♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@bananali  gomawo  :)
@chocwenz  sounds like my mum and dad when they nag each other.."you dont exercise enough"..."eat healthy".."pick up dirty socks".."stop leaving shoes by the door"... like (married) couple

tumblr_mnm3n37Yko1qcqqgto1_250.gif
tumblr_mnm3on5xHo1qcqqgto1_250.gif
tumblr_mnm3q2p81d1qcqqgto1_250.gif
tumblr_mnm3tybG5F1qcqqgto1_250.gif

gif source weibo@Miss糖沁羽

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the last words of Sulli said "어" or "Eo" to Minho Oppa, while Amber said 'Bubye' like 'Annyeong' to Minho. I just know, for Korean people, that's too specific mention or the word '어' for the same age or under the age of us or the person most closest. My Korean Language's Seonsaengnim (Korean Language Teacher) always reminded for always use the formal sentence to older people or seonbae. And the words like that was just special to people very closed with us. :\">

130524 Amazing f(x) Special Episode ~ by iheartfxsubs (best engsub video so far, they translate the text-captions also)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NX6IF8CGpyo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJgOoc9dtZ4

Guest Jeng1430292561

counsel05 said: Due to the recent MINSUL BREAKING NEWS, oldies and not so oldies finally emerge again. Welcome back to spazzing mode crewmates special shout outs to you ...

@heide @ht01 @jaysay @azra @vyrmag @misullove77 @mayajeffra @suhadazainuddin @cassandra19 @rahma_bio @chocwenz @lyna @bemjerry13 @fashio615 @xyso @cmshrty @ajengwoo @lia2010 @parkhyerin @mslee @nilmemories @dieulinhviy @gujilgujil @shiningshinee22 @beauteous @agie @syahashim @ssulminho  :x :x

And of course we have to welcome our new members who are then lurkers now crewmates as well...

@alisonlayague @Jeng @glade0912 @reyko @vananh1981

If you don't mind please PM me your location and DOB (date of birth - optional)  ;):D

thanks for the mention @counsel05...appreciated much!this is a very special moment for all of us Minsullians! we have been waiting for something like this to surprise us and sure they did! what we have not anticipated is that call from Minho from a live filming. and "oppa" is surely heard over and over for the entire phone conversation.
my pov...happy that SM is somehow being nice and not seem to be bothered if rumors begin to spread.  it could have been someone else from the company but they let Minho. [even if it's scripted on his part or he really did not know] still, they aired it and not cut. 
to the oldies and the newbies....keep the spirit high. we are sailing on the right direction and this ship will dock when the time comes.
special shout outs to @zee @bananali @ravissant @tikah @everyone i fail to mention. hugs to all! >:D< ^:)^ :D <:-P <:-P :-bd

Bonus clip 3:34-3:37

Remember that Taemin made a weird hand gesture (like someone is talking over the phone) while singing Love like Oxygen in their concert in Hong Kong last Oct?  Previouisly, 2-min used to show some sexy eye contacts with each other at that part of the song.  Here, maknae teasing his hyung, who seemed to be making phone calls too frequently that even his maknae could not help but making fun of him.

But, the daebak part is, SOMEONE JUST SMILED SHYLY ABOUT IT AND HE UNDERSTOOD WHY TAEMIN WAS DOING THAT!!!

SO, the history of making lengthy phone calls started earlier than we expected^^ 

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GETTING NEAR TO OUR 1900th PAGE!!!!!!!
HAPPY SPAZZING MINSULLIANS!!!!!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!
Dear LSM, please give us the new Minsul moment!!!!!!we will speed up this thread as fast as the light speedhahahahahahaha

Guest isha200

oh my! my Minsul feels really can't be contained. i played over and over again the phone call part...they are so sweet. i squealed everytime Minho referred himself as oppa. It goes to show that they are really close... thanks @lhourie for mentioning in my fic comment. i owe this to you my friend. i just know i'm sleeping with a smile tonite. Have an awesome time spazzing ... I know I am ...Thank you ...

craziedayzie said: OMG!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GETTING NEAR TO OUR 1900th PAGE!!!!!!!
HAPPY SPAZZING MINSULLIANS!!!!!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!
Dear LSM, please give us the new Minsul moment!!!!!!we will speed up this thread as fast as the light speedhahahahahahaha

Re-watching the convo over again and again I've just realized Amber was bored during that, she even made the contradiction clearly. They were divided in to small group to discuss their list when Minho called, then Sulli's attention was fully on the boy. No discussion at all when those two lost into their own world, Amber's partner was taken from her :))...sort of :)). Sulli made the call public (or she was requested to), so I would assume the convo was meant to Minho- Sulli-Amber and anyone there at that time. However, things turned out sweet talk between Minho and Sulli only, Amber seemed to try joining several times but failed (even at last she succeed, I don't think Minho had much reaction to this), if I were her I would be bored too ;)). Anyway, she did help a lot to cover her member,  if it wasn't for her the show would become "sweet new-born couple" obviously :)). Let's see how bored Amber was :))
C_1.jpg

C_2.jpg
C_3.jpg

C_4.jpg

C_5.jpg

C_6.jpg

C_7.jpg
C_8.jpg

She was loosing her patience :)). At the end, while Sulli smiled to her ear after the talk Amber didn't even care to take a look to pay her respect to "Minho sunbae" :)) (no offense to our Amber, she's a savior of our Minsul and I appreciate that a lot)

@peach20kr: my dear sis I really love your comment on the "Minho loves to be called "oppa" by Sulli"- one of my favorite too. I love parts when Minho waited for Sulli's reaction and giggled, he just made "eh" after the "llama song" and waited for Sulli, it's like knowing Sulli herself there would make him happy enough; and when Sulli addressed him "Oppa ~"...wow who dare to tell it's not sweet ??? too sweet  indeed :D; and when he just made the sound "uhm" "oh" when listening to her, he definitely concentrated to her and I also notice he didn't do that to Amber....I think he didn't expect her much in the talk ...

I've been wanting to write something for the longest time but have been busy lately -- not to mention that I seem to be in a different time zone than most people here, but anyway, just a few thoughts... 
(1) I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice that Minho referred to himself as "Oppa" when he said "Oppa went to watch a soccer game" on the phone with Sulli. It's not that he's just calling himself "Oppa", but when he's talking to Sulli, it's like he's implying, I'm YOUR Oppa. Oppa went to a soccer game. He probably also says stuff to her like, "Oppa misses you", or "Oppa loves you", too! Hehe! *giddy thinking about it*
(2) I've often thought about why Minho called Sulli out of the blue as he did in the show. He probably called her after they've been texting so much -- because you know both of them hold onto their phones often! Maybe he wanted to call and and ask if she wanted to hang out with him or eat dinner, or go to a cafe or something like that. Seems like he contacts her often. ;-D
(3) Again, I'll say I'm so thankful that we have @peach20kr here to translate and tell us the subtleties of the Korean language. Without understanding what was said in the conversation -- based solely on the tone of Minho's voice, and the tone of Sulli's voice, and the expression(s) on her face while talking to him -- one can tell they are already close -- whether it's brother-and-sister or what have you. Thanks to @peach20kr's insights, however, we learn that their manner of talking indicates something much more intimate than brother-and-sister. (Believe me, I have a brother, and we don't talk to each other like that!) Imagine if this conversation was done face-to-face between Sulli and Minho -- I can imagine that there would be a lot of hugging and touching involved! (There goes my Minsul bias again!) hehe ;-)
(4) BTW, I showed this part of the video to my husband who is not even a kpop fan or a SHINee fan or an f(x) fan, and he even thought that they were flirting! Brother and sister, my A$S!!
(5) I saw a Youtube comment saying that Minho and/or Sulli has been "friend-zoned" in this phone call. To that I say:
shirley_zps40463e56.gif

(6) Lord knows how many meetings SM had with their PR people regarding the airing of this phone call! Even Amber had that hesitant look after the cameraman still continued to film the phone call. Who knows, maybe they are trying to "test the waters" to see how the fans reacts to MinSul? Seems like they're shocked, so far, according to peach's translation, but I saw one or two positive comments there, too. My hope is that, even airing little interactions like this -- that people get comfortable with the idea of them being together -- really together -- and not just "fanservice post TTBY" as others have indicated on twitter/tumblr/other places.

Finally...one more thing...
I really do hope, as peach20kr said, that Minho was the one that drove Sulli to the army to visit her brother. That would totally make sense since when SHINee was on Boom's Youngstreet radio show in February, he did say he visited friends in army earlier in the year. To that I say:
feels_zps369881c6.gif

Oh yes...happy to be spazzing again with you all, as usual, oldies and newbies alike!
MINSUL IS LOVE, people! MINSUL IS LOVE. <3

Guest cassandra19

counsel05 said: Due to the recent MINSUL BREAKING NEWS, oldies and not so oldies finally emerge again. Welcome back to spazzing mode crewmates special shout outs to you ...

@heide @ht01 @jaysay @azra @vyrmag @misullove77 @mayajeffra @suhadazainuddin @cassandra19 @rahma_bio @chocwenz @lyna @bemjerry13 @fashio615 @xyso @cmshrty @ajengwoo @lia2010 @parkhyerin @mslee @nilmemories @dieulinhviy @gujilgujil @shiningshinee22 @beauteous @agie @syahashim @ssulminho  :x :x

And of course we have to welcome our new members who are then lurkers now crewmates as well...

@alisonlayague @Jeng @glade0912 @reyko @vananh1981

If you don't mind please PM me your location and DOB (date of birth - optional)  ;):D

Oh before I forget -- I've been so bad in greeting everyone, so to all the oldies that I haven't seen in awhile, and the newbies, as counsel05 listed here:
@heide @ht01 @jaysay @azra @vyrmag @misullove77 @mayajeffra @suhadazainuddin@cassandra19 @rahma_bio @chocwenz @lyna @bemjerry13 @fashio615 @xyso @cmshrty@ajengwoo @lia2010 @parkhyerin @mslee @nilmemories @dieulinhviy @gujilgujil @shiningshinee22 @beauteous @agie @syahashim @ssulminho  @alisonlayague @Jeng @glade0912 @reyko @vananh1981
GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE!!

@stekatta: long time no see :D About "Oppa" thing... It's funny when this's pop out in my mind but I have the thought that definition of Minho to Sulli is "Oppa", he isn't Minho Oppa  but his name to her is "Oppa", what a special "Oppa" :))

@counsel05: thank you dear :X

Archived