♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest tenzeronine

Hey loves before I spazz about our babies new CF here is a new MinSul Interview collection post for all of you http://minsullove.blogspot.com/2013/04/minsul-interview-collection-part-ii.html all entry was compile by @Timnat2010 for uuuusssss :)

You can also download the pdf format and read it on your kindle/kobo/stanza or any ebook/pdf apps you have on your phone/iPad :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

ANNYEONG MINSULLIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

@xyso @craziedayzie @lyna... GUUUUUMAAAWOOO CHEONGMALLLLL!!!! U 3 MANAGED TO SECURE THAT ELUSIVE "LUNCH DATE" CF N EYE CONTACT SCREENSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SO FREAKING SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!.... YA THE EYE-CONTACT.... THE SHY SMILE... THE PLAYFUL NUDGE.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SO AU NATUREL!!!! ARE THEY EVEN ACTING?????

SORI BUT I GOTTAA DO DIS!!

tumblr_inline_mhb5yiiEqj1qz4rgp.gif

I SWEAR MY HEART IS LIKE A REPEATING TICKING TIME BOMB NOW!! WAITING TO EXPLODE AGAIN N AGAIN!! HOLY MOLY COWS!! GOD PLEASE LET DEATH DO THEM APART!!! SERIOUSLYYYYYY... (Sori for the CAPS.. I"M JUST SO FREAKING EXCITED RITE NOW!!) 

And with that... lemme present u with some gifs of our dear MINSUL couple....(alrite bananali.. breathe in breathe out)

tumblr_mlc9x5Sx6l1qihji8o2_250.gif tumblr_mlc9x5Sx6l1qihji8o3_250.gif
tumblr_mlc9x5Sx6l1qihji8o1_250.gif tumblr_mlc9x5Sx6l1qihji8o4_250.gif

cr: sulligifs tumblr 

for my dear @tikah... I'm posting this for u sista... I hope u can see this before leaving the office... n I dedicate this too for my adik @zee...

PS: @ravissant.. the BFF pic is just soooooooo ADORABLE!!! n its zee's idea XD.. i just love it tat i saved a copy on my laptop.. tanks for reposting it again.. sure brings back sweet spazzing memories ;) Looking forward to more of ur "treasure hunting" backread activities!! hehe :D

Guest heide

minsul cf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OTOKEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest nislatif

chocwenz said: @ravissant intentionally trying to catch that gulping moment there ;)@bananali @lyna glad you loved it huuu I love this moment so muchhhhhh :D :D :D

sorry im late to spazz with you guys but,
after i watched minsul new skt lte cfOMO! tumblr_m2woxnOJC91qgcra2o1_500.gif
IM SHOCK and went out my home and trying like this lmao :))3g60g61g69835.gif
is this only my dream or real life?i saw minsul eye contact. AHH THEIR EYES CANT LIE :x I know minsul, you two cant hide happiness anymore!<3this was my post. maybe 2-3 day ago:minhosulli293912 said:i hope the next skt lte cf, minsul will be paired, like this pic, hm? :xBHt8fA4CcAAztph.jpg
note: the pic not the original ad from skt lte, I just edited it :x

Archived