♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest peach20kr

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! In amazing f(x)

Minho called Sulli and they're talking on the phone in a very sweet voice!!!!!!!!!

Sulli was asking Minho to suggest things she should do in Newzealand, and Minho was jokingly telling Sulli to do some exercise

(totally teasing sound)

at first no one knows whom Sulli was talking to on the phone, and later Sulli was showing her cell phone  to the cameraman

it was saying "Monho oppa" on her cell phone !!!!!!!!

and Minho said "Sulli, you don't like to exercise (that's making me worried)"

the funny thing is that when asked to answer things she wanted to do in her twenty years old, Sulli said " will it be ok if I'm too honest about

this, actually I want to go to the night club, and listen to rated 19 songs and Hang out with boyfriend"

the caption said "making boy friend" but Sulli clearly said "I want to hang out with boyfriend "as if she had already boyfriend

I love Minho so much !!!! he sounded like a boyfriend who's very worried about his girlfriend on the phone..

I'm too stuck in early part of Minsul phone date to focus in the rest of the show....

My hands and heart are shaking and pounding now with excitement coz you guys are so right about Minsul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teruteru_chan

^ WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? he called her? my blood is now rushing into my brain to figure out what this means. 
oh my goodness
T__________T 

teruteru_chan said: @timnat2010 you are so resourceful OMG! i would never manage to find out the full audio clip like you did. but i'm too late. the link doesn't work on me. do you happen to have another link? i'd love to hear minho shyly mention gujil gujil. 
and i'm so thankful for @peach20kr unnie too! your translation and insight are always so precious xD. gosh, minho was being so darn honest. who wouldn't love such honesty? xD well, it's inevitable that some fans would grumble about him being like that. but i think in general, the fandom has somewhat come to accept his affection/heart for sulli? LOL that's what my gut feeling tells me HAHAHAH! 
a preview of amazing f(x) 
 so pretty :x 

Guest keciltann

yaahh i think i got heart attacki saw @zee on twitter and she said everything @peach20kr unnie spazz here. is that true? i mean i'm watching mbc just now and the program is not amazing f(x) aakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! *fangirling begin!*

Guest teruteru_chan

can i press 'awesome' on @peach20kr's post for a zillion times more? LOL these kids are making my heart pound T_T i'm so happy that this amazing show allowed us to have a glimpse of how they communicate with each other in real life. they are comfortable with each other as well, which says a lot about their closeness. i just toured around twitter regarding amazing f(x) and 'minho calling sulli etc' is the only thing reported and spread like wild fire at the moment LOL. 
@timnat2010 thanks for accommodating my request but i don't have a baidu account ): and i don't understand chinese either lol. any other ways? 

Guest heide

peach20kr said:

Minho called Sulli and they're talking on the phone in a very sweet voice!!!!!!!!!

Sulli was asking Minho to suggest things she should do in Newzealand, and Minho was jokingly telling Sulli to do some exercise

(totally teasing sound)

at first no one knows whom Sulli was talking to on the phone, and later Sulli was showing her cell phone  to the cameraman

the funny thing is that when asked to answer things she wanted to do in her twenty years old, Sulli said " will it be ok if I'm too honest about

this, actually I want to go to the night club, rated 19 songs and Hang out with boyfriend"

the caption said "making boy friend" but Sulli clearly said "I want to hang out with boyfriend "as if she had already boyfriend

I love Minho so much !!!! he sounded like a boyfriend who's very worried about his girlfriend on the phone..

I'm too stuck in early part of Minsul phone date to focus in the rest of the show....

My hands and heart are shaking now with excitement coz you guys are so right about Minsul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Jeng1430292561

peach20kr said:

(totally teasing sound)

this, actually I want to go to the night club, and listen to rated 19 songs and Hang out with boyfriend"

My hands and heart are shaking and pounding now with excitement coz you guys are so right about Minsul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THANKS A LOT @peach20kr unnie!!!!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!i cant find any MBC MUSIC streaming link.. so you are the only one that we can rely to.. =Dthanks so much unnie... and from @bananali too, since she cant log in into soompi..

Archived