♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

zee said: wahh so many responses & thoughts, thanks guys..

thanks @kyeoptaminsul @azra >:D< ..
yeah @happychu, she's anonymous, if I was her and want to ask "nice idea", disguise? it would be better to be myself, thanks dear :x
and you @fizaz, hahaha thanks for made me laugh here, a gun shots? hahaa she harasses me just because of my tag, especially if I'm using guns, maybe she would tell an anonym idea to deleting my tumblr account :)) =)) >:D<
@lovelyrainy I dont dare to speak rudely on tumblr, perhaps it is better to ignore her bcoz "karma exists". maybe someday she will change and love minsul, it's too dangerous to hate something :))
@counsel05 "not yours but mine" hahaha I love it! :D ahh I'm not so popular, I rarely post on tumblr dear.. hahaha We are minsul fans, even whine if we dont see the latest interaction of minsul, so its funny the way she said if she love minsul but annoyed when see minsul pics, WHAT A BIG JOKE :)) lol btw thanks to you captain <33..
@stekatta, loool.. seriously I even read term & privacy of tumblr to ensure that :)) tumblr police said: Don't put tags on your posts that will mislead or deceive searchers (for example, tagging a photo of your car with "#lady gaga" and "#britney spears"); :)) I dont see the ban because it annoys two/three people.. or maybe I'll trying to tag minsul pictures with selena gomez or justin bieber tag names =)) hahaa thanks dear.. hmmm good idea, arasshoo and I'll told her >> "ok, so going to seoul for ask Minho in person to not approached sulli. and me, @minsulshippers on tumblr will not be able to tag your minho and sulli together on minsul pics. trust me, minho will answer only one word ~ baboo, I crush on her. dont bother my minsul fans :)) ~ " hehee YES noona, I'll do my best for minsul, our biggest addiction :x
@mslee hahaa yeah dear I did, I never reblog anyone, I always upload my own editing pics or some pics from here.. no, I think she's not my followers. she just dont like my posts when searching #Minho or #sulli tags on tumblr :D
@fashion615 wah sinchaa? unfortunately I'm not a person who likes to fuss, I always respond to anything with calm, even though I was very very angry with someone, I prefer to keep quiet. because I only want to receive love and love my beloved friends, I dont need and dont care about people who dont like me.. :)) I feel disappointed here because she/he said if my idols, my beloved 'minsul pics' was annoying, my minsul feelings cant accept it.. :)) so just like what my noonas (above) said, its better to ignore her.. :))

they may also feel irritated because most minsul fans on tumblr always upload old photos of minsul, from ttby or many other, some people might get bored with it, for this I can still understand a bit.. so for everyone who always lurking here and have an account on tumblr, it might be better if you just post the new stuff from minsul, it would be a good idea if you make a personal blog, no one will stop you there..

just like jhoieeeyeeeiram said on tumblr:

"There’s no need to fight over petty things. I totally understand those people who don’t ship Minsul, though I am a Minsul shipper. You all know that I only ship minho with Sulli so seeing some Minstal or Minyul stuff in the ‘Minho’ or ‘Choi Minho’ dash annoys me too. That’s why I only tag my posts in the Minsul tag so people who don’t ship Minho with Sulli and vice versa won’t have to deal with my fangirling over Minsul. We don’t need to rub it in their faces that Minsul is so real in our hearts and minds. Haha. So stop hating and maybe just adjust with each other. We can still fangirl over Minsul with just the tag ‘Minsul’. Really there’s no difference. You guys notice my posts even though I only tag it in the Minsul tag. So there you have it. Problem solved."

thanks for all my noonas and dongsaeng support here, love you guys.. I'm so touched :') keep spread minsul love (in peace) ! whoohhow  <3
this is my gift for you all..

tumblr_ml3rkuZb3R1qe8seho1_500.jpg

Minho leaning on Sulli shoulder while holding her hand tightly..

#foreverminsul

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

MinSul's role in the SKT LTE CF is as a couple...

276212253563_zps72c6dd9b.jpg

cr: @nislatif, _nanzkee_ from MinSul ~ For You In Full Blossom FB

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Wow SKT really loves them eh??? :D;) :x :x 8-> 8->

PS: I'm wondering if any of their staffs are lurking spies are here... :D:D

someone thought on twitter who mades me ROTFL :))

"Omfg they are like waiting to hear the pregnancy test from the doctor pmslmfao" xDDDDD

I'm talking abt this pic & I really agree with that! xDD and the prospective daddy look very curious with the result :)) =))

BHkFuKSCEAAa1cr_large.jpg_large

Guest cmshrty

Hi all!!! Just stopping by again after reading all this news!

I couldn't stay away after all these new videos and pics of our couple! Love how so many companies and endorsers use and love our couple!

I know we've all been waiting for this but don't you guys just love how we didn't know this was even happening at all? As we were all bummed out and praying for more moments they were right there together making them behind our backs?! Lol :))

Anyways I also saw some people mentioning tumblr? Lets just ignore those folks on there complaining about the tags, k? Tumblr is a social site and we could do whatever we wish to!

Anyways I have a few more weeks of school left and then I'll be back here joining all of you again!!! Anyways ta ta for now!

meshane1

said:

ennovyhwang

said:

lovelyrainy

said: [spoiler= off topic here but i need your advice] So I'm

gonna buy some Etude stuff this weekend

, Etude isn't famous much in my country so I have no idea what kinds of products they have. I need to buy lipbalm and maybe some skincare products but don't know which one is good. Can u give me your advices?[/spoiler]

cmshrty said: Hi all!!! Just stopping by again after reading all this news!

I couldn't stay away after all these new videos and pics of our couple! Love how so many companies and endorsers use and love our couple!

I know we've all been waiting for this but don't you guys just love how we didn't know this was even happening at all? As we were all bummed out and praying for more moments they were right there together making them behind our backs?! Lol :))

Anyways I also saw some people mentioning tumblr? Lets just ignore those folks on there complaining about the tags, k? Tumblr is a social site and we could do whatever we wish to!

Anyways I have a few more weeks of school left and then I'll be back here joining all of you again!!! Anyways ta ta for now!

Girl group f(x)‘s Sulli has fallen for the charm of Matryoshka dolls.The adorable idol wrote on her me2day account on April 9th, “Hehe, so cute~~~ If you open it, more keep coming out!!! Kya Keke.”In the photo, Sulli is seen holding two ‘Russian dolls’ or Ma

tryoshka dolls. She’s wearing a white knit and a star-patterned navy shirt to keep warm, and her youthful, cute face looks more doll-like than the two wooden dolls she holds up.Netizens commented, “Are there two dolls or three,” “Sulli is cuter than the dolls,” and “I am envious of the dolls that are holding onto Sulli’s hand.“

Crdt to the owner...

sorry if ppsted already.

GUYS  
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/dispatch-announces-new-exclusive.html

For whom don't know about Dispatch, it's the most reliable source in Korea which revealed Bi-Taehee, Lee Minjung- Lee Byunghun dating scandals
When they announce who are dating/ break up, there's no way those celebrities who involved can deny
Let's pray it's not Minsul. I want our babies dating in secret
omg @zee: time to scare :((

Sulli said "someone who is reliable and father-like, and who is a good listener for me.." (SKT interview with yoona)

Minho's & Sulli's DATV Interview trans..

Q: “Minho said two of you became close enough to talk private issues. Is it true?

~ SULLI: “That's right. We talked about them a lot. *laughs* Whenever I had grumps, MINHO OPPA LISTENED WELL TO ME AND BECAME A GOOD SUPPORTER during shooting and even when the drama was over.”

some thoughts on allkpop about sulli ideal type :

• By the way, I was actually hoping Sulli would describe Minho. Kekekekeke.. Minho has proven in Running Man (Episode 129) that Sulli can rely on him. He took good care of Sulli and he stayed beside her most of the time. MINSUL all the way! ❤ (333 likes / best comment)
  • lol i think she is since minho nagging a lot when he ask taemin to clear all the snacks in SHINee's dorm in wonderful day SHINee xP lol
  • I remember Sulli said she likes guys with double eyelids in episode 44 of We Got Married (Nichkhun & Victoria). Although that was more or less two years ago, I think Sulli still likes guys with double eyelids and MINHO actually has double eyelids.
  • OMG , its exciting and when Sulli around Minho it seems like minho can't stop smiling . Then its so obvious when minho start talking bout his kiss scene with sulli first at the press conference to the beautiful you infront of reporters . Then minho choose kim tae hee as his ideal woman in a variety show and did you know kim tae hee and sulli have the same date of birthday ? 29 march ? minho gives us a big clue . Minho also said he like girls with double eyelid .. its sulli . Sulli have eyelid too <3
  • Oh yes! I totally agree with you. Minho's eyes sparkle whenever he talks about Sulli or whenever Sulli's around.
  • so here you are the consclusion --- MINSUL IS LOVE ----- i don't care if they reveal they're truthly in love with each other . Phewwww , i wish i can see them in we got married too . OMG its must be sweet , romantic and fun .
  • Yes I agree cause I just watched that episode last night ! It was really funny cause when Sulli couldn't lay down, minho helped her out and when she was sad that the others scored on her when she was being a goalie, minho comforted her saying that she did a great job. when she was almost caught by kim jong kook, minho told her to "run like hell" while he distracted kim jong kook and jihyo. They're cute
zee: my father always support me like this, my dad even said if I was the best even when I didnt win in a design competition, now I grew to understand what Sulli feels, not more into mature figure, but the one who are always support her, keeping her, care for her and love her in every situation wholeheartedly.. :x
  • "I like someone who’s reliable and like a dad." Well, Minho did a good job taking care of Yoogeun. <3 <3
  • Yeah! Minho seemed like Yoogeun's real dad in SHINee's Hello Baby. :)
  • Minho: Okay Sulli. Got it!
  • Minho and Yoogeun comes to mind. And how members describe Minho as an emotional pillar for SHINee.. they unburden themselves on him /let me ship in peace XD
  • Lmao just realised there are so many MinSul shippers nowadays. From this article to the CF article to twitter and to tumblr.
  • Well when you see a couple that seems so real and awesome togheter its hard not shipping them. MinSul are so natural and cute togheter! *__*
  • Really? Oh my gosh! This couple fandom is getting better. MINSUL is real. <3
  • very well said! MinSullians are taking over! ^^
  • girl A : NO!!!! JONGHYUN IS SULLI'S || girl B replied her : I'm sorry but Minho already showed everyone that she belongs to him now.

more comments: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/who-are-yoona-and-sullis-current-ideal-types

and once again this thought came into my mind, who and where Sulli father?

Guest bemjerry13

I did nothing this day but watch either shinee videos or minho and sulli's....have watched most of them  but since I really really am obsessed with minho and sulli I wtahced them again and I found out something...If this have been posted yet, I am sorry in advance but if not it is something funny..

I rewatched To the Beautiful you and there's one part there where SUlli's character, while having a date with the other guy texted Minho's character, and text goes like..."It's really beautiful here at Han River, let's go here next together." The first time I saw this episode it was nothing but after rewatching the strong heart episode where the cast of TTBY were guests, Kwanghee mentioned there that HAn river is actually one of the palces where celebrities have their dates only that they are mostly in their dark tinted cars, even the guy from Super Junior agreed....

Then I thought....what if sulli and minho were actually one of those who dated in the same place.....it was a funny coincidence for me......with sullli's character saying that she wants to go to Han River with minho's character.....

Archived