• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

yay! "WHy SO serious?" is already in the MIT (myx international hitchart)...new entry at number 12! but we have to keep voting so that it can enter the Top twenty of the week (it can be a bit more difficult here because filipino songs are included unlike in the MIT)...so guys thank you for voting and let's continue! Thanks again!

Guest louisse_o6

i'm gonna go swimming tomorrow., wish me guys all the best... because i really don't know how to swim,  :))

Guest louisse_o6

i don't want to miss a page in this thread, so i started on page 1 and i'm now on 170+ page,such a long long journey i need to go. /:)

Guest peach20kr

bac4a487-ece6-489e-aeb9-6c055027518a_zps

Entertainment News tonight

Sulli said she's busy preparing for f(x) comeback these days.

when the reporter asked about her baby brother, she said he's only three years old and she raises her baby brother as if he's her son..

and the reporter added her baby brother looked as lovely as Sulli.

and Kyuhyun said he didn't know Sulli had a baby brother either, and Sulli said that's because she didn't much talk about her private things.

and the reporter congratulated on Kyuhyun for being a new MC of Mamma mia (Sulli was clapping her hands congratulating him as well)

Kyuhyun said to Minho "stop nonsense" when Minho asked him to do a good job at the MC position that he had put much effort into (sounds like Minho meant Kyuhyun took advantage of Minho, but it was just joke, Minho was also happy to hand it over to his hyung)

Sulli thought she had more personal connections(with more people) than two people(yoona and kyuhyun),

that's because people thought Sulli was very teolteol(easygoing, unaffected personality) and her personality made people comfortable.

@peach20kr.. thanks for those translations... awhhh I bet Ssul will make a good mother in the future since she treats her baby bro like her own son (training now for a family with someone *huk huk* XD).. these two Minho n Ssul.. woa.. they really love kids... such a perfect match!  x :x :-bd :-bd

By the way.. here are some more screencaps from KBS Etertainment Weekly Cut

771685450_zps67d3e86f.jpg
BKjN0XICAAEoe5Sd_zpsde85f570.jpg
BKjNXrtCUAAWzCc_zpsae84bc41.jpgBKjW821CYAEE0Bz_zpsfac20193.jpg771700709_zps62ee62e8.jpg

cr:MSmminhvn, KBNye, Sulli Thailand

And yeap I agree with u.. its his breakthrough as an MC on a talkshow...(usually we see him as MCs in entertainment shows).. I really hope too tat we can see him again with his mum.. it will b very interesting to see...;);)

Guest lyna1430292075

Here's the video. Sulli is so cuteee! And i love her expression when kyuhyun was talking about minho ;) http://youtu.be/GMz7pqsDN50

Guest minsullian

YIEE.png

tumblr_mb1696HzQm1qb5rxfo1_500.gif

I just noticed their kiss here is different than all of their kisses, even if my favorite one was Sulli kissing/smacked Minho before going to the competition.
It seems like Minho pressed harder =)) Not only lip touching. Kekekeke :x :\"> ;;)
Oh God, MinSul. WHY SO SERIOUS?!? It gave me an ELECTRIC SHOCK! :))

180513 Minho Backstage Music Core Selcas

With Wonderboys...

BKiouQYCUAAKf1B.jpg:large

With A Dancer (not sure of the name)

180513HappymandosInstagramUpdatewithMinh

cr: w_boyz102, HappyMando Instagram, Off_Shawolindo, thaluuu

@peach20kr.. its my pleasure unnie.. Good to see u back!!! >:D< ;)

Archived