Woww, I'm so excited... Pray hard [-O< [-O< [-O<

Dreaming fansite DVD "A Good Day to Fall In Love" ~ teaser 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-DMmvH3hQY&feature=youtu.be

the way minho and sulli looked at dreaming noona, loll
dont worry your relationship dont be easily spread on youtube, WE NEED TO BUY IT FIRST! :))

BM95_5ZCEAEA5t_.jpg:large

@sou5522 @zee... Gumawo cheongmal dear chingusss!!! this is THE moment that we have been waiting for... after the MINSUL PHONE CALL... now they will be breathing the same air, at the same place n time... Wow thinking of it already makes me feel SOOO EXCITED!!!! :-bd :-bd  Let's hope there will be plenty of fancams (@cmshrty.. we need ur "expertise" for this dear!!! ;);) Remember we catch these "precious" moments from EXO fancams???)..

NVH4J.gif?1 uMmfb.gif
cr n tanks to @chocwenz :)

My head n heart is seriously exploding rite now!! 8-X :-O 

@atqn_knn.. Nice guess dear there dear!!

@Timnat2010... chingu dear.. my qn to u will b.. will u be GOING??? THIS IS UR GOLDEN CHANCE TO SEE MINSUL DEAR!! (sori for the caps.. excited mode XP) according to @crazydayzie (Thanks dear for this info).. the tix is HK$300.. as for HKID card holders, there is a special price of HK$99/ticket purchase in person at HK Ticketing outlet but limited to 2 tickets per HKID card... here's the link for full details of the ticketing info..

http://www.hkticketing.com/Ticketek/eng/event/nswcms_event.asp?id=6868&Title=Hong%20Kong%20Dome%20Festival

[iNFO] Hong Kong Dome Festival, the event that f(x) (n SHINee YAY!!) will attend, will be held on Monday,1st of July, 2013, starts from 2 PM - 6PM local time at Kowloon City, the former Kai Tak Airport.

cr: affxtionINA, @tikah

c?7561477=iWCYQmWUdtKw816KQhAkhWZBNC4&f=9066670573_9967331f91_o.jpg

cr: letv                                                         cr: etude house

@bananali, chingoo, of course, I'd love to go and see wuli Minsul.  But as it's a holiday, I have to plan for my 2 sons as well.  Kids below 12 are not allowed for the concert:(  Anyway, I am happy that they can meet before the Aug 11 event!

130615 WGM Taemin Na Eun with Minho and Key guesting
cr:  MeMyMiracle1
c?7859021=8tBiuDdVj6CDAnHUs-D3x0jLmPA&f=
c?7893021=MBS_fDR-HHaKkfhquwwVw7JT4h4&f=
c?7631013=KLcgYknTMOB-VszcFb7xH_8vhAk&f=
c?7837017=7M1WJ6a53byMW15Sqaul7BPHK7g&f=
Taemin asked if Minho had watched Na Eun cutting watermelon.  Minho replied," not in the WGM".  Taemin said,"It's ages ago".  And Minho hyung found it suspicious and said,' You watched them(clips) all on the internet, right?" and teasing non-stop afterwards.
What I want to say is: Minho ya, why are you so familiar with that?  You keep on searching someone's info on the internet, too?   Haha, you teased Taemin about typing "Na Eun''s name on the internet.  And you type "S-U-L-L-I" daily, right?
To be honest, when Minho was teasing Taemin for something in the show, I can't help but have the feeling that he and Sulli have done so, too 

Let's all mark the 1st of July on our calendar :x it will be a day to remember. I feel like locking myself in my room until that day =)) =)) =))

P.S welcome to all the newbies...sorry couldn't name you individually :x

Guest ulil_15

Ahhh I miss this thread so much
:x Sorry @counsel05 :) and thank you about your concern.
I will make sure not do that again :(

Archived