• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyna1430292075

I know this has been posted by many but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR MINSUL!!! http://www.thetoptens.com/best-k-pop-couple/ and also spread this on your twitter, facebook, tumblr etc so all minsullians can vote too. They're really far behind currently. Oh cmon we all know they're the best couple right ;) So VOTE!!! Spread the word :x

i'm sorry' date=' but, is it one vote per fb account? pls enlighten me.....[/quote']

@glade0912 ...I just went through the link that was pasted on one of comments on this thread. And it allowed me to vote. I logged on this thread on my phone then logged on the thread on my tablet But I used the link on the thread. If you voted using your computer. I would try using the phone or tablet. But go in through the link in this thread

I did not go through Facebook. But I so have a FB account.

FIGHTING!

Guest bemjerry13

how do i vote? I did not see any icon there...I just saw the ranking and then a link forother comments....please guys, i really really want to vote..

how do i vote? I did not see any icon there...I just saw the ranking and then a link forother comments....please guys' date=' i really really want to vote..[/quote']

@bemjerry13..did you try clicking on their name ? Then it should be on the right the vote button comes up. I think they are now. .. 32 or 33. Let me know if it worked for you

Guest ravissant

Sorry I couldn't greet you ladirs on time for your birthdays, @yannajasni, @fashion615, @dyurika. I hope you ladies enjoyed your birthdays.

@ravissant thank you so much >:D< and it's okay to be busy it was a fun birthday full of surprises

@yannajasni happy belated birthday :) I hope you had a fun birthday

Timnat2010 said: @amazingminsul said: Good day to all! I've finished watching yesterday's episode of WGM. It was so funny that Minho's keeps on nagging and nagging and nagging when they are eating (Thank God our beautiful Sulli is good at cooking.) Poor Taeminie. What I observed is, Minho's kinda texting around 25 something. http://www.kshowgo.net/2013/06/130615-mbc-we-got-married-episode-174.html?m=1 their scene is on the second part. I'm not sure if he really is texting under the table or what. But all in all, I enjoyed watching this episode.

P.S. I'm sorry cause I'm on iphone mode and I can't post some screen cap when I think that Minho is texting. :D

Guest cmshrty

Totally rando: but watching Key and Minho guest starring on WGM got me thinking....

What if, Taemin and Naeun decide they wanna do a double date and Taemin, being a fellow shipper himself lol, decides to invite Minho and he shows up with Sulli!

OMG seriously. Just thinking about it is driving me nuts haha

Anyways, done with my two cents of the day lol

Don't mind me and ship on!

Btw for all your fathers, husbands and anyone else this would pertain to: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Archived