♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest heeyzelnut

Where can I get a video of the to the beautiful you press conference with english sub? All i see are those cut ones. I need the full video. Please help me and give me the link! Thanks in advance.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heeyzelnut

xyso said:
heeyzelnut said: Where can I get a video of the to the beautiful you press conference? All i see are those cut ones. I need the full video. Please help me and give me the link! Thanks in advance.

peach20kr said:

from weibo

ravissant said:04/13/13 Stylist's Instagram Update of Sulli as tweeted by iheartfx...

TRANS   stylist: OMG.. you look like a girl from the honeymoon trip..kk

sulli: kkkkkkkkkkk that's funny..

p.s: I'm a KT telecom user.. the vote is also available for KT users.. so I was able to vote nine times in total for Sulli by also using my family's cell phones..

and I read some Minho fans' comments saying " Minhoya~~ I'm sorry, I voted for Sulli coz Sulli was way behind in vote"

Guest coldwind

I'm dying for waiting new minsul vid from SKT  8-X
and captain @counsel05 i added heart shapes as u said like this. Is it right?sorry if not like u thought and also my drawing is so bad kkk
PAh76Cq.gif

Guest coldwind

@counsel05 thank you captain :x I edited it quickly so it is not good as i want, but i'm glad that u like it :x

Guest allyssabucu

bananali said:

@zee... lemme help u darl... >:D<

The tongue ... now the pouting .... Minsularity overload ;))

@coldwind - that is sooooo COOL from u @coldwind :)) keep it up!!  =D>
and DANG!! when namja is talking.. @gujilgujil, i almost missed the part that Ssul was actually hold her oppa's hand, resemble Minho's action in RM that asking her attention as well :x
this shud be their "inner" dialogue at the time ;;)
Ssul : Oppa, play with me please :x
o8592e.gif

Minho : Just ignore them (other guys mention shes super cute) Sulli yah. come and play with oppa :x
tumblr_mgxajszAGX1qihji8o1_250.gif

and @peach20kr i swear my ear will get numb in no time coz trying to listen that word saranghae from TJ :))
and that SKT video is still not in yet??!!!!
2cc09adf-4dfa-4952-b46c-f28e9ac956e4.gif

Guest akvsaf

heeyzelnut said: Where can I get a video of the to the beautiful you press conference with english sub? All i see are those cut ones. I need the full video. Please help me and give me the link! Thanks in advance.

Guest coldwind

@bananali ur welcome dear~ I just made it from captain's idea kkk.. n no need to say that, i always enjoy all posts, pics, infos, etc. from all of u here, n also i'm happy to share my love for minsul with u ;) :x
@fizaz ok let me know if u feel so hot :))

Guest parkhyerin

@peach20kr ohh thank you so much unni, I just realized it now -_- I have watched TTBY for 8 times or even more,but I didn't realize that he said that meaningful word. though,before I realized it, I'm kind of hoping for minho says that word. I was like "oh please, It would be more sweet if he says saranghae to sulli" . But now , it's real, IT'S REAL.. hueeeeehueeee saranghae, gomawo !!!!

Thank you @peach20kr 언니!! I did catch that BREATH OF A WHISPER moment there... Wow, with so many of us here on the thread, and many who have watched TTBY over and over and over again, no one has managed to catch it!!! Thank you so much for your insight on this, small, precious moment :)
For those who can't catch it, honestly, it's what I had said - a breath of a whisper - it would almost seem like he was breathing out.. If I were to watch that part without knowing what @peach20kr said about it, I honestly would have thought Minho was just breathing out!! :D Just that when she has mentioned it being 'saranghae', by watching that part, yes, indeed, it's true!! It's not something he said aloud, and with BGM and sniffling, it would definitely have gone by as a breath...
Some tips for those who are trying to catch it, watch from 10:38 and watch his lips.. That moment his lips open, that's the precious moment.. It is definitely hard to hear even if you're looking for it, I took a few tries before I could catch it too!! But it's worth the try :D
Good luck for those still trying!! And thank you, again and again to @peach20kr 언니 :D

Guest heeyzelnut

I really need to watch the ttby press conference with english sub. Please send me the link! Thanks again. 18

@rouxlheen @heeyzelnut n to all newbies (i'm really sori if i missed anyone here..) Welcome to our MinSul thread n have fun spazzing!!:-bd :-bd 

@peach20kr.. hehehehe so u voted for Sulli.. YIPPEE!! and as for ur insights on Minho whispering "saranghae"... DAEBAK!!! I myself have not heard that word but i do heard Minho mouthing "sa" so I tink i'm close!! Awesome job to @counsel05 too for spotting that breath of whisper "saranghae" as said by  @chocwenz... u gals are really something =D>=D> ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest heeyzelnut

bananali said:

@rouxlheen @heeyzelnut n to all newbies (i'm really sori if i missed anyone here..) Welcome to our MinSul thread n have fun spazzing!!:-bd :-bd 

@peach20kr.. hehehehe so u voted for Sulli.. YIPPEE!! and as for ur insights on Minho whispering "saranghae"... DAEBAK!!! I myself have not heard that word but i do heard Minho mouthing "sa" so I tink i'm close!! Awesome job to @counsel05 too for spotting that breath of whisper "saranghae" as said by  @chocwenz... u gals are really something =D>=D> ^:)^ ^:)^

Archived