♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest keciltann

942188_517329521649794_2139150943_n.jpg941119_517329468316466_789608924_n.jpg308580_517329394983140_620404238_n.jpg936835_517329458316467_1562450650_n.jpgcr: april bae fb class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin-top: 32px; margin-right: 214px; margin-bottom: 7px; margin-left: 213px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; "130504 Minho - Our Home Rice Pasta Photoshoot

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

130503 [Fan Account] WSS Fansign

after onew, ok next was minho. // I was like OMG YOU ARE VERY HANDSOME and he was like YOU TOO // What the hell is YOU TOO minho. No i am not handsome you should call me pretty OMG // Minho keeps taking out his phone like whenever he is free. Who is he texting LMAO. // and there was one minho held his hand and phone up high tryin to get a fan's attention omg ..

cr:ticklemetae (oversea fan from SG)

the most important part, minho and his phone... :))

Guest minsulcouple

Lol, Minho in long hair. I am shocked. He'll look good with his short hair Sulli. :D alt=:D src="http://forums.soompi.com/plugins/Emotify/design/images/4.gif" width=1 height=1> :D:D

Guest lyna1430292075

EXO, NU'EST, f(x), Hello Venus, Teentop, INFINITE among groups in nomination for HELLO BABY Season 8.
(cr Instiz)
OMG YES PLEASE I REALLY WANT THEM ON HELLO BABY!!!!!!! [-O<

130502 Ju Young-Hoon's radio show Cr: KpopLiveHD3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9iI_kt0gQ4

From @peach20kr 's previous translation

in Ju Young-Hoon's radio show today(at 2 p.m)

25:04 onwards

When Minho was asked to answer which group got the most fans' cheering at Europe K-Pop concert among Shinee, f(x), TVXQ, SNSD  he picked 1. Shinee 2, f(x) 3.TVXQ 4. SNSD

But, why he sounded so differently when mentioning f(X)?

Key added especially Amber's boyish attraction is really appealing to Europe girls.

when Taemin said he really wanted to take a trip with only Son Na-Eun(from WGM),

Minho said to him "you are such a good husband!!"

and Minho said If he had a younger sister, he would introduce Taemin to her bcoz Taemin was the youngest one in Shinee members. but Minho didn't want to introduce Jonghyun to his sister because Jonghyun might see another girl even while he's dating his sister..

and for his song of life, Minho chose "곁에 (gyute means "beside")" sung by 짙은(zitten) in "Triple" drama OST..

Minho said as soon as he first listened to the song from late night radio show, he fell into the song

and he likes the song because of its lyrics and dreamy atmosphere.

he said he always listened to that song before going to sleep...

Minho said he hasn't had any plan for a drama yet...

@peach20kr, anything to add?  Thanks as always

Chingoo, at 28:21, am I right that Key said that TVXQ and SNSD were their sunbae (I guess that Key meant that Minho gave them lower ranks?) and Minho gave a special facial expression 28:24-28:25?  

Also, what did Minho say to Key after he gave his answer? 

@lyna.. seems tat Minho has an affinity with the word "scent".. whether in interviews or in songs tat he likes.. that particular word will always appear when he talks/relates to the topic of his "ideal girl" n "love".... I'm certainly getting more curious abt the perfume tat Mama Ssul wears...

@charlenelola b OMGG!!! Minho looks so good as a girls tat even noonas said he is yeoppo XDDDDDD Thanks for posting the video.. I found some gifs on it... can't help but LOL again n again...

tumblr_mmbkv3ORWu1rs42ppo1_250.giftumblr_mmbkv3ORWu1rs42ppo3_250.gif
tumblr_mmbkv3ORWu1rs42ppo4_250.giftumblr_mmbkv3ORWu1rs42ppo2_250.gif
cr:keyeomi tumblr

Ssul.. looks like u have a RIVAL.. =)) =)) =))

@Timnat2010 u are really attentive dear.. I saw that he sweeped his long hair tooo.. n i was like... ahhhh tats what he likes to see in a girl...  :D;)

@cassandra19 Sorry ya.. I just saw ur post while backreading.. Welcome to our MinSul thread n have fun spazzing! Oh yea.. by the way u mentioned tat u have included MinSul in ur tumblr rite... may I know ur tumblr url?  ;)

Guest syrareyes

this minsul thread is making me all giddy!haven't had nuff sleep yet for two days backreading!I'm a minsul shipper from ph!!yaaaah!!!they're just soo adorable!I don't mind eyebugs now jist to get my dose of this two! lol

Guest ravissant

Minho meeting with the legendary Cho Yong Pil at MBC Music Core946777_570400556338308_212081751_n.jpg947231_570400609671636_1009242429_n.jpgcttoI've noticed he's wearing those Commes des Garcons socks again.  They're probably his favorite pair.  Thank you @charlenelola for posting the vid & @bananali for the gifs.  "Minjung" has gotten so prettier & cuter over the years.

Guest ravissant

More gorgeous Minho pics at the fan sign.  How I wish we can post up Sulli's pics too.  Where is she?   miss seeing her beautiful face!
BJgFSnFCQAAXPac.jpg:large0121E73A5186769B3B5E7B02643E3951867778260994BJf-km0CcAAd2Rl.jpg:largeBJgLyzoCQAESlFL.jpg:largeBJgUpe5CAAISRul.jpg:largectto  

BJgxHK1CIAIxzqY.jpg

Minho you have been working so hard ... hosting, album promotions, guestings both tv and radio, CF's, pictorials .... please don't tire or drain yourself too much, i don't know how you manage to get a rest yourself with all your crazy schedules. Thank you to iphone which you keep on checking every free time that i guess keeps you sane and recharged all the time. :x ;)
947231_570400609671636_1009242429_n.jpg

Minho is damn busy he even forgot to wear his shoes during this interview :)) ;)) Is this intentional or what?? :-/ :-/
tumblr_mm7zjzBOV61qe8seho1_500.jpg

@zee thanks for this picture,whether this t-shirt is sponsored or not by Commes des Garcons, the fact that they chose the same color and style only means our Minsul think alike 8-> :x :D PLUS since a number have assumed that the size is bigger then i would like to think that this is not Minsularity since ITS THE SAME SHIRT :P =)) :)I can't think of an appropriate word but they shared the shirt  ;)) >:D< :x our imagination without limit if our assumption is true. :D :\"> KYAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!! And to our minsul crewmates who keeps on updating their fanfics (@ohmyminsul, @maxstep @suelli4ever, @shawolbaby, @foxiscully @beauteous @shortcakes @mahogany4) thank you very much for feeding my Minsul heart. I REALLY REALLY MISS SEEING THIS TWO TOGETHER. I don't want to expect much but i am praying for a miracle by the time Minsul will be together again for the TTBY promo in Japan  [-O< [-O< [-O< @jhologs, do you still offer candles to our lovely couple?? Let's pray hard, be hopeful and be good so our wishes will come true. ;) :x
I AM AN ADDICT. A MINSUL ADDICT.

Archived