• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alejandragrande

waoooooooooooooooo all this pictures just made me ♥ tumblr_inline_mkliyr2NLh1qgdth7.gif tumblr_inline_mklivpkPwq1qgdth7.gif

i just love these two so much than any boyfriend i have ever had.

wahh so many responses & thoughts, thanks guys..

thanks @kyeoptaminsul @azra >:D< ..
yeah @happychu, she's anonymous, if I was her and want to ask "nice idea", disguise? it would be better to be myself, thanks dear :x
and you @fizaz, hahaha thanks for made me laugh here, a gun shots? hahaa she harasses me just because of my tag, especially if I'm using guns, maybe she would tell an anonym idea to deleting my tumblr account :)) =)) >:D<
@lovelyrainy I dont dare to speak rudely on tumblr, perhaps it is better to ignore her bcoz "karma exists". maybe someday she will change and love minsul, it's too dangerous to hate something :))
@counsel05 "not yours but mine" hahaha I love it! :D ahh I'm not so popular, I rarely post on tumblr dear.. hahaha We are minsul fans, even whine if we dont see the latest interaction of minsul, so its funny the way she said if she love minsul but annoyed when see minsul pics, WHAT A BIG JOKE :)) lol btw thanks to you captain <33..
@stekatta, loool.. seriously I even read term & privacy of tumblr to ensure that :)) tumblr police said: Don't put tags on your posts that will mislead or deceive searchers (for example, tagging a photo of your car with "#lady gaga" and "#britney spears"); :)) I dont see the ban because it annoys two/three people.. or maybe I'll trying to tag minsul pictures with selena gomez or justin bieber tag names =)) hahaa thanks dear.. hmmm good idea, arasshoo and I'll told her >> "ok, so going to seoul for ask Minho in person to not approached sulli. and me, @minsulshippers on tumblr will not be able to tag your minho and sulli together on minsul pics. trust me, minho will answer only one word ~ baboo, I crush on her. dont bother my minsul fans :)) ~ " hehee YES noona, I'll do my best for minsul, our biggest addiction :x
@mslee hahaa yeah dear I did, I never reblog anyone, I always upload my own editing pics or some pics from here.. no, I think she's not my followers. she just dont like my posts when searching #Minho or #sulli tags on tumblr :D
@fashion615 wah sinchaa? unfortunately I'm not a person who likes to fuss, I always respond to anything with calm, even though I was very very angry with someone, I prefer to keep quiet. because I only want to receive love and love my beloved friends, I dont need and dont care about people who dont like me.. :)) I feel disappointed here because she/he said if my idols, my beloved 'minsul pics' was annoying, my minsul feelings cant accept it.. :)) so just like what my noonas (above) said, its better to ignore her.. :))

they may also feel irritated because most minsul fans on tumblr always upload old photos of minsul, from ttby or many other, some people might get bored with it, for this I can still understand a bit.. so for everyone who always lurking here and have an account on tumblr, it might be better if you just post the new stuff from minsul, it would be a good idea if you make a personal blog, no one will stop you there..

just like jhoieeeyeeeiram said on tumblr:

"There’s no need to fight over petty things. I totally understand those people who don’t ship Minsul, though I am a Minsul shipper. You all know that I only ship minho with Sulli so seeing some Minstal or Minyul stuff in the ‘Minho’ or ‘Choi Minho’ dash annoys me too. That’s why I only tag my posts in the Minsul tag so people who don’t ship Minho with Sulli and vice versa won’t have to deal with my fangirling over Minsul. We don’t need to rub it in their faces that Minsul is so real in our hearts and minds. Haha. So stop hating and maybe just adjust with each other. We can still fangirl over Minsul with just the tag ‘Minsul’. Really there’s no difference. You guys notice my posts even though I only tag it in the Minsul tag. So there you have it. Problem solved."

thanks for all my noonas and dongsaeng support here, love you guys.. I'm so touched :') keep spread minsul love (in peace) ! whoohhow  <3
this is my gift for you all..

tumblr_ml3rkuZb3R1qe8seho1_500.jpg

Minho leaning on Sulli shoulder while holding her hand tightly..

#foreverminsul

Guest alecita

528179_534796366566312_1401430582_n.jpg

Minho to begin hosting MBC Music Core alongside Noh Hong Chul and Kim So Hyun from April 20th

SHINee's Minho, Noh Hong Chul, and Kim So Hyun have been recruited as new hosts for MBC Music Core. The three will begin hosting on the April 20th episode of the show. Previously, the MC lineup consisted of SNSD's Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun. The crew is working to ensure that the change will proceed smoothly.

Excitement over the new change is rising as trendy Noh Hong Chul and handsome idol Choi Minho are part of the lineup. Furthermore, there is the addition of Kim So Hyun who has been in the limelight for her appearance in the television drama series "The Moon Embracing the Sun", resulting in high expectations from the crew.

It has been 7 years since the last ranking system was established on MBC Music Core. On the 20th of April, the show will begin enforcing an all-new ranking system.

"The new system will determine the top 4 weekly candidates by calculating the numbers of views on the artist’s music video on their official YouTube channel (1 view per IP address), 1500 votes from people ranging in age from 20 to 40, and album as well as digital sale scores. During the live broadcast, text message votes will also be added to the score to determine the final winner." - allkpop

I watching and ....   tengo que ir al doctor LOL

omg @minsull , bionic pair of eyes you have there.

no wonder they're called the noot family :

1. Minsul (husband-wife)

2. Seohyun & Yoona (Minho's sisters) Kyuhyun & Siwon (Sulli's brothers) - so that they don't ruin the couple moments. Might as well make them siblings. No love rival.

Ok I so need to get out from the washroom. My boss might think that I'm constipated. =))

Need to watch the BTS pronto. :-SS

So I'm gonna buy some Etude stuff this weekend, Etude isn't famous much in my country so I have no idea what kinds of products they have. I need to buy lipbalm and maybe some skincare products but don't know which one is good. Can u give me your advices?

Guest ennovyhwang

lovelyrainy said:

So I'm gonna buy some Etude stuff this weekend, Etude isn't famous much in my country so I have no idea what kinds of products they have. I need to buy lipbalm and maybe some skincare products but don't know which one is good. Can u give me your advices?

Archived