• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhologs

Happy birthday @zuhalhabibi!!!  <:-PTo celebrate your special day, here's Amazing f(x) Special Preview (ENG Subbed) :D
Cr:  GuumFtw @YT

Guest jhologs

decidela12

said:

374984_463465010408686_1938751721_n.jpg

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"{EVENT} 130527 Minho - ‘Secret to Greatness’ Movie VIP Premiere (cto MinSul fb Fanpage) :x

Guest jhologs

bananali said: Timnat2010 said:

Audio 130525 Shinee talk @ 5th anniversary party

@peach20kr, chingoo, please help to translate it for us?  Coz it seems that I heard Minho saying Jaehee

They seemed to be talking about Onew's "In your eyes"!?  I heard Minho laughing shyly before mentioning "Jaehee"

Guest teruteru_chan

amazing f(x) ep.1 will be aired today. i can't wait! xD my girls :x KfToYAg.jpgF2m6Eat.jpg

electric shock fancam in korea polytechnic uni by sulleim (: 

Guest teruteru_chan

at korea polytechnic uni PswK0LC.jpg

what an ethereal beauty~ T^T there are 3 more photos by sulleim but i don't have an account there. if anyone has access to those 3, please share them ^^ 
fancam of jet 

peach20kr said:

sorry to disappoint you, but this is not the part of mentioning "Jaehee", this is the part for Q&A about things they want to do the most

if they can go back to May 25th in 2008.  This is referred to the first vid jhologs posted (at 0:22-) ..

no wonder you guys are mistaken coz some of the words such as the most("jeil' in Korean) and Bobae(Korean name who wrote the question)

sounded very similar to "Jaehee" and "hoobae" in here, and Minho's answer about this question was he wanted to make more natural smile..

I read fan account about "gujaehee" in the blog http://blog.naver.com/bttifor10?Redirect=Log&logNo=90173847603

참 샤이니 개인무대 끝내고 민호오빠가 하는 말이 온유오빠의 솔로 무댈보고 정말 거짓말 안치고 가장 좋아하는 노래라하고 듣는내내

구질구질 구재희가 생각나는군 이랬어옄ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Oh,.. after each member's solo stage, Minho oppa said "I'm not telling you a lie.. it(in your eyes)'s my favorite song and

I've been thinking about gujilgujil gujaehee the whole time while listening to Onew's song.." kekekeke

I also want to see Minho's face when saying this part.. how sweet and courageous of him to mention his girl in front of many fans

even though he said "sorry"  right after saying this,,

Archived