♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest bananadana

SHINee participated in developing Etude new perfume products called "minime be my princess" that reflect each member's ideal girl type
Onew's long-haired intelligent "miss jealous", Minho's pure & fair-skin "miss bloom", Taem's aegyo-ish & lovely "miss sunshine"
Jonghyun's haughty "miss holic", Key's fashionable charming "miss bling"

cr: jujugal

> So it says here that Jjong's is haughty... I think the yellow perfume is really his (it looks haughty to me) :D haha      and Minho's is really the short-haired one with the cute headband ;) :x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

cr: AprilBae

I was asking my roommate (who is not into kpop but know some of them) about the dolls Minho hold, and guess what?

She said that the doll with pink hair really resembles Sulli, and Sulli is the first thing that came into her mind after seeing the photo..

Ouch,Minho is being too obvious LOL, but keep going oppa, I like it tbh XD

peach20kr

said:

I read Shinee took part in Etude perfume(its name is "minimi be my princess") project,

and they were also involved in making scent and designing the perfume container ...

each perfume smells different scent which is members' favorite scent from women,

and each perfume container represents the respective ideal types of members.

they also named their own perfume related to their ideal types' image..

(I heard Minho named it "miss bloom" .. he said his ideal type is innocent and white skin)

so, I also think the pink one is Minho's.. the other is Jonghyun's...

I just read a fan's comment saying Minho was spotted buying perfume but I don't when it was...

I can't wait to buy Minho's perfume... LOL

Guest shiningshinee22

bananadana said: shiningshinee22 said: So I watched the first airing of TTBY and the dubs were awful and even their voices. :(
I'm so sorry for being such a hater but they're ruining the drama and I think they didn't even show the very first part!!! Ugh anyway, it's still nice to see them.

Guest shiningshinee22

Hi I just need to share this to you guys:
I'm watching We Got Married Victoria and Nickhun (Khuntoria) cuts and there's this episode where the f(x) members were talking to each other about the Khuntoria relationship.
When Sulli said that "But we can't free our hearts so easily..." and I immediately remembered our MinSul since it's kind of summed up how they act around each other in public specially Sulli.
And when Luna said about Nickhun should take good care of Victoria, Sulli then said that if he can't do that then they should break up. So maybe that's why Minho's so caring...
Sulli also suggested that they should share each other's honest stories. SO THAT'S WHY IN ONE OF THEIR INTERVIEWS THEY SAID THAT THEY COMFORTABLY SHARE THEIR "CONCERNS" (honest concerns) WITH EACH OTHER!!!
I don't know, but the things that Sulli said just made me think of how Minho and Sulli are with each other.

Guest meshane1

ennovyhwang said: For those who are living in the Philippines! (specially in Malate)
CNA, a korean store, are selling button pins of the To The Beautiful You characters, the nametags on their uniforms. :D
64446_399108456864030_1185072420_n_zpsc7
Credits to the one who took this :) 

Let's buy them all! Kaja!! :))

Guest peach20kr

sorry, off the topic..

BH36bQvCcAA9qWm_zpse8e834bf.jpg

MBC section TV(entertainmet news) interviewed them(seohyun, siwon) in SKT filming site today..

I was really hoping to see Minsul just like this in the entertainment news again...ㅜㅜ But I still get my hopes up to it..

P.S: I noticed that Sulli spoke to Yoona with respectful words in SKT CF, but she did to  Minho with banmal in CF BTS..

I'm curious how the CF(lunch date) will come out and whether Sulli still uses banmal for Minho or not in the real CF..

.imageimage

Thanks for the gif made by @chocwenz..  I hope to recapture the scene when Minho looked back to Sulli after he acted to pretend doing exercises.

For that perfume event of Etude House, once again, Minho is so obvious to name it 'Miss Bloom' and state that his ideal type is innocent girl with white skin...

While the other Shinee members also made fun with each other, Minho stood out, not just because of his handsome look, but the unique gorgeous look which can only be found in lovers/ newly-wedded couples!       

f(X) is working hard for practising for their CB while Shinee is busy with the release of the Minconcept of Me(?).  I wonder if they will CB at the same time... 

Archived