• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azra1430292364

zee said: BLXUwYWCcAAxD4E.jpg:large

BLXVislCQAAh1e8.jpg:large

BLXWFzSCMAE-Apq.jpg:largeBLXVTc_CIAE4lX0.jpg:large

cr: MSmminhvn

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that smile like someone who is really in love...u can see her body languange from this pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest azra1430292364

zee said: BLXYcjWCIAA3IIk.jpg:large

BLXY_U8CMAENPv0.jpg:large cr: MSmminhvn

I AM DYING <333333333333333 minsul call ohhhh minho you really love sulli haaahh?? arassoo~arassoo :'(

Guest ht01

I must say there's so much of Minho on amazing fx....first the TTBY scene during Sulli's scuba diving....now the phone call..whats next???? what to do...what to do. anymore surprises I'm afraid I'll be gone from this world :(( :(( :(( .

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS KPOP AND DIVING OMFG HERE THEY GO AGAIN AND HERE I GO AGAIN GOING ALL RAMPAGE WITH MY @(*!@()*!@)(*!(@!*@)(!*@)!. SHEEEEEET SHE JUST LOOKS SO HAPPY AND IN LOVE AND HAPPY AND LOVELY AND OMFG SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HIM OMFG WHO EVER SAID THAT MINSUL WEREN'T REAL HAS GOT TO BE BLIND BECAUSE OMFG THOSE PICTURES ARE JUST SO PRECIOUS HOLY CRAP I FEEL LIKE SHOUTING IT OUT TO THE WORLD THAT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER OMFG ITS SO OBVIOUS!!!!

LOOK AT THAT! LOOK AT THAT! JUST LOOK AT THE WAY SHE FREAKIN STARES AT HER CELLPHONE LIKE A LOVER, A LOVER I TELL YOU OMFG. IF SHE FEELS THAY WAY TOWARD THE VOICE WHAT MORE TOWARDS MINHO HIMSELF. SULLI YOU ARE BEING TOO OBVIOUS LIKE THAT JUST TOO OBVIOUS OMFG JUST GO GET MARRIED NOW. I CANT STAND HOW YOU GUYS ARE DOING THIS TO ME. BOTH OF YOU GO ON SOME SORT OF A COUPLE HIATUS THEN YOU SUDDENLY BOOOOOOMMMMMMM! IN OUR FACE OMFG THIS IS EVEN BIGGER THAN THE BIGBANG THEORY OMFG

(!&@*!@&!(*@&(*!@&!(*&@*(!@
@(!&@*!@&!*&!*@&!@*!^@&!*@^!
*@&!@^@!(*@!*(@!(@&!*(@&!*&!*@&*!(@!
@*!@&!*(@&!*(@&*!(@&!*(@&!(@&!(*@&(!*@&(!
@!&@*(!^!#^!@&!(*@&!(*#&!*(@&!*(@^!(*@^!(*@!^@!(*

Someone just kill me now and dig me up a grave X_X
But OMFG NO! I have to LIVE to see the day they get WONDERFUL MINSUL BABIES OMFG!
JUST TELL THE WHOLE WORLD YOU'RE DATING ALREADY OMFG
We WONT mind if you get married tomorrow ASAP.
TO HELL WITH THE WORLD! LOOOL!

OMG people of the forum, I'm so sorry
I have made a FOOL of myself once again but OMG I can't really help my MinSul feelings gahhh I feel like Im gonna explode OMG OMG
R.I.P R.I.P I SAY CUZ ITS HELLA REAL X____X

peach20kr said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! In amazing f(x)

Minho called Sulli and they're talking on the phone in a very sweet voice!!!!!!!!!

Sulli was asking Minho to suggest things she should do in Newzealand, and Minho was jokingly telling Sulli to do some exercise

(totally teasing sound)

at first no one knows whom Sulli was talking to on the phone, and later Sulli was showing her cell phone  to the cameraman

it was saying "Monho oppa" on her cell phone !!!!!!!!

and Minho said "Sulli, you don't like to exercise (that's making me worried)"

the funny thing is that when asked to answer things she wanted to do in her twenty years old, Sulli said " will it be ok if I'm too honest about

this, actually I want to go to the night club, and listen to rated 19 songs and Hang out with boyfriend"

the caption said "making boy friend" but Sulli clearly said "I want to hang out with boyfriend "as if she had already boyfriend

I love Minho so much !!!! he sounded like a boyfriend who's very worried about his girlfriend on the phone..

I'm too stuck in early part of Minsul phone date to focus in the rest of the show....

My hands and heart are shaking and pounding now with excitement coz you guys are so right about Minsul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rahma_bio

OOOOOh my,,,, am I late for happiness???!
Thank you soooooo much @peach20kr unnie you are so amazing.....thanks for your translation.
@zee, thanks for the screencaps, you always newupdater, right...kwkwkwkwk
@thanks for all minsul crewmates, for your happiness.
 Actually im just log in again and oh my gooood I left 6 pages.....im so happy here, im dying, give me CPR please!...MINSUL IS REAL! DAEBAK...DAEBAK...DAEBAK!

tumblr_mncrhe2o0N1r8qskoo1_500.jpg
creadit : owner

@peach20kr THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!! This priceless moment that all of us couldn't catch, and you're sharing it with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for this, and also, SHINee anniversary conversation, all your translations, all so priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have fainted a million times reading your translations..... oh gosh, Minho must be really eager to share his happiness with everyone, he just, he JUST COULDN'T HOLD IT IN NO MOREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU UNNIE!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
@puppy8888 OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU ARE HERE!!!! I WAS SPAZZING SOMEWHERE ELSE AND SQUEALING AWAY OMG HOW CAN ANYONE NOT SEE THEIR MAGIC LOOK AT THEM JUST LOOK THEIR EYES THEIR SMILE THEIR HAPPY VOICES THEIR UGH I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE FULL VID BUT GOSH I CAN IMAGINE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MINSUL CREWMATES, FOR EVERY DROUGHT, WE GET A BIGGER SURPRISE, THESE KIDS, THEY MUST LURK HERE, WE'RE ONLY ABOUT 8 PAGES AWAY FROM THE BIG 1900.... THEY MUST KNOW WE'LL SPAZZ FOR AT LEAST 8 PAGES............................
I LOVE YOU BOTH MINHO, SULLI, GO GET MARRIED PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

on a side note....... Gosh if these two keep up, by the time our expected and anticipated Aug 11 comes about, don't know what they'll show us!!!!!!!!!! THEY KEEP GIVING US BETTER AND BETTER STUFF, AND DURING THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIMES.................. ALL OF US MINSULLIANS BETTER PREPARE OUR HEARTS FOR AUG 11.............. I know i will faint many many times but i will live again to see them MinSul babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND @jhologs said this to me just now: NO WONDER SULLI POSTED ON HER ME2DAY ABOUT EP 2.....................
NOW WE ALL KNOW WHY............................................

Okay I just watched the video of MinSul phone conversation, I need to ask @peach20kr this, I heard Sulli say to Minho "good timing", sometime when they were about to end the call... Did I hear right? Can you please check and reconfirm?
At time 08:23 of the video I posted earlier, I see, it seems she says "jeongmal good timing" something, which I think is regarding Minho's excellent timing of calling her? Please check and reconfirm!!! And she said GOMAWO at the end right? hahaha :D
One thing to point out, if it's good timing of Minho's calling Sulli, it means this call was NOT PLANNED??? And on top of that, as @stekatta told me, SM is OKAY WITH THIS? (to air it - the fact that the call was not planned)....
@peach20kr unnie please let us know soon, it means a lot to us :D thank you, unnie, for all your help!!! :D

Archived