• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mahogany4

Waahhhhh I've been following this thread for a long time now! Waaahhhh, now I can comment! I am sooo happy!!!!  I'm such a Minsul Addict. And my love for Minsul has brought me to a different level already. I have written fan fiction about Minho and Sulli. I am happy that some people had appreciated the story by writing me comments and asking for updates. I am not sure if they are all MinSul shippers but I would love to hear from the shippers since I know we share the same love for these 2! I will try my best. MinSul love love!!!
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/425383

mahogany4 said: Waahhhhh I've been following this thread for a long time now! Waaahhhh, now I can comment! I am sooo happy!!!!  I'm such a Minsul Addict. And my love for Minsul has brought me to a different level already. I have written fan fiction about Minho and Sulli. I am happy that some people had appreciated the story by writing me comments and asking for updates. I am not sure if they are all MinSul shippers but I would love to hear from the shippers since I know we share the same love for these 2! I will try my best. MinSul love love!!!
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/425383

@bananadana that could also be the case...but they could have done that when they were in Rotorua if they wanted to head to the South Island.

Auckland is right on the top of North Island..and tourist usually visit Auckland last before heading out of N.Z. But I could be wrong.

update posted by @ravissant Sulli looks like she was on a boat. Auckland is known to be the city of sails...they could have been a a boat ride

Guest peach20kr

6c878573jw1e3nuckzw4jj_zps38338eb6.jpg

from weibo

ravissant said:04/13/13 Stylist's Instagram Update of Sulli as tweeted by iheartfx...

TRANS   stylist: OMG.. you look like a girl from the honeymoon trip..kk

sulli: kkkkkkkkkkk that's funny..

p.s: I'm a KT telecom user.. the vote is also available for KT users.. so I was able to vote nine times in total for Sulli by also using my family's cell phones..

and I read some Minho fans' comments saying " Minhoya~~ I'm sorry, I voted for Sulli coz Sulli was way behind in vote"

Guest giezpark

peach20kr said:

6c878573jw1e3nuckzw4jj_zps38338eb6.jpg

from weibo

ravissant said:04/13/13 Stylist's Instagram Update of Sulli as tweeted by iheartfx...

TRANS   stylist: OMG.. you look like a girl from the honeymoon trip..kk

sulli: kkkkkkkkkkk that's funny..

p.s: I'm a KT telecom user.. the vote is also available for KT users.. so I was able to vote nine times in total for Sulli by also using my family's cell phones..

Guest peach20kr

fa796a1c-debc-43d2-8d0f-d3024077bb6f_zps

In the scene of Taejun hugging Jaehee, Taejun almost whispered "saranghae(I love you)" to Jaehee.

at first I couldn't hear what he said coz he was almost mumbling..

so, after rewatching the scene, I could cleary heard him saying "saranghae" while patting on Jaehee's shoulder..

as I know, some actors tend to add their own line, not from the original script when they are so immersed in emotion

(Lee seung gi said he delivered his line of "saranghae" ad lib in the last scene of The King 2hearts" ).

I guess Minho also did the same thing in this scene ..

I don't think there should be "saranghae" line in TTBY original script coz TTBY was about a story for highschool students,

and "like" was more appropriate word in this drama.. but I assumed that Minho boldly added the line and the director didn't edit it...kkkk

That's why  I really love this scene.. I can really feel their intimate connection with each other  in this scene,..kkkkkk..

Guest anne nicolecarig

peach20kr said:

In the scene of Taejun hugging Jaehee, Taejun almost whispered "saranghae(I love you)" to Jaehee.

so, after rewatching the scene, I could cleary heard him saying "saranghae" while patting on Jaehee's shoulder..

as I know, some actors tend to add their own line, not from the original script when they are so immersed in emotion

(Lee seung gi said he delivered his line of "saranghae" ad lib in the last scene of The King 2hearts" ).

I don't think there should be "saranghae" line in TTBY original script coz TTBY was about a story for highschool students,

and "like" was more appropriate word in this drama.. but I assumed that Minho boldly added the line and the director didn't edit it...kkkk

That's why  I really love this scene.. I can really feel their intimate connection with each other  in this scene,..kkkkkk..

anne nicolecarig wrote: »

peach20kr said:<br />

<br />

In the scene of Taejun hugging Jaehee, Taejun almost whispered "saranghae(I love you)" to Jaehee.<br />

at first I couldn't hear what he said coz he was almost mumbling..<br />

so, after rewatching the scene, I could cleary heard him saying "saranghae" while patting on Jaehee's shoulder..<br />

as I know, some actors tend to add their own line, not from the original script when they are so immersed in emotion<br />

(Lee seung gi said he delivered his line of "saranghae" ad lib in the last scene of The King 2hearts" ). <br />

I guess Minho also did the same thing in this scene ..<br />

I don't think there should be "saranghae" line in TTBY original script coz TTBY was about a story for highschool students, <br />

and "like" was more appropriate word in this drama.. but I assumed that Minho boldly added the line and the director didn't edit it...kkkk<br />

That's why  I really love this scene.. I can really feel their intimate connection with each other  in this scene,..kkkkkk..<br />

<br />

<br />

Ohh! I didn't also notice nor hear that after watching TTBY for almost I think 37 times? Keke~~!!

:D

Maybe I should clean my ears. LOL.

=))=))

I also think that "saranghae" is not on the script because he only said it once.

:x:x:x

I'm gonna rewatch it again today. MINSUL IS LOVE.

:x:D;)

<br />

Anyway, welcome to the thread

@mahogany4

!!!

:D

Enjoy your stay here!!

:x

peach20kr said:

Guest anne nicolecarig

Aigoo~!! I rewatch TTBY episode 15, then on the part of Tae Joon hugging Jae Hee and also Tae Joon's confession, I almost put the speakers on my ears. LOL.. Then suddenly I realize that It's not that clear because Tae Joon is crying but he say a word and I think that's what @peach20kr unnie is saying, the "saranghae" part. Aigooo~~!! My MinSul feelings. :x :x :x

OMGGG...she looks beautiful in that dress...I bet she stopped traffic on Queen Street :x :x. Thank you @peach20kr & @enenen love love love it. Looks like the dress she wore on that boat ride.

I can't believe it...I know this is off topic...but you see that kathmandu building well the next one to the right looking at the photo...I use to work there before I left to come to Australia. That's Queen Street..main street in Auckland CBD...Thats where all the hot spots and good shopping :x :x

Guest dianabonita

Haii chinguu.. i am new member here =) I just being a silent reader start from last month. Greetings all!
Just share news from tweets. Minsul relationship is only brother and sister =( this statement tweeted by SME. Is it true? so saaddd 

Archived