• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uribaby

hey guys, i am seriously addicted with these two cutie.. THIS IS JUST MY RANDOM IMAGINATION, BUT IMO IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOUR COMPANY AND PUBLICITY SOO MAN -oh we all know you have your secret agent lurking all over the internet right? ;) - here it is~~when i was watching the old old video, i came to a MinKey video where minho sang to key "will you marry me" by lee seung gi and kneel down while handing him a bucket of flower. he sang it so sweetly, oh gosh his voice, his smile~~~~ (

)

and...
considering that minho already minimalize his 'sexy' concept and move to cute and lovely concept (as how we saw in his good day performance) isn't it possible if at the next shinee world concert, at the solos performance he sing this song and have sulli (since they come from the same company, and lately they are a big hit, there also many people who loves them, maybe so man will get her) (and also sulli also already pair up with heechul and suju at super show right?) as the model just like what seung gi did with shin hye. like this (
) (p.s:i don't know how to add video so i'll just give you the link,okay? )OH MY GOOOOSH MY FEELINGSS.... 
also, maybe after the performance you can ask her for real too oppa ;) and then your handsome face will be on the news paper's 1st page next day, big size!! ~ *sigh* eventhough i love you till the point where i don't like any girl to be in relationship with you, i will accept it if it is sulli unnie.. good luck the oppa!~~  LOL

decidela12 said: 378169_463464963742024_1928718447_n.jpg374984_463465010408686_1938751721_n.jpg
425245_463464993742021_894298756_n.jpg
400677_463465157075338_1708937796_n.jpg

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"{EVENT} 130527 Minho - ‘Secret to Greatness’ Movie VIP Premiere (cto MinSul fb Fanpage) :x
He would be more hotter, if he removed his white polo. :\"> ;) $-) :-bd

Guest ravissant

Eonnie @peach20kr!  waahhh!  Thanks for the translation!  Our boy is just so omg, in love!  In Your Eyes is indeed a beautiful song, & Onew's voice is just wonderful.  

Guest jennyntran94

https://www.youtube.c/watch?v=DZzZ88OkWpU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

pls translate :-(

Sorry for my absence, been back reading this thread...imagine me reading from page 1, why i couldn't catch up since if i read 19 pages everyone is adding 3 pages hahaha....but i could cry now it is worth skipping to the latest pages...I AM VERY POSITIVE, MINSUL IS REAL!!!!!! the confession for their real relationship is near.....OMG

by the way, i'm from phils...my husband working in korea, i'm requesting for him to buy me album of shinee and f(x) hahaha, and ohhh i asked him to buy me stuff used by sulli from etude products....i just love sulli

Guest syrareyes

@peach20kr thanks for the translation, can I just say that I don't like the way of thinking of some Fans, I understand that they love their idols that much but to the point of obvious disapproving to their "lovelife" that's disrespectful. anyway good evening to all! MINSUL forever! Minhl and Sullu all the way even with their separate projects! :*

@peach20kr thank you unnie :x :x :x :x

agree with you,, onew's voice is grace of God, his voice so soft and warmly.. not only minho, when listening this song I immediately thinking about minho and sulli (not only sulli in my case but both of them) :))

Guest teruteru_chan

@timnat2010 you are so resourceful OMG! i would never manage to find out the full audio clip like you did. but i'm too late. the link doesn't work on me. do you happen to have another link? i'd love to hear minho shyly mention gujil gujil. 
and i'm so thankful for @peach20kr unnie too! your translation and insight are always so precious xD. gosh, minho was being so darn honest. who wouldn't love such honesty? xD well, it's inevitable that some fans would grumble about him being like that. but i think in general, the fandom has somewhat come to accept his affection/heart for sulli? LOL that's what my gut feeling tells me HAHAHAH! 
a preview of amazing f(x) Es9KgqR.png
so pretty :x 

Guest teruteru_chan

new preview for amazing f(x)

i want to hug ssul. she's so helpless LOL. and the guy who blogged about his encounter with f(x) gets to appear in the show. this dude is now global O___O

Archived