• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsulshipper

as a newbie here, i have to say sorry , very sorry if i often quoting picture or a post. mianhada eonnie, i will not do again, please guide us all the newbie here. thank you for warning us. and once again sorry , if the newbie don't keep this thread neat and tidy.

Don't Forget To Invite Your Friend 

or Invite in You Page To Vote

1 Facebook Account can vote 19 Times Per Day

POLL Will Finish On 30/06/2013

Which KING OF KPOP will take No#1?

KING OF KPOP Nominee:
2PM's Nickhun,100%'s Jonghwan,B.A.P's Daehyun,B1A4's Baro,B2ST's Gikwang,Bi Rain,BIGBANG's Seung Ri,BLOCK B's Zico,Boyfriend's Minwoo,BTOB's Minhyuk,CNBlue's Yonghwa,EXO's Luhan,Ft Island's Hongki,INFINITE's L,Jay Park,JYJ's JaeJoong,K.Will,MBLAQ's Thuder,MYNAME's Seyong,NU'EST's JR,SE7EN,SHINee's Minho,SHINHWA's Hyesung,SS501's HyungJoong,Super Junior's Yesung,Teen Top's Chunji,TVXQ's Yunho,VIXX's Ravi,ZE:A's Siwan

Vote Start: 19/05/2013 Vote Closed: 30/06/2013

Vote for Minho: https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_comments/253134418141933/163177517067273
Vote for Sulli: https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_comments/253134418141933/376474729030486

MINHO currently @ 5th place! :)
Screenshot4-1.png

Let Vote For Your Favourite QUEEN OF KPOP 2013 Now

Don't Forget To Invite Your Friend 

or Invite in You Page To Vote

1 Facebook Account can vote 19 Times Per Day

POLL Will Finish On 30/06/2013

Which QUEEN OF KPOP will take No#1?

QUEEN OF KPOP 2013 Nominee:
2NE1's DARA,4Minute's Gayoon,NINE MUSES's Minha,APINK's Eunji,After School's NaNa,AOA's Hyejeong,BoA,F(X)'s Sulli,G.Na,Girl's Day Yura,Girls' Generation's Yoona,HELLO VENUS's Yoon Jo,IU,KARA's Hara,Ladies' Code's Risae,LEE HI,Miss A's Suzy,Rain Bow's Worri,SECRET's Jieun,SISTAR's Dasom,T-Ara's Jiyeon

Vote Start: 13/05/2013

Vote Closed: 30/06/2013

SULLI currently @ 4th place! :)

Screenshot3.png

Jealous Minho: whenever his girl was playful with other male idols, Minho could not help but turn his head to the other direction, with a bitter smile^^
(I) Sulli's head was banged by the football accidentally.  Kwanghee oppa tried to show his concern as a chingoo and Sulli reacted playfully.  But someone noticed it and feel jealous (somehow I can sense his jealousy from his subtle gesture, though it's from his back, haha!)
c?5090584217780224=fQCUk1zuHjelFPnasTeFj
c?5448698590920704=lJaFVNvbdO18WsH5pq26B
c?5915286658088960=hOGtAMmZNqoI7ANMDetPT
c?5527159053484032=wBP18OGZ_5ZLV_RVK7fyi
c?6735539512279040=Akb8CV2k6PnXz-86tVI9g
c?6653058960326656=68S6HOxCyQObxkWWd5X8W

(II) Hyun Woo and Sulli could not stop laughing during the "Confession scene" of Eun Gol.  Someone tried to laugh a bit with them initially.  But, as Hyun Woo and Sulli were so playful (like flirting with each other in someone's eyes), someone just could not look directly at them anymore^^
c?6021183371739136=qljnzQM-LEdnkACH2cfrr
c?4648649262891008=yIGgPSfupSpn9AOSvFI8h
c?4590289247272960=hPI8kJFN3ISfN-5panoRR
c?5935009147912192=nTjucWDC5eugHzOqBJiKq

Minho has been seen more cautious in interacting with other female idols/ celebrities since post-TTBY.  I believe that he cares for Sulli's feeling as now he knows the hard feeling she may have, as he felt it a lot reciprocally during filming when Sulli was surrounded by a group of young men and playful with them sometimes. 

Guest bemjerry13

i really love this forum...everytime I open it i see treasures all the time!

I wonder if they talk about their poses....we know that most idols cannot publicly declare their relationship and so I wonder if this is Minsul's way of saying I luv you to each other.

regarding that airport picture of Minho, is that Changmin beside him?!

Guest sou5522

guys i love minsul so much but sometimes when i watch some minyul moments my minsul feeling get a little shaky and have to admit that minho have a little crush on yuri what do you think guys ?

Guest sou5522

yeah me too i think that yuri doesn't suit minho really and honestly i think sulli is much more beautiful than her i admit that she is sexy but her and minho no really minsul couple is perfect and they are so lovely and cute together i hope minho really loves sulli not just wasting his and her time :)

Guest teruteru_chan

i'm not the person in charge of this thread but i'd like to mention this before it gets out of hand. this thread is about minho and sulli and minsul alone. may i have us refrain from mentioning other ships please? i don't think it ever does us any good. 
personally, i don't see any point comparing whom minho or sulli likes and bringing it up here. this is like an open space. millions of people have access to it. what you say can be viewed in a negative light, so please be responsible for what you post. to be honest, this thread is like the sole haven where i can come and have fun spazzing for my ship peacefully. i want this place to represent loving, polite and civilised minsul shippers. a number of minsul shippers out there go overboard and really annoy the life out of me because of their careless and immature words. 
they are both adults. they are free to interact with people of the opposite gender. let's have an open mind ^^ 
that said, everyone has the right to watch all the videos about all the ships that minho and sulli are in and make their own judgement. but please, if you could keep your opinions in private discussion, that'd be fantastic. thanks~ (: 

i'm happy with the state of my ship now. when in doubt, i'd always go back to watch their moments (:
peace~ 

Guest yannajasni

Hi! Minsullians
Long time since my last post here, I kind of forget how to log in...hehe. Yea,FANMOM here so please excuse the lame reason. But don't worry still checking this thread esp for Minsul moments
@counsel05,@bananali , thank you for the birthday wishes
@sulli4ever, we shared the same birth month. I had wish you over aff but would like to wish Happy Birthday again in this thread.

Thanks to all of you,since January this year I been an avid reader in Minsul fic and to all my dearest authors: sulli4ever,mahogany4,isha200,shawolbaby,ceroro,beauteous,maxstep,milk&toast,tenzeronine,kurrea,misstirs,redridinghoodie and others (sorry If I miss your name,my memory is not good as @counsel05) thank you for filling the love of Minsul. Author-nim fighting!
@Jyanna (in aff)

Guest charlenelola b

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"130614 f(x) - Filming Mnet America's Go f(x) Finally we got official info about the variety show that f(x) filmed in US when they attended SXSW. The name of f(x)'s new variety show will be "Go!f(x)". And Mnet America will broadcast it soon.

cr: F(x) facebook  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.617810808229798.1073741907.289766444367571&type=1
1003254_617810854896460_510757824_n.jpg

Thank God, i have just finished back reading this thread...since joining, i really tried my best to read all items written up to the last line, so now i can say i'm on the right page, right time at the right track.....I AM FOREVER A MINSULLIAN, no amount of doubt could shake me, pls don't be fooled, MINHO & SULLI FOR REAL!!!!

Guest minnietintin38

2456E13751B986232161B8
This is one of the reason why I love Sulli-ssi.. <3
She's Simple but really pretty inside and out.. ^.^"

Guest Jeng1430292561

As a newbie here in this thread, i would like to say sorry for making a mistake in this thread.  ^#(^ but anyways, thanks for reminding/warning us. I hope that you'll keep us more guided. gomawo everyone and nice to meet you all. PM me to know me more,because honestly, i want to make friends. specially when they can ride my jokes all the time! kekekeke~ :-h ~:>

Happy MinSul Day everyone! ^_+ Hoping for the best! :)>- ;;) 

Archived